88 Reviews for Reel Weddings

Raw Footage (1)
Digital Download (1)
USB Hard Drive (1)
88 Reel Weddings Reviews

Patricia and Josh were so awesome to work with! I worked with Patricia through the booking/planning process. She was responsive, flexible and easy to work with. Josh and an associate filmed our wedding. Josh was super creative! He had so many great ideas to make our wedding video unique. They also had a drone to get some cool pictures outside! I am very excited to see the trailer and final product! I am thrilled I decided to book a videographer! I would recommend REEL Weddings for any videography needs!!

Profile Picture McKenzie, 5/19/18, 17 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: DVD, Cinematic, Storytelling, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Add'l Hours, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations

We are so pleased! Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Celia, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We used Reel Weddings for our rehearsal dinner and wedding a couple of weeks ago. We haven't received our videos yet (which I know will be amazing!) but I wanted to go ahead and comment on the experience with Reel Weddings as it has been truly wonderful! Patricia has always been very helpful and so responsive to any question or inquiry that we had along the way. She helped to make the process leading up to the wedding so easy! We had Kelly and Sarah as our videography team and they were such a pleasure to work with! They were truly the best and we really enjoyed having them along during our wedding weekend! We are so excited to see the final product! Definitely recommend Reel Weddings!

Profile Picture Kelly, 6/11/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

They were amazing! I really loved my video and it was worth the wait!

Profile Picture Nour, 5/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I ABSOLUTELY LOVED them! Such a joy to work with and made me so happy and so excited to look back at our wedding! I loved our video and although it took 8 months, it was worth the wait!!!!

Profile Picture User7819330, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

VERY IMPRESSED with Reel Weddings! Patricia and the entire team were a dream to work with! I've only seen a small snippet from the wedding, but it looks absolutely beautiful! So cool and professional! Can't wait to see the finished product.
Would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Shaana , 5/21/16, 4 Reviews
4.7

Reel Weddings did an amazing job on our wedding videography and I would highly recommend them to any couple. I discovered them at the Charlotte Bridal Expo and after seeing some trailers of their work, I knew I had to have them. It took a little convincing to my husband that we needed a video, but in the end he even teared up while watching it and kept talking about how cool the video was! Of course you have to have photos, but I think a video is a must-have for a wedding because the movement and music just captures so much more. I can't speak enough of the quality of Reel Weddings work- they even brought a drone to get some cool overhead shots. They weren't obtrusive at all during the wedding but managed to get all the perfect shots. Highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Kristina, 5/7/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Blu-Ray, DVD, Digital Download, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Cinematic

For months, I toyed with the idea of hiring a videographer. I asked myself all sorts of questions, like, “Won’t the photos be enough?” and “With all the money I’ve spent on the wedding, is a video really worth it or should I try to save where I can?”

Well, let me tell you this--getting a videographer was absolutely one of the BEST decisions I made for my wedding day. (I can’t believe I ever debated it!) Your wedding will pass by quickly, and in the excitement of it all, it’s hard to remember all the kind words that were spoken, special moments that were shared, etc. Our videos have made it so that my husband and I (and our families) can truly re-experience our wedding. We will treasure these videos forever, and they are a beautiful testament of our love that can be shared with future generations.

Josh and Kelly (our videographers) and the entire team at The Reel Weddings are exceptional at their craft. Our wedding was certainly filmed with the “cinematic look” that is advertised--I even had a friend comment and tell me that our trailer looked “just like a movie!” The shots are beautiful, the recorded audio is crisp, the music meshes with the videos perfectly, and all three videos we received were expertly edited.

During our wedding, Josh and Kelly were fun to be around and brought a lot of excitement to our day. Our wedding party and families never felt uncomfortable or like we were being “filmed.” When needed, they were able to easily blend into the background and capture the happenings of our day, such as during our reception. They also had a great eye for detail and were able to capture the small things that made our day personal to us.

If you’re even remotely considering hiring a videographer, I wholeheartedly encourage you to work with The Reel Weddings. You will NOT be disappointed. I am always excited to recommend The Reel Weddings, and I'm confident they can take anyone’s wedding vision and turn it into a beautiful, cinematic keepsake.

Profile Picture Saryn, 12/18/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Blu-Ray, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

I'm so glad we went with Reel Wedding to capture our big day. I wanted to make sure it felt authentic - didn't want to feel like I was being filmed and the wonderful crew did just that - they were very professional and we didn't even know they were there. Our wedding trailer is amazing. We love the music and our guests loved it too! Thanks Reel Weddings!!

Profile Picture Laura, 10/17/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Add'l Hours

Josh and his assistant Matt knocked it out of the park on our wedding day! I am so confident our wedding videos will be absolutely amazing. The energy and enthusiasm Josh had throughout the day (despite high humid temps) was so exciting and you can feel how much he loves what he does and that he is committed to getting the best shots ever!

Profile Picture Kaite, 9/26/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

Videography is usually something most couples argue about. Bride wants it, groom thinks its a waste. Or both think its a waste. I can say with 100% certainty (and having paid for my wedding myself) it is ABSOLUTELY worth it! I can not tell you how many times we watched our 7min trailer and regular video. There were so many little parts of the day I didn't remember or pick up on. I think one of my favorite parts is hearing the little things my husband and I whispered to each other during the ceremony, aka "do I have lipstick on my teeth". Super romantic stuff lol, but I LOVED hearing it and so did he.

Josh with Reel weddings was phenomenal! His style was not your typical boring wedding video. He cut and pasted and mixed it up. I can not stress enough you will regret not getting a videographer, and if you do you will regret not having it be Reel Weddings! My husband (who was a skeptic) loves our video.

They are a MUST have! Thank you Josh and Reel Weddings!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Amy, 9/19/15, 10 Reviews
Category: Videography

The one thing my husband wanted from our wedding was an awesome video and Reel Weddings delivered! We were overwhelmed with how the videos turned out and the effort put into making them great! In the trailer there was a minor part that I just wasn't crazy about and I contacted the team at Reel Weddings and they went back to the office (after hours) and fixed it immediately! I highly recommend this company to any bride to be! The proof is in the videos just watch them and you will know the quality you are getting!

Profile Picture Ciera, 9/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, DVD, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Cinematic

Reel weddings was great from start to finish! Responsive and produced an awesome trailer and movie that we were both very pleased with. We would no doubt recommend them. We looked at several options before deciding and found them to have the most unique interesting style.

Profile Picture Greg, 9/4/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

The one bit of advise that all of our married friends gave us, was to make sure we get the best videographer we could afford . Every single couple we talked to said that they regret not putting too much thought into a videographer. I am so happy that we listened to them and made sure that the videographer was part of our wedding budget. Hiring ReelWeddings was by far, the best decision we made. They were unbelievable to work with throughout our whole wedding planning process. From the initial consultation, to the in depth interview, they work with you on such a personal level, that we felt at ease came wedding date and at times, we would even forget they were there. They captured every single second of our wedding to perfection and much more than that. The wedding video feels as if we are watching a movie and we are the main characters.

My husband and I cried when we saw the film and from time to time when we go back to seeing it we get the same emotional feeling. That's money well spent! As my friends told us, I will say the same, the best money you can ever spend on your wedding, is by far for the videographer. I would recommend ReelWeddings to capture your memorable wedding day!

Profile Picture Arlette, 7/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Blu-Ray, DVD, USB Hard Drive, Cinematic, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

From our initial inquiry to the final emails about our DVDs, Patricia has been extremely response and helpful. We came across Reel Weddings after we saw a friends wedding video and knew lives their work. I had a phone interview to get to know our videographers a few days before the wedding. They're extremely professional and we're so happy that with the results. They captured all parts of our wedding day perfectly!

Profile Picture User5224763, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Great vendor with an unmatched product. The staff was excellent during my wedding and the final results of the the video including the teaser links and the DVD's/Blue Rays they sent were amazing. I highly recommend Reel Weddings for your wedding video or any video needs!

Profile Picture User6748959, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Blu-Ray, DVD, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, One Event/Day, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Cinematic

We had a great experience with Reel Weddings! Patricia was very helpful and responsive in getting things set up prior to our wedding date. Our videographers were Kelly and Brittany. They arrived on time for our morning wedding, meaning they had to be there very early. They were still very alert and attentive throughout the day. They were friendly to us and to our families. They had great suggestions.

I was thrilled with the way the trailer and the final video turned out. My main goal was that it capture the "feel" and essence of our wedding, and it truly did.

I was so happy with my experience that I recommended Reel Weddings to my sister, who hadn't planned on having a videographer for her August wedding. I told her that she MUST.

Thank you Reel Weddings for creating such a wonderful reminder of the happiest day of our lives.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 5/30/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Blu-Ray, DVD, Storytelling

There aren't enough great things about Reel Weddings!!! We honestly didn't think we needed or wanted a videographer at first...we thought pictures would be what we would cherish most and look at most often. With this new world of social media though, it has become so easy to share videos with friends and family. I saw a random wedding video posted online and decided to do some research. Thank goodness that so late in the wedding planning, Reel Weddings still had our date available! Josh and his crew were very excepting and supportive (we are a same sex couple), courteous and open to our own ideas, professional, they came early and stayed late. We got our trailer in less than 2 months and it's so well done it brings tears to my eyes every time I've watched it. Hiring Reel Weddings to film our special day was the best wedding planning decision we made. I've recommended them over and over to my bride to be friends and have changed some minds about the importance of hiring a videographer. They were wonderful to work with through the whole process, very responsive to email and phone communication, and did an absolutely fabulous job with our trailer, full video and ceremony videos! Don't believe me yet?? Just check out our awesome cinematic trailer for yourselves...

Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/23/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: DVD, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, One Event/Day, Cinematic

Reel Weddings did an absolutely amazing job with our wedding videography. It was something that I put aside while wedding planning and came across one of their videos online and knew I had to have them. My videography came out better than I could have ever imagined and I so happy I have this to cherish and look back at in the future! Their work is well worth the money and I'm so happy I chose Reel Weddings for my videography!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 5/23/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We really enjoyed working with Patricia and her team at Reel Weddings! We could not have asked for a better group to work with. We absolutely love our videos and will cherish them our entire lives. We would definitely recommend them to anyone for their life changing events! Thank you again Patricia and your team for everything!

Profile Picture Alicia, 5/16/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Blu-Ray, DVD, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

My husband and I were so very pleased with Reel Weddings! I did a lot of research before hiring our videographer for our wedding and no other videographers seemed to compare. I read a lot of reviews from Bride's that did not hire a videographer on their wedding day and all of them said if they could do it over again, they would hire a videographer. Reel weddings was a little more expensive than others but as I have learned many times in the past, you get what you pay for. I am so thankful that we were able to fit this into our budget because I knew I would have regretted not having a video to capture our entire wedding day. From the quality of the video, the professionalism, and flexibility that they provided, Reel Weddings did not disappoint! We received our feature film about a month after our wedding and our full length video about 6 months after the wedding. I was so anxious to see the full length video but it was definitely worth the wait! It was awesome to get to relive our wedding day again and we will treasure these special memories forever. Thank you to Josh and Patricia, you guys were awesome to work with!

Profile Picture Khrissa, 5/9/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Storytelling, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, One Event/Day, Blu-Ray, DVD, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

Reel Weddings was absolutely incredible to work with and there aren't enough good things I can say about them! Throughout the whole planning process they were always sure to touch base and make sure that they would deliver what I needed. They went above and beyond and more than I ever expected! I would highly recommend to anyone who is looking to have a real treasure to remember your wedding in the future. I loved working with them and on the wedding day they captured everything little piece and when I saw the trailer and full film, it reminded me of some things I missed on the big day with so much going on. Reel Weddings is really a one of a kind in the videographer world. I cannot thank them enough for all of their hard work and their passion for their work really shines through!!!

Profile Picture Kristen, 5/2/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, DVD, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

Hands down, one of the best decisions we made during our wedding planning process! If only every vendor was this easy to work with! I knew from day one that I wanted a videographer and I was willing to sacrifice on other areas of my wedding to make that happen. Working with Reel Weddings was a breeze-they communicate effectively and timely, listen to your desires and ideas, and then deliver an exceptional product that you can treasure forever. They are the most talented videographers out there and not only capture the moments, but they capture every feeling, of every person, in those moments. We were truly blown away and would recommended them time and time again! Reel Weddings, thank you for what you do, sharing your creative gifts with us, and allowing so many of us to relive the best day of our lives through your work, forever!

Profile Picture Jordyn, 5/2/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Blu-Ray, DVD, Cinematic

The reviews for Reel Weddings can’t compare to the heart and soul that goes into each video they create! They create the most magnificent videos that capture the love and romance of the entire day. I cannot express enough how grateful I am that we were able to have them at our wedding and I cherish our videos so much!
Pricing: Their pricing is expensive, but then again so is everything wedding related. However, the time they spend editing and the quality of work that you receive is completely worth it - tenfold! They actually were a lot less expensive than what I was expecting based on the videos I had seen.
Responsiveness and Organization: Patricia Swain (owner) is the main person I spoke with prior to the wedding. She is FANTASTIC with her quick responses and suggestions. They have great business skills and excellent organizational tools to help them get a feel for your wedding ahead of time and know important factors of it.
Choice: I debated about getting a videographer for our wedding. Everything was adding up so quickly to stay in budget. It would have been my biggest regret if we didn’t have Reel Weddings at our wedding! My husband cried when the doors opened before I walked down the aisle. I would have never seen that if we didn’t have the video!
Ideas: While planning our wedding, I watched random people’s videos for ideas. I cried as I watched the videos of people I had never met because each one portrays such love and happiness.
Reel Weddings was our favorite wedding vendor!

Profile Picture Robyn, 3/21/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

We chose Reel Weddings because we were looking for a professional, artistic, movie-like experience. They proved to be even better than we imagined. At the wedding, they were unobtrusive. Once we got the trailer, the ceremony, and the final film, we could see just how much they captured. They were able to capture the very essence of this wedding and provided a beautiful film. This is NOT the movies of the past where they go from table to table interviewing guests. Instead, they created a beautiful storyline with a wonderful soundtrack. Reel Weddings is well worth the money and I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a professionally done, beautiful record of their wedding day. Did I say "beautiful" enough times?!

Profile Picture User5217400, 2+ years ago, 1 Review