Charlotte, NC 28226 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 10
  • Pricing

About Firefly Films

Firefly Films is a wedding and event videography company serving Charlotte, NC and surrounding areas. We pride ourselves in the highest quality HD videos for an affordable price. Our videos stand up to the overpriced wedding videography companies in the region. Check out our website and sample videos and see for yourself!

Follow Firefly Films on

Photos 7 Photos
Videos 3 vídeos

9 Reviews for Firefly Films

Tai · Married on 10/22/2017

TJ was one of the best decisions we made when selecting vendors for our wedding! After our initial meeting with TJ we knew he was the perfect fit for our day! He captured everything perfectly and we were amazed that he did not miss one special moment in the chaos of the day! He was relaxed and professional and made sure to maneuver his way through the entire day seemingly unnoticed. We honestly could not have picked a better vendor for creating our wedding video!

Sent on 03/26/2018

Kelsey · Married on 09/02/2017

We LOVED our wedding video! TJ did such a wonderful job at making sure to capture our special day, I couldn’t be more happier with our video! He was so easy to talk too, responded quickly, and worked with me on the requests I had for the video. The video was in great quality and he captured all of our special moments. When I asked that he do two songs in the video to switch it up from the ceremony and reception, he picked amazing songs. I was so pleased with how personable he was and he was so great to work with. All my family and friends loved the video as well! He certaintly made my wedding experience unforgettable and I would most definitely recommend him!

Sent on 12/28/2017

Amber · Married on 10/01/2016

Having a reliable, trustworthy, and remarkably talented videographer made our wedding day better than we ever could've imagined! T.J. truly made our dreams come to life through video form (as cheesy as that may sound)! Our wedding venue manager (Carolina Country Weddings and Events) commented several times regarding the professionalism and devotion T.J. clearly portrayed, even going as far as to say he was one the best videographer she's ever had at her venue! T.J. was there every step of the way, not only on our wedding day but also the night of the rehearsal where he went above and beyond to study the layout and best scenes of our venue. I surprised my husband with a song I sang during the ceremony, only telling T.J. as I wanted to ensure it'd be a secret - T.J. was so discrete and made sure to plan the big surprise without giving my husband an inkling of an idea :) We have watched our wedding montage film at least 50 times and it never gets old. Every time we watch it we see something new with the intimate details and smooth transitions T.J. artfully pieced together! I could write on and on about how thankful we are to have the pleasure of working with T.J.. you will not regret it!

Sent on 04/12/2017

Firefly Films's reply:

Thank you soooo much Amber! I had such a blast shooting your wedding, I feel incredibly fortunate that you chose me to shoot it. Please keep in touch and let me know if I can do anything else for you and Jon.

Firefly Films Pricing

Firefly Films Price Rates

Firefly Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 1250.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2000
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Short Form
    Storytelling
    Traditional
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    One Event / Day
    Raw Footage
    Save The Date
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Blu-Ray
    Digital Download
    DVD
    SD Card
    USB Flash Drive
    USB Hard Drive

• Carolina Country Weddings and Events
    Carolina Country Weddings and Events Barn & Farm Weddings

Firefly Films created a fantastic video montage of a recent wedding here at Carolina Country Weddings and Events. The video artfully captured not only the beautiful details, gorgeous scenery and unique aspects of the couple's special day it also movingly portrayed so many wonderful emotions! I am eager to work with TJ again soon!

• Charlotte, 28226 See on map