7614 Robin Crest Rd, Charlotte, NC 28226 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 10
  • Pricing

About Firefly Films

Firefly Films is a wedding and event videography company serving Charlotte, NC and surrounding areas. We pride ourselves in the highest quality HD videos for an affordable price. Our videos stand up to the overpriced wedding videography companies in the region. Check out our website and sample videos and see for yourself!

Follow Firefly Films on

Other couples have also viewed

• Weddings by LDF

Videos 3 Videos

10 Reviews for Firefly Films

Jessica H. · Married on 10/05/2019

Great experience!

I highly recommend TJ as a wedding videographer. He is professional, creative and goes above and beyond to make sure his clients are satisfied. On the day of my wedding, TJ flexibly rolled with the chaos and excitement of the day, bending to each unforeseen obstacle and schedule change. He was there to capture every single moment, yet his presence was so subtle that he went unnoticed by many, which I think is one of the marks of a great videographer. As I watched the highlight video that he so artfully composed, I was brought to tears at how well this 7-minute video somehow illuminated the most beautiful moments of an entire day. I would also like to add that my family and I are perfectionists to the point of annoyance, so of course we had a few adjustments we wanted to make, which he quickly accommodated without complaint. Pleasing everyone in my family is a tall order which TJ managed to fill with just a few tweaks. Thanks to TJ, I have the happiest day of my life exquisitely captured on video, which is something for which I will be eternally grateful and treasure forever.

Sent on 04/20/2020

Tai · Married on 10/22/2017

TJ was one of the best decisions we made when selecting vendors for our wedding! After our initial meeting with TJ we knew he was the perfect fit for our day! He captured everything perfectly and we were amazed that he did not miss one special moment in the chaos of the day! He was relaxed and professional and made sure to maneuver his way through the entire day seemingly unnoticed. We honestly could not have picked a better vendor for creating our wedding video!

Sent on 03/26/2018

Kelsey · Married on 09/02/2017

We LOVED our wedding video! TJ did such a wonderful job at making sure to capture our special day, I couldn’t be more happier with our video! He was so easy to talk too, responded quickly, and worked with me on the requests I had for the video. The video was in great quality and he captured all of our special moments. When I asked that he do two songs in the video to switch it up from the ceremony and reception, he picked amazing songs. I was so pleased with how personable he was and he was so great to work with. All my family and friends loved the video as well! He certaintly made my wedding experience unforgettable and I would most definitely recommend him!

Sent on 12/28/2017

Firefly Films Pricing

Firefly Films Price Rates

Firefly Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 2000
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2000
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Short Form
    Storytelling
    Traditional
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    One Event / Day
    Raw Footage
    Save The Date
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Blu-Ray
    Digital Download
    DVD
    SD Card
    USB Flash Drive
    USB Hard Drive

• Carolina Country Weddings and Events Barn & Farm Weddings

Firefly Films created a fantastic video montage of a recent wedding here at Carolina Country Weddings and Events. The video artfully captured not only the beautiful details, gorgeous scenery and unique aspects of the couple's special day it also movingly portrayed so many wonderful emotions! I am eager to work with TJ again soon!

• 7614 Robin Crest Rd Charlotte, NC, 28226 See on map
    Location of (Firefly Films)