Reel Video & Stills / Special Moments Video Reviews

43 | Greenville, SC

43 Reviews for Reel Video & Stills / Special Moments Video

Tiffany Mauk · Married on 11/10/2018

A wonderful vendor

I have been coordinating weddings in the Greenville and surrounding areas for approximately 5 years. It was a pleasure to work with Reel Video & Stills / Special Moments Video and their team. They were responsive to my emails to confirm dates/times, arrived on time, and went above and beyond all day. The quality of their work was outstanding and the Bride couldn't say enough good things about how their memories were captured. I'd definitely recommend this group to anyone who would like to ensure they have quality and can review their memories forever! ~Tiffany Mauk (Coordinate Your Date)

Sent on 12/19/2018

Reel Video & Stills / Special Moments Video's reply:

Thank you so much for the review. Enjoyed working with you and could tell you knew what you were doing. Kathryn and Josh's wedding was beautiful and unique. Hope we can work together again soon. Brian Erkens
  • Kathryn

Kathryn Jordan · Married on 11/10/2018

Wonderful Experience- Highly Recommend.

Brian was absolutely awesome! He was so kind and personable and made me feel totally comfortable being behind the camera on my wedding day, (and that is saying a lot for a person who doesn't like being the center of attention at all.) The moments captured are so special, and I will treasure them forever. I highly recommend Brian to capture your special memories on your wedding day. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 12/20/2018

Jamie Wesley · Married on 11/03/2018

Brian did an amazing job!! We absolutely love our videos.

I booked them pretty close to the wedding at the last minute, and he was more than helpful. New exactly what we wanted and even helped my photographer with some of her shots. Definitely well worth the money and one of the more memorable things from our wedding.

Sent on 12/19/2018

Reel Video & Stills / Special Moments Video's reply:

Jamie, Thank you so much for the opportunity and so grateful to have met and worked with you and your husband. Best to you in the future! Brian

Jessie · Married on 07/08/2017

The guys were extremely professional and fun too!! I loved having them at our party and so did everyone else! We love you Brain and Graham! You guys rocked!! Look forward to working with you in the near future!!

Sent on 07/13/2017

Samantha · Married on 06/03/2017

Brian and his team were absolutely incredible! It was easy from the start with them. I just got married a week ago and I already have all of my videos! So impressed with the quality of service and especially the responsiveness. Always returned my emails within like 30 min or less! I am just so excited about how all of the videos turned out. He captured every special moment and he really did work for us as he had said. He is so willing to listen to your ideas and how you want your videos without any hesitation. So happy with my selection with Brian as my videographer! I will cherish these videos for forever. I highly recommend them for your wedding day or any special event! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 06/12/2017

Reel Video & Stills / Special Moments Video's reply:

Thank you Samantha. It was a pleasure working with you and Zack.

Lee · Married on 09/24/2016

Brian and his team did such an amazing job with the video for our daughter's wedding. They caught every special moment on film, put together a seamless production and had it ready for us in a week! We highly recommend them for any special event that you want to remember forever.

Sent on 10/27/2016

Sarah · Married on 05/21/2016

Brian did an amazing job videoing my wedding! He captured every detail of my wedding from the small special moments the the big amazing moments! I can't thank him enough for all of his hard work!

Sent on 06/23/2016

Thank you.
    Brian Erkens

Mary-Catherine · Married on 04/16/2016

Brian was wonderful and beyond fantastic! Very professional, flexible, easy to work and collaborate with, and made the entire event seamless and flawless. Any couple would be blessed to have him capture your special memories, moments, and events! Excellent work and an excellent person!!

Sent on 06/23/2016

Lindsey · Married on 09/05/2015

Brian is absolutely amazing at what he does! Last minute, we decided we wanted to get a videographer for our wedding and he was more than accommodating. Our wedding day was the most perfect day ever and he was able to capture it all in action. As soon as we got back from the honeymoon, our DVD was waiting on us. We had so much fun watching it and reliving all those special moments. The highlight film is one of the best parts! It condenses all the special moments throughout the day into a few minutes which allows you to share online with friends and family who were not able to make it to your big day. We are highly pleased with Special Moments Videography and would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 10/17/2015

Donnieka · Married on 07/11/2015

Special Moments Video was absolutely amazing!! Brian and his assistant blended into the background and managed to capture some truly amazing and special moments. Brian and his crew were extremely professional, going above and beyond the call of duty. At one point, the groom was about to see one of the bride's bridal portraits (and they had opted to not see one another prior to the ceremony). Brian remembered this fact and flipped the portrait just in time for the groom not to see. This was just one way that Brian went above and beyond. Further, we received our highlights video just 4 days after our wedding. The highlights were amazing!! Brian really stretched himself and executed some awesome techniques for our video! We received the first draft of the full video within 2 weeks of our wedding. He processed the few edits (really preferences...the video was awesome!) within days and sent us the final draft.

Overall, I would highly recommend Special Moments Video. Brian will bring your vision to life and do so within an incredible time frame. Thank you so much for capturing our big day, producing the highlights and full length video well beyond our expectations!!

-Stepfone and Donnieka McCall

Sent on 08/23/2015

Sydney · Married on 06/13/2015

Brian did an amazing job! Captured my special day beautifully! If anyone needs a videographer this is your guy! Best money spent!

Sent on 06/25/2015

Nancy · Married on 05/23/2015

Brian did an amazing job. Quality of work is excellent. Brian makes you feel as if you are his only job. He is very detailed oriented. He came early in the morning and stayed until my daughter and son-in-law left. I highly recommend Brian. Very professional and high quality of work. Words really cannot express our gratitude for him. If you want a a good quality video to remember you have to get Brian. I have seen other videos and his is by far THE BEST!!!

Sent on 06/29/2015

Kathleen · Married on 05/09/2015

Brian was wonderful! I could not have been happier with his service. He was not intrusive during the event yet managed to obtain some priceless footage. We will treasure the video for forever.

Sent on 06/30/2015

Dianne · Married on 10/18/2014

Highly recommend Brian and Special Moments Video! He was easy to work with, responsive, and did a wonderful job capturing our day. Very thankful we decided on a videographer and for choosing Brian and Special Moments!

Sent on 11/13/2014

Sarah · Married on 09/13/2014

We had a great experience and highly recommend Brian. He showed "raw" footage from the ceremony at the reception and guests really loved that. SO glad we chose a videographer in addition to photographer to capture the day!

Sent on 09/23/2014

Helen · Married on 06/28/2014

Brian was highly recommended by several people for our wedding videographer. He did a fantastic job, including shots before (while getting ready) of the bridal and groom parties, taking photos and all throughout the ceremony and reception. Our favorite parts were getting to hear mini-testimonials from our guests throughout the night. Brian was very professional, even wearing a full suit when it was 90 degrees outside! Great and easy to work with, and with our photographers. He had the video clip and full video ready upon our return from the honeymoon (a little over a week later). The family loved the fun video clip he provides for you to share on Facebook or social media sites and in emails to your friends and family. Very knowledgeable about what he was doing.

Great value, great person to work with. Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/13/2014

Anna Maria · Married on 06/21/2014

Brian did such a wonderful job capturing the best day of our lives! He was so friendly, easy to work with, captured amazing shots, and was so easy to get in touch with! Would not have done it any other way!! We love Brian and special moments! We will use him again in the future when the time comes!!

Sent on 07/19/2014

Rod · Married on 06/13/2014

Brian and Reel Video were tremendous for our wedding. The price was very reasonable. The profesionalism was superb from begining to end--Brian was exceptionally attentitive and great in getting things accomplished quickly and efficiently. First and foremost, the quality of the product was brilliant. My wife and I could not be more pleased.

Sent on 07/30/2014

Susan · Married on 12/28/2013

My family and I were very pleased with Brian. He was very professional and easy to work with. The finished video after the wedding was perfect! Thanks Brian!

Susan White

Sent on 07/18/2014

Brian & his crew are the best. i have used this company for photography for my daughters graduation & they were perfect then also. i would recommend them highly for any aspect of what they do!!!!!

Sent on 12/09/2013

Miranda · Married on 10/19/2013

Brian was fantastic! He was on time for every event and courteous to everyone he met. It’s as if he was not there, but somehow managed to capture every moment beautifully. He went the extra mile in every way. He was even able to make a slide show from the ceremony and play it during the reception so that those who were unable to attend could see the wedding!! The time it took to receive the video was unbelievable. He had it to us in less than two months. It had a beautiful cover and the music was amazing. 5 Star service!! Totally first class!!

Sent on 12/06/2013

Jordan · Married on 09/14/2013

Brian Erkins did an outstanding job capturing my wedding day. The video was very comprehensive and the quality was wonderful. He also did such a great job selecting music to accompany the video and also do such a great job of incorporating the audio from our wedding vows into the video as well. His work is truly top notch!

Sent on 07/21/2014

I would highly recommend Brian Erkens for any wedding! Great man who captures memories of your wedding you will never want to forget!

Sent on 02/20/2013

Deborah · Married on 10/06/2012

I had this vendor for my daughters wedding in October 2012 and what a fantastic job he did. Every special detail of my daughters event was captured making the moment more special. Brian did an exceptional job for us and we will always treasure that special day. If you are thinking about having your wedding video graphed I would definitely go with Reel Video and Sills/Special Moments you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 02/08/2013

Celia · Married on 09/22/2012

I knew how important my daughter's wedding photos would be to me but I never realized how much we would truly value the video of her wedding day! The video exceeded our expectations. Brian captured wonderful and unexpected footage I never imagined; father and bride practicing their dance on the day of the wedding, the bride and groom arriving in their antique rolls to their reception and on and on. He must have been everywhere but worked quietly and effortlessly, we hardly knew he was there. The colors and quality are vivid and our final product video is spectacular. Brian was definitely one of our top vendors. He is a professional, dependable, and talented videographer! Celia Wood

Sent on 02/08/2013