Randy Cuba Music Reviews

33 | Nashville, TN

33 Reviews for Randy Cuba Music

• Andrew

Andrew · Married on 04/12/2019

Would give more than 5 stars if possible!

Randy did an incredible job at our wedding at Allenbrooke Farms in April! He played beautifully throughout the ceremony and cocktail hour. Our guests absolutely raved about him, and thought he was the perfect touch on our perfect day. Randy gave us a long list of songs he was able to play while also being open to learn new songs if needed. I don't think you could find anyone in Nashville for the talent and value that Randy brings. We were so happy to have him as a part of our day and would recommend him to anyone who asked!

Sent on 05/19/2019
  • Leslie

Leslie · Married on 11/24/2018

The best!!

My husband and I contacted Randy about performing during our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour in November of this year. He was WONDERFUL!! Quick to respond, always available, willing to go over and above to make our day perfect. He learned a few songs at our request and sent us recorded samples ahead of time to make sure we liked them. He was also willing to work with just a few suggestions from us and compose his own list to play during the wedding prelude and cocktail hour. This made our jobs so easy!! He has a massive list of songs he has already performed that he sent out to us for suggestions way ahead of time. He set up the sound system flawlessly for us and the officiant, and he was even willing to pick up a lapel mic to rent the day of my wedding so I didn't have to worry about one extra errand on my wedding day. I would choose this artist a million times over. Guests loved him! My husband and I are so happy Randy was a part of our day!! Great guy. Amazing artist. Definitely using him again if he's available for our 5 or 10 year anniversary!!!

Sent on 12/22/2018

Jamie · Married on 10/22/2017

Randy played our wedding in Spring Hill, TN at the Barn at Allenbrooke Farms. He performed during our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. He was such a delight to work with! He sounds great in his videos posted online but sounds even better in person! Our guests couldn't stop talking about how great he was. Also, Randy's professionalism is unmatched. We booked him for our wedding about a year in advance. As our wedding date approached, Randy was actually the first to reach out to me to select the songs that would be played at the wedding. He has a long song list to choose from that covered many genres of music. I had a hard time narrowing down what songs for him to play because there were so many great songs to choose from. He even learned how to play a song that was special for me and my husband. On the day of the wedding, he even arrived plenty early to set up to make sure everything sounded great. At the end of the night, he even gave us a homemade wedding gift. If you are looking for a musician for your wedding, stop searching. Randy is it!

Sent on 10/27/2017

Leah · Married on 10/21/2017

Randy was very quick to respond and always sweet and helpful! He provides a huge song list that he is able to play, and even learned a song that had my husband in tears!! He has all of his own equipment and arrived to the venue early to be sure everything was set up correctly. He played beautifully during the ceremony and cocktail hour. It was everything I wanted! Thank you Randy!!!

Sent on 10/29/2017

Sarah Jane · Married on 06/03/2017

Randy was seriously the best. He was quick to respond, had an extensive music list, and was simply amazing at the ceremony. He learned new songs for us, which were executed perfectly. He balanced playing just guitar and also singing at the right moments. He was a vital addition to our ceremony and our day wouldn't. Have been the same without him!

Sent on 06/13/2017

Haley · Married on 03/26/2017

Randy was amazing. He was very easy to work with and got rave reviews for the music played while guests were arriving. We asked for some unusual songs which he was willing to learn without question. He was affordable for our small wedding and appreciate his flexibility as we changed songs a few times! I would recommend Randy for your wedding or event.

Sent on 04/03/2017

Ben · Married on 09/17/2016

The best most amazing musician we could have ever hoped to work with. Randy was open to doing whatever it took to make our day one that will live in our minds forever. He was very open to learning new material and provided a huge part of our celebration.

Sent on 12/28/2016

Sydney · Married on 05/07/2016

Randy did an amazing job! He was very helpful in selecting songs leading up to the wedding and made the process incredibly easy. As a bride, that's exactly what you need! He played guitar and sang during our ceremony and then played during the cocktail hour. We heard so many great things from our guests about how beautiful the ceremony songs were and how great it was to have live music during the cocktail hour! Randy - Thank you so much for being part of our big day!

Sent on 05/09/2016

Jennifer · Married on 03/06/2016

Randy was nothing short of amazing! And I do mean, amazing! I found out about Randy thru the knot and looked him up. I was planning my destination wedding in Tybee Island, and he was close by in Savannah. I contact Randy explaining what I wanted and he responded back in no time.

I explained that my reception was small, and I wouldn't need much, just some prelude and ceremony music. He quickly for back to me with a song list to choose from. I ended up picking 3 songs that were no where on his list. Randy learned all 3 songs, in a day... They were all new to him (and he now uses them in his gigs).

When booking w Randy, he mentioned that his wedding day was his birthday, but he would still do it!! (AWESOME!) About a month or 2 out, I read on Facebook, that Randy had relocated to Nashville to further his career, and guess what! He still kept his word! Randy was prepared, dressed how I asked, and waiting when I got to the end of the board walk! He did great! Everyone loved him and his music! ( they googled him after it was over).

After my wedding, I explained to him that I had some stuff for him. We made him a wedding welcome box, with some birthday treats, and even asked him to stay for dinner before making his drive back to Nashville!

I highly recommend Randy for any tunes that you need for your function!

Sent on 03/08/2016

Gena · Married on 10/17/2015

Randy was AMAZING. He was very professional with communication and set up for the big day, yet when he was up on stage he was very laid back, relaxed and sung his heart out. Throughout the night people kept saying how great he was. He has an extensive song list (that is already AWESOME!), but he also will learn songs for you if you ask. He played both our ceremony and cocktail hour (after a huge fiasco with our band) and was more than happy to accommodate. He was great and I would recommend him to anyone looking for a guitarist for their wedding/event.

Sent on 10/29/2015

Bethany · Married on 10/03/2015

When we decided we wanted to include live music during our wedding and cocktail hour, everyone we asked for recommendations strongly suggested Randy. We quickly understood why!! Randy is not only an excellent musician, he was also great to work with! Our guests absolutely LOVED the music!!!! Randy was also great at interacting with guests and even played requests! It was a perfect addition to our wedding and I wouldn’t change a thing! HIGHLY recommend!!!!!!

Sent on 10/11/2015

Rebecca · Married on 09/20/2015

We had Randy play at our wedding reception in Savannah on Oct 11th, 2015. He's an amazing musician and had all our guests dancing the night away! He was incredibly easy to work with. I would recommend him to any bride and groom looking for amazing music for their ceremony or reception.

Sent on 10/19/2015

Holly · Married on 07/25/2015

Randy played for our intimate wedding ceremony in Savannah. He was wonderful to work with throughout the planning process and was always quick to respond. He did a fantastic job playing and singing at our ceremony. Everyone enjoyed his music. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a musician!

Sent on 08/02/2015

Mitzi · Married on 07/11/2015

Randy Cuba is the most talented musician I've ever met. He is so charming and easy to work with. With his acoustic guitar and gorgeous voice, Randy amazed us and our guests. (I know more than a few wedding guests who left with big crushes?) We were so lucky to have found him to play the music for our ceremony and reception! He even learned more than several songs that Ian and I told him we really loved (about 20 songs!) If you ever need a musician for any event, Randy Cuba is the man for you! He made our wedding perfect! He's extremely professional and a delight to be around! His performances of all of our songs were beyond perfect!! Loved loved loved him!! Thanks Randy! You're the greatest!

Sent on 07/27/2015

Kiley · Married on 06/27/2015

Randy is an excellent musician and did an amazing job at our wedding. We became good friends with Randy through the process and he was so helpful & patient with choosing songs for our big day. Our wedding was delayed a bit because of rain and he played in the lobby of our hotel for all of our guests while they waited which meant a lot to us and our guests loved it! He played acoustically during our ceremony and he did an awesome job. Hearing him sing the song as I walked down the aisle gave us chills and is a moment we will both always remember. He also did our cocktail hour and not only us, but all of our guests were so happy with him and wished he was staying longer! We would definitely recommend Randy to anyone looking for great live music on their wedding day.

Sent on 02/24/2016
  • Amber

Amber · Married on 06/20/2015

Randy provided music for both my wedding ceremony and reception. He was extremely professional and responsive throughout the entire planning process. We had asked him to play an acoustic version of a rock song for our first dance amd he even sent us recordings prior to the wedding so we could have a preview. We thought it would be a nice touch to add a female vocalist and Randy recruited another amazing talent to play at our wedding. (Emily you Rock!!) When my husband and I heard him perform live for our wedding we were so happy for choosing Randy for our big Day. His guitar skills are amazing and we loved his laid back attitude and eagerness to entertain our guests. He encouraged our guests to make requests and he was on point with timing and song choices. We all loved him so much that we ended up asking him to stay an extra two hours to jam at our reception.
    Being a destination bride has its challenges, and Randy put me at ease throughput the whole process. He made our first dance very memorable and is even going to send me a final copy of the recording. I can't say enough wonderful things about his service!

Sent on 07/12/2015

Morgan · Married on 05/15/2015

Randy was such a great guy to work with! He is incredibly talented and even learned one of my favorite songs for my walk down the aisle. He is quick to respond, very flexible, and definitely wants to do whatever he can to make your day perfect! I couldn't have had a better person to set to the mood for my ceremony! Thanks again Randy! (:

Sent on 05/19/2015

Alexa · Married on 05/09/2015

Randy played at our wedding during the ceremony, cocktail hour, and dinner, and he and Rachel on the upright bass did a phenomenal job! The music was beautiful and perfect and created such an amazing vibe for the night. All of our guests were also completely wowed by them. They are extremely talented and the perfect choice for acoustic music at a wedding!

Additionally, Randy was awesome to work with the entire planning process. He was responsive, flexible, and accommodating. He learned multiple songs for us last minute. He also did two different setups since the ceremony/cocktail hour and dinner were in different locations. He was so easygoing. I highly recommend Randy Cuba Music!

Sent on 06/27/2015

Nancy · Married on 05/01/2015

Randy Cuba as a guitarist for My daughter's wedding, in Forsyth Park, Savannah, 5-1-15, was exceptional . He did a fabulous job! He was so attentive to meet everyone of our requests. He had to learn a song that we wanted played, and that turned out beautiful. Very pleased with his services.

Sent on 05/04/2015

Aubrey · Married on 03/28/2015

Randy was absolutely amazing!! He is an extremely talented guitarist - I only had to listen to a sample song for about two seconds before deciding he was a hands-down "Yes." He learned songs that I knew I wanted, and suggested songs when I didn't know what I wanted for the ceremony. Randy went the extra mile and made the first dance of my wedding some of the most incredible, memorable moments of my life. I asked him to learn and record Eva Cassidy's version of "At Last", and wanted my sister to sing the actual song. And, have it in a different key that it was written so that she could sing the notes at her strongest. He transposed and learned the song, and sent a phone recording for her to practice; even on a rough recording, it sounded great. It didn't work out to record the song for the wedding, so what did he do - stayed long enough to play LIVE for my sister to sing. It was the most beautiful thing! He kept in touch extremely well throughout the planning, is SUPER nice, came the day before to practice with my sister, and overall just made it something I will remember forever and ever. He is GOOD - book him fast, because he is in high demand for a reason!

Sent on 04/07/2015

Krista · Married on 03/06/2015

Randy Cuba's acoustic guitar skills made our wedding day so memorable! His performance added so much atmosphere to our wedding ceremony! Our guests couldn't stop talking about how wonderful he sounded. We especially appreciated his willingness to accommodate all of our song requests, and he even went out of his way to learn songs he didn't know. He recorded snippets of himself playing every song we requested to ensure we were satisfied with his style. Our wedding day would not have been as perfect as it was without Randy!!

Sent on 03/25/2015

Jennifer · Married on 11/15/2014

Randy was an excellent addition to our wedding. He played for us before our ceremony as our guests were arriving and again at our cocktail hour. My guests are still telling us how fantastic he was! He played a great music selection that appealed to all ages. I would recommend him for anyone wanting to add that special touch to their wedding. Love him!!!!!

Sent on 11/23/2014

Colleen · Married on 11/05/2014

Definitely a must have for an elopement ceremony! Randy was a great addition to the ceremony. I came in from another state so I didn't hear him live. ( just his youtube videos).When we finally heard him sing live it was EVEN BETTER in person. Plus the music sets a nice tone for the day and the price fit our wedding budget. He also learned a song that wasn't on his song list in very amount of time. Thanks Randy!! Highly recommend!!!!

Sent on 11/12/2014

leslie · Married on 10/04/2014

Randy was so great and handled all of our requests up to the last minute. I believe he learned a new song for us and it sounded so great and perfect for the mood we were going for. We got compliments all afternoon on all of our musicians and I would definitely recommend Randy to anyone looking for a great sounding, attentive and professional experience.

** He is also amazingly friendly :)

Thank you so much Randy, you helped make our ceremony PERFECT!

Sent on 10/08/2014

Brittany · Married on 09/27/2014

Randy Cuba is amazingly talented and wonderful to work with! He was very responsive and went above and beyond to ensure my music was perfect for the ceremony and cocktail hour. He chose several musicians to work with to form the perfect groups for both the ceremony and cocktail hour, as I requested, and my guests have raved about the music (which was very important to me) during and after our wedding!!! I seriously cannot say enough about how fabulous it was to work with him and how talented he is!!!! I am literally trying to conjure up more festivities in the future just so I can work with him again and hear his music!

Sent on 10/08/2014