Callahan Music

Antioch, Antioch, TN 37013 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Callahan Music

Callahan Music is a wedding music company located in Antioch, Tennessee. They have been in the industry for more than 10 years, and so they understand how much work goes into planning such an important celebration. Because of this experience, they work hard to provide not only a high-quality, engaging performance, but a professional customer service interaction as well. Their team members work hard to provide an ideal ambiance for your wedding day by performing captivating and relaxing string music.

The musicians at Callahan Music are happy to play at a variety of your wedding events, including the ceremony, reception, cocktail hour, and rehearsal dinner. They specialize in cello, guitar, and violin. The team can arrange different group sizes depending on your personal desire, including:

• Solo — violin, guitar, piano, or harp

Callahan Music 2
Callahan Music 3
Callahan Music 4

Aundrea Olszewski · Married on 11/03/2018

They have the best song variety!

Callahan Music recently played at my wedding, they performed at the ceremony and during cocktail hour. Chuck worked directly with me to come up with songs to be played and even learned a new song for us. The whole process took very little time or work from me. He was super responsive and helpful with any questions that I had. They worked seamlessly with our wedding planner and sounded amazing! Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/09/2018

Siobhan · Married on 10/12/2018

A must hire!

Callahan Music is a must hire for your wedding day! Two weeks before my wedding I was scrambling to find someone to play during our ceremony. I reached out to Chuck and immediately got a response that they were available to play. Chuck was amazing to work with, I had somewhat of a vision on what I wanted the bridal party / myself to walk too but I needed help making sure it all flowed. Chuck offered up some ideas and in minutes we had it figured out. Day of I could not have been happier. The ceremony was beautiful and the music was perfect. This group is exceptionally talented, easy to work with and they helped make my wedding day all that I hoped it would be. I highly, highly recommend Callahan Music!!! Chuck I cannot thank you enough!

Sent on 10/25/2018

Award

Callahan Music FAQ

• What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? String - Trio
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3
  • What instruments does your group play? Cello, Guitar, Violin
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music

• Antioch Antioch, TN, 37013 See on map