Callahan Music Reviews

20 Reviews for Callahan Music

• Carlos

Carlos St John · Married on 10/04/2019

Wonderful Musician!

Chuck is an incredible person and just as great as a musician! He is super helpful in determining what you need and he was very easy to work with. It was wonderful to have him play at our wedding!

Sent on 10/14/2019

Mandy Morrison · Married on 09/30/2019

Amazing!

Callahan Music was absolutely incredible. From my very first interaction with Chuck, he immediately won me over. He really listened and knew what I envisioned for our wedding music, and 110% put in in to action the day of our wedding! Even my brother-in-law who is a musician himself was completely blown away and talked about how talented they were. Thank you for making our wedding day so memorable!

Sent on 09/30/2019

Carissa Schmittou · Married on 06/29/2019

Highly recommend!

Callahan music was so easy to work with and the music was so beautiful during the ceremony! Their repertoire is extensive and they are able to play whatever music you may want!

Sent on 07/17/2019

Jamie Trahan · Married on 06/22/2019

Wedding Ceremony

Great experience! Chuck was very responsive and did a great job helping me select music. The violinist added so much to the ceremony.

Sent on 06/18/2019

Jessica · Married on 05/26/2019

Truly wonderful!

Couldn’t have asked for a better performance! So grateful for them. The perfect touch to my backyard wedding!

Sent on 06/26/2019

Nolen Tuttle · Married on 11/16/2018

Fabulous Music!

My husband and I had a very specific and unique vision for our family only wedding. Chuck could not have been more accommodating, responsive, professional, and friendly. We were thrilled to have found him and would recommend him to anyone looking to add a special element to their ceremony or event!

Sent on 01/23/2019

Aundrea Olszewski · Married on 11/03/2018

They have the best song variety!

Callahan Music recently played at my wedding, they performed at the ceremony and during cocktail hour. Chuck worked directly with me to come up with songs to be played and even learned a new song for us. The whole process took very little time or work from me. He was super responsive and helpful with any questions that I had. They worked seamlessly with our wedding planner and sounded amazing! Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/09/2018

Siobhan · Married on 10/12/2018

A must hire!

Callahan Music is a must hire for your wedding day! Two weeks before my wedding I was scrambling to find someone to play during our ceremony. I reached out to Chuck and immediately got a response that they were available to play. Chuck was amazing to work with, I had somewhat of a vision on what I wanted the bridal party / myself to walk too but I needed help making sure it all flowed. Chuck offered up some ideas and in minutes we had it figured out. Day of I could not have been happier. The ceremony was beautiful and the music was perfect. This group is exceptionally talented, easy to work with and they helped make my wedding day all that I hoped it would be. I highly, highly recommend Callahan Music!!! Chuck I cannot thank you enough!

Sent on 10/25/2018

Andrea · Married on 10/06/2018

We were very pleased with our experience, from initial contact to the end of the ceremony. Their performance was everything that I hoped for. We’re forever grateful for your part of making our wedding a night to remember.

Sent on 10/09/2018

jenny · Married on 09/28/2018

Booked Callahan Music for our son's engagement party and we were beyond impressed with the 3 piece string. Very professional, prompt and such a pleasure to work with. Music was lovely and set the tone for event. Highly recommend!
    Jenny Russo

Sent on 10/02/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 05/24/2018

Even though some time had passed since my wedding, I still have family/friends comment on how beautiful my wedding was because the music with Callahan’s. At a time when a bride is most stressed/overwhelmed, they put me at ease with their flexibility, breadth of experiences, and obvious talent. They even arranaged a special song for me to walk down the aisle at our request! Whatever your event, I would HIGHLY recommend Callahan Music.

Sent on 06/21/2018

Victoria · Married on 04/28/2018

Callahan music is top notch. They performed at our wedding this past April (2018). They were very professional, and the quality of their music is second to none. They also made the process very easy for us. I didn't know what music I wanted for our ceremony, so they worked with us and provided some great suggestions. I decided on the song I wanted to walk down the aisle to pretty close to the ceremony, and they were completely accommodating. We also had a beautiful time of worship during our ceremony. I highly recommend Callahan Music!

Sent on 07/15/2018

Patty · Married on 03/10/2018

I absolutely would recommend Calahan Music for any occasion! They were totally professional and capable.

Sent on 06/02/2018

Kimberly · Married on 09/12/2015

So happy to review Callahan Music! They were hired for my daughter's large, outdoor wedding. They not only played but sang as well. It was amazing! Chuck was so kind and accommodating as we were choosing music. And wow are they talented! Such wonderful professionalism!

Sent on 06/04/2018

Chelsea · Married on 08/02/2013

I absolutely recommend Callahan Music for any occasion. After employing them for our wedding and watching them perform in a variety of settings I've seen the professionalism, flexibility and brilliant talent displayed over and over. Anyone looking to plan an event and know that their music needs are in the best hands possible, Callahan Music will have your back!

Sent on 06/01/2018

Jared · Married on 07/13/2013

We were blessed to use Callahan Music for our wedding and it could not have been a better experience. They are amazing musicians and were very professional and flexible. More importantly they are wonderful people. Thanks for making our wedding day even more special! Hire them and you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 06/15/2018

Hannah · Married on 05/17/2013

Highly Recommend!

Callahan Music was a pleasure to work with! Chuck always responded quickly and he helped us pick the perfect songs for our ceremony. The musicians were punctual and extremely talented!

Sent on 04/03/2019

Gwen · Married on 09/03/2008

I absolutely recommend Callahan music. I used them for my daughter’s outdoor wedding before they were famous!!! I would not think of anyone else to do music. Very professional and very talented!

Sent on 06/05/2018
  • Courtney

Courtney Keen · Married on 09/28/2019

Stellar musicians and great to work with

I love Callahan's site where you can preview some of their music. It helped me choose them, the songs, and get excited about having them at my wedding. Chuck was also very responsive and wonderful to work with. It's great knowing that you can trust them to do their job with excellence. I only wish I could've sat in the crowd and listened! As the bride, you really just hear one song--the one you walk to. But, I'd hire them again for my guests to enjoy any day!

Sent on 10/08/2019
  • Teresa

Teresa · Married on 06/08/2019

Excellent Musicians

Excellent musicians! I am always skeptical of not meeting a vendor and paying in full for the service before an event but Chuck delivered just as promised. You will love choosing him.

Sent on 06/22/2019