Huntington, WV 25701 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 2

About Heart Strings

Hi, my name is Steven Schumann, a performing cellist and the founder of HeartStrings Event Music. My mission is to secure the best musicians the area has to offer, and order every musical detail necessary to ensure the creation of a beautiful moment on your big day. I believe that creating an intentional aesthetic or atmosphere for a wedding often leaves the party and guests with a lasting affective impression long after the day has concluded, which is perhaps remembered even more than the specific events of the day. I will do everything in my power to do this for the music at your event!

By hiring HeartStrings for your big day, we will take care of managing the musicians, custom arranging music for your ceremony, rehearsing the ensemble, and many organizational details on our end. I always tell couples that I can be as specific as a couple would like (including song requests, timing of music during the procession, first communion songs or other special requests) or I can handle all of the nitty gritty and try to fulfill a specific mood or feel that is requested, that way there is less to think about.

If you watch the Thousand Years video (more content coming soon!) you can see me playing the cello along with some of my favorite musicians.

Please contact me here, or at me email
Steven.a.schumann@gmail.com
or text/call my cell
316-706-1510

if you have any questions!

Follow Heart Strings on

Photos 1 Photos
Videos 1 Video

Heart Strings FAQ

• What ceremony music arrangements can you provide?
    Instrumental - Solo
    Instrumental - Duo
    Instrumental - Trio
    String - Trio
    String - Quartet
    String - Quintet
  • What instruments does your group play?
    Cello
    Flute
    Guitar
    Harp
    Piano
    Viola
    Violin
  • What services do you provide?
    Ceremony Music
    Cocktail Hour Music
    Learn New Songs
    Music During Breaks

• Huntington, WV, 25701 See on map
    Location of (Heart Strings)