Pristine Entertainment Reviews

Pristine Entertainment 4
Pristine Entertainment 5

Emily · Married on 07/20/2019

Great Experience

Jacob helped us with our recent wedding up at Cle Elum in Washington. We had a great experience working with them from start to finish. Communication was timely both in responses to our messages and notifying us of any changes in the weeks leading up to the wedding. The music they helped us choose really accentuated the day and made it special. They helped keep the reception moving and coordinated announcements and speeches. I would highly recommend using Jacob for all of your DJ needs.

Sent on 09/16/2019
  • Jill

Jill Collette · Married on 01/10/2019

Best day of my life!

Alright, I hate spending my time writing reviews for things normally, but in this case, I HAVE to say how much I ABSOLUTELY LOVE and appreciate Jake for all his help and services at my wedding 6 days ago..

I found out about Pristine Entertainment through Facebook and saw that they had a photobooth as well as DJ services. I reached out and he was very prompt with responses and provided a quote right off the bat. (Any stressed out bride knows thats heaven on earth).

I arrived to my wedding venue full on bridezilla mode, my mind was in 1,000 places at once and when he saw me arrive, we said our hellos and then he told me "Hey, don't you worry, I'll take care of everything, just go get ready, it's your wedding day and it's going to be great!" (REALLY helped relieve a lot of stress at the moment)

From there, literally everything was perfect. He was so courteous and professional, he even made sure to announce and give honorable mention to my father who couldn't dance or walk me down the aisle due to his health. This meant a lot to me and my family as he still felt included and apart of the wedding despite not being able to participate in traditions.

The music during the reception was AMAZING. HE KILLED it and he even played spanish music for my in-laws from Argentina who went absolutely nuts on the dance floor (and I have the videos to prove it).

He supplied everything, from lights, to music, to doing announcements, to assisting my family with decorations, just EVERYTHING. He just went above and beyond to make sure everyone had a great time on my special day and honestly my legs are still sore from dancing so hard.

Also, I had hired a bartender who unfortunately hurt her back and had to cancel on me at the last minute. I was already borderline meltdown mode when Jake reached out to me 2 days before the wedding to check-in and he just asked if I needed any help with anything else. Before I bat an eye, he immediately took the liberty to find me a bartender on the spot. I didn't even have to ask around or look anywhere, he literally took care of it all and made all the stress that much easier.

Like I said, I normally dont take the time to leave reviews, but in this case I truly can't say enough good things about this vendor. My heart is so full and I appreciate his services so much that I wish I could get married all over again because it was so perfect. THANK YOU for EVERYTHING!!!!!!! I'm so happy and grateful for everything you did for us!

Sent on 01/16/2019
    Pristine Entertainment 6

BRIANNA · Married on 09/22/2018

I could not be more enthusiastic about recommending Pristine Entertainment for any event. They were an absolute pleasure to work with for our wedding! From the beginning, they were professional, easy to work with, helpful, responded to emails quickly, listened to our music preferences, and took our day very seriously. They showed up to the rehearsal to make sure everything was ready for the wedding and matched the uplighting to the venue perfectly. On the day of the wedding, they managed to mic our ceremony perfectly for our guests to hear. The music choice completely reflected us and made our event that much more fun and intimate. Pristine took song requests and did a great job of reading the crowd. Everyone commented that they enjoyed the party and dancing and didn't want it to end. They were super flexible with our schedule and kept the wedding running smoothly. We were able to relax and enjoy the night, rather than worry about what was supposed to come next and when. They orchestrated the entire thing flawlessly. Nothing felt forced or rushed. Don't know what we would have done without them there on our big day! It was the best day of my life! They kept our friends and family dancing until we shut the place down at 11pm! I have been to a lot of weddings and dealt with a number of DJs.... Pristine rises above all the rest! Thanks again for everything! We would definitely recommend Pristine Entertainment DJ services.

Sent on 10/01/2018

Emily · Married on 09/16/2018

I have now been in a couple of weddings and gone out to a bar that they have been working at. The professionalism and experience has been unmatched by what I have seen before. In two completely different environments they knew how to orchestrate and run the show perfectly. At both weddings they listened to every request the couples had, and took away one of the biggest stresses so my friends (the brides) could sit back, enjoy their days and have a great time. If you’re looking for a business that not only enjoys, but also genuinely cares about their line of work with astute detail you’ve come to the right place. You won’t be disappointed.

Sent on 10/06/2018

hannah · Married on 08/04/2018

We were SO happy with choosing pristine entertainment for our wedding! Jacob did an awesome job. He kept the order of events on track, the music was great, and kept everyone on the dance floor all night! Our favorite part was the photobooth- best decision we made.

Sent on 08/08/2018

Kali · Married on 04/28/2018

Jacob was awesome to work with! Responded to all my emails and questions promptly and went over what we wanted prior to the day. He played all of the music genres and songs we requested and kept the party going all night. All our guests had a blast!

Sent on 05/03/2018

Dani · Married on 04/06/2018

I highly recommend Pristine Entertainment! Jacob was awesome and I never felt like I was bothering him whenever I had a question. All of our guests had a wonderful time!

Sent on 04/10/2018

Kellie · Married on 03/24/2018

You guys did amazing! The music was spot on and we heard most of what we wanted to. The night went so fast there wasn't even enough time to play all the songs. Lol
    Anthony did great too. He did a really good job at staying behind the scene and not in the way (except during the first dances at one point, my mom and or the photographer (Jennifer) said something. But that is understandable to me.
    Thank you for doing such a nice job.

Sent on 04/09/2018

Julie · Married on 02/10/2018

Jacob is amazing! Everything from start to finish was done with such professionalism. Music makes or breaks a party and he definitely made ours. He was so easy to work with. We LOVED having you as our DJ and I will absolutely be using Pristine Entertainment for future events!!!

Sent on 02/12/2018

Matt · Married on 12/10/2017

Booked for wedding... did an amazing job for both ceremony and reception. Song selection was perfect everyone was enjoying themselves and kept on dancing till the night ended! I would highly recommend pristine entertainment Jacob was so nice to work with his customer service was top of the line.

Sent on 01/24/2018

Chris · Married on 09/30/2017

Jacob was extremely flexible and went the distance to give us everything we needed. Between coordinating last minute audio for our ceremony and him battling a cold leading up to our wedding he was professional and on point throughout the day.

He asked a lot of good questions ahead of time to make sure the music was exactly what we wanted. He was proactive and easy to reach in the weeks leading up to the wedding and he isn't just up there running a playlist. He mixed a lot of tracks, had great taste and as the night went on and it started wind down to just the younger crowd he didn't hesitate to let loose a bit and show why he enjoys what he does.

I would highly recommend Jacob and his company for any event.

Sent on 01/15/2018

Melissa · Married on 08/18/2017

When we met for our consult, we were asked what we wanted....we wanted to feel like we were at the club, minus the bad language! Pristine Entertainment created the most fun atmosphere for our wedding! We couldn't have asked for a better night of music and dancing. There wasn't a single time from the moment the music started, until our send off that the dance floor wasn't packed. Our friends still rave about how much fun they had at our wedding! We're so grateful for Pristine and their quality music and customer service. We want to have yearly anniversary parties with Pristine Entertainment just to relive the best night ever!!!!

Sent on 09/27/2017
    Pristine Entertainment 7
    Pristine Entertainment 8
    Pristine Entertainment 9

Rachel · Married on 05/29/2017

Jacob was nothing short of astounding to work with. He knew all the right questions to ask and had everything narrowed down to very fine details. He was so on top of everything and was willing to go above and beyond. He even took time out of his own Sunday to be at our rehearsal to help us practice along side the music. And on the big day in the midst of all the craziness he was flexible and more than capable of rolling with whatever changes we had throughout the day. He has a great sense for music and knows how to keep the party rolling, while also playing everything you want to hear. Thanks so much Jacob!!

Sent on 09/26/2017

Taylor · Married on 05/26/2017

Seriously the best DJs ever. We had to book them pretty last minute as far as DJs go, yet they managed to squeeze us in. Not only that, but Jacob was extremely thorough in asking questions to know exactly what I wanted, but not so many that it was over bearing. My now husband and I felt like we were getting top quality service for a really reasonable price. Jacob was so forgiving and flexible with us, as we had a crazy month leading up to the wedding, as well as a large event that demanded a lot of attention the three days prior to our big day. Because of this event, we were unable to do any sort of rehearsal or run through, and instead of making us feel bad (which could've happened considering how important timing could be), Pristine Entertainment reassured us that our wedding would go off without a hitch. Come our wedding day, I was so happy to not only have a sense of relief because of the trust that was instilled, but to not be let down in the slightest. Without any sort of practice with us, Jacob made sure everything ran EXACTLY how we wanted! All of the transitions were perfect, they were extremely professional, and made the best out of a crazy situation. From the day we even inquired about using their services, up until our getaway, working with Jacob @ Pristine was incredible. I would recommend them to anyone and everyone for any sort of event. You will be in good hands, and you're sure to have the event of the season! Thank you Pristine Entertainment!!!

Sent on 09/26/2017
  • Victoria

Victoria Rose · Married on 09/07/2019

3.4
      3.0
      2.0
      3.0

One crucial thing

This was amazing service. The schedule was pretty out of place on the timing, but everything that we planned happened on the schedule we had planned. The issue we had though was pretty major though, to which we've never received a reply on when i informed them of the mistake. The photo booth was placed as OSCAR & VICTORIA Osorio when it is DANIEL & VICTORIA Osorio. We received the mistake after the wedding took place, leading to a lot of upset family members. This vendor has yet to respond to this issue, given a week ago of which I've informed them of.

Sent on 09/14/2019
    Pristine Entertainment 10
  • David

David V · Getting married on 09/09/2020

Dishonest and unprofessional company

DO NOT BOOK ANY WEDDINGS through this company. Jacob the owner is a liar and thief. He refuses to pay his DJ's for the services they provide. Till this day its been over a month and I still haven't been paid for the dj services I did for him. He will not respond to calls, text messages or emails. Very unprofessional.

Sent on 10/22/2019
  • Emily

Emily Prather · Getting married on 07/10/2020

No show to my wedding

DO NOT BOOK. They did not show up to my wedding. Signed contract and everything. Absolutely disappointing and so unprofessional. It ended up being okay because we had a backup plan in place (there was literally no contact from a month leading up to our wedding so we were already a little worried.) Apparently they had several other events booked the same day, including a HIGH SCHOOL HOMECOMING DANCE that they no-showed as well. So disgusting.

Sent on 10/21/2019

Alex d · Getting married on 11/16/2019

1.0

Worst business ever. Scumbag. Liar. Thief.

Worst business ever. Jake(owner) was an old friend of mine so I was confident that he would come through for me. I couldn’t have been more wrong. After taking our money and having us fill out a bunch of paper work, he just disappeared. We haven’t been able to find him for over a month. He still has our money and we have to hire a different dj and most likely file a law suit against Jake to get our $1000+ back. Never felt so ripped off and completely robbed in my life. I thought Jake had turned over a new leaf with his new family and business and faith, but turns out he’s the same sketchy guy he was back when I worked with him. I hope he goes to jail for stealing all these peoples’ money.

Sent on 11/08/2019

Emily · Married on 10/19/2019

No show for my wedding

DO NOT BOOK THEM. no show for my wedding last night. Luckily we had a backup plan as they were unresponsive like a month leading up to the wedding. Signed contract and everything. So disgusted with this "company"

Sent on 10/20/2019

David Polivka · Married on 10/12/2019

Do Not book!

Do not book this DJ. The owner, Jacob, was a no show for our wedding in 10/12 and has not responded to any contact or provided any reason for over a week. We have a signed contract and have already paid in full and are still waiting on a refund. Very disappointed he would no show our wedding and has taken our money.

Sent on 10/21/2019

Sarah E ·

Unfortunate DJ Issue

I think this used to be a great company, but it unfortunately has become a scam. Jacob, the business owner, assigned a DJ to my wedding who was supposedly one of his employees. 5 days before my wedding, I found out that this DJ not only didn’t work with Pristine Entertainment, but he was also unaware that he was going to be our DJ and already had an event that weekend. I then was unable to get ahold of Jacob for 72 hours and had to scramble to find a last minute DJ. This has supposedly happened several more times since our wedding on July 13th, 2019.... I’ve just found out that he has now bailed on a high school homecoming in Yakima.

I’m not one to write reviews or post complaints, but after seeing how many times this has happened I felt like I needed to share this as a warning to Washington couples looking for a wedding DJ! It was a stressful nightmare to deal with!

Sent on 10/19/2019