1008 E. Newark Ave., Spokane, WA 99202 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 13

About Party Time, Mobile DJ Services

Hi, I am Marco Cioccio, (aka, DJ Party Time), don't just hire a "regular" DJ, hire an entertainer DJ that will "ROCK ANY PARTY", and "Make It Memorable"! Party Time, Mobile DJ Services has been in business for over 20 years. I have performed for more then 500 weddings, parties and events. My DJ company is one of the most exciting DJ company's! I am a professional DJ that uses his experience as an entertainer to help all of my clients, their guest's, families, and friends have a great time at any one of my event's they are invited to!!! I want my clients to be able to feel confident in the music that I play. But, their are times when you need a crazy DJ to pump out the jams!! I AM YOUR MAN!!!

I specialize in, Family Friendly Music!!! When I am playing at any wedding, party, or social event. I will "personally" sit down with you and make a song list so you can have that those special songs played at your wedding or party. I can play music from; classic rock, oldies, big band, modern country, hip-hop, and the new music that is playing now! As a musician myself, I understand the effects it has on someone else using there music as their own financial gain. All of my music is legally downloaded and paid for! This is to ensure my clients, that I will not use any musicians music illegally.

Every wedding or event I perform at, is very important to my clients! I know it is difficult and expensive to have a successful wedding or party! I am here to help everyone with budgets, how to coordinate your wedding, or just the musical arrangements!! My goals are to give you the very best in my musical talent! All I want to do is make your wedding or party a successful one! I have devolved special price quote's for any budget!! My fee's are simple and will fit any budget!!!

When it comes to; gettin down on the farm country dance party, backyard barb-a-que rock party, a simple dance party, or some lite dinner music!!! I can fill the bill with all your musical selections.

"PARTY TIME, MOBILE DJ SERVICES", WILL ROCK ANY PARTY!!!

The music style we feature are: Classic Rock, Country, Hip-Hop, R&B, Oldies, Motown, Disco, Soul, Blues, New Age, Techno, Ska, Jazz, Jazz Fusion, Folk, Big Band, Swing, and Classical.
"You name it; I got it, or I will get it"!!!

I will perform at the following places: bars, hotels, halls, clubs, private homes, lake side, pool side, outdoors or indoors. It don't matter!! I have no mileage limitations!!! I will go and play anywhere!!! But, I have to charge a small traveling fee per mile, if it is over an 1 1/2 hour drive time from my home to the event only!

My services are: Wedding Receptions, Wedding Anniversary's, Bar Mitzvahs and Bat Mitzvahs, Graduation Party's, Retirement Party's, Private Home Party's, Birthday Party's, Rave Party's, Theme Party's: Disco Ball, Oldies Sock Hop, Black light Party's, School Dances, High School Reunions, Corporate Party's, Block Party's, Festivals, Car Shows, and Fund Raisers.

If there is an "EMERGENCY" and you need a DJ ASAP!!! All I need is a day's notice! If you already have a sound system and all you need is a DJ to hook-up to it, then please call; Party Time, Mobile DJ Services. I will be happy to help you with your DJ needs!!! I will go to anyplace, anywhere!!!! "Like I always say"; I WILL ROCK THE PARTY!!!!!

To book your event: email or call to set-up an appointment.
To set-up an appointment, please call 509-288-1615 and ask for; Marco Cioccio
A deposit of: $50.00 is required, this will secure the date of your wedding or party!
Please, refer to; Party Time, Mobile DJ Services "web site" for all deposits to my Pay Pal account.
Web site: http://partytimemobiledjservices.blogspot.com/
Facebook: Party Time, Mobile DJ Services of Spokane, WA.

Follow Party Time, Mobile DJ Services on

Videos 1 vídeo

4 Reviews for Party Time, Mobile DJ Services

• Mary

Mary · Married on 07/12/2014

Marco did an fantastic job! He played all the songs from our playlist, was a wonderful MC, and was completely flexible when I got our reception schedule all mixed up (totally my fault, not his). He was really energetic and even got the grumpy kiddos at the reception to lighten up and join us on the dance floor! He was family friendly and super professional!

Sent on 07/18/2014

Party Time, Mobile DJ Services's reply:

Dear Mary,

I had a wonderful time at your wedding! It was a lot of fun. I am a DJ that likes to get everyone involved at weddings and party's. When I heard the kids were getting restless. I thought, hey; let's make it a dance routine for kids. I even let the kids talk on the mic. They love to do that.

I hope your new life is wonderful,

Marco

Tammy · Married on 05/20/2017

2017/18 prom- all went great!

Sent on 04/26/2018

2.4
      2.0

Beware is all I have to say! You are taking a chance on this dj.

Sent on 09/05/2015

Party Time, Mobile DJ Services's reply:

Hi, I am not sure who you are! There is no name placed with your review! But, just to make this clear! I am sorry if things happened during the course of your wedding. It is my greatest intentions, to make your wedding a wonderful memory. But, sometimes things happen! It just don't go the way you want them to go. Again, I am truly sorry!

I hope you have a wonderful life,

Marco

Party Time, Mobile DJ Services FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 340.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Consultation
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 510
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Microphones
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 510.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Country
    Hip Hop
    Jazz
    Oldies
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    MC
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Uplighting

• 1008 E. Newark Ave. Spokane, 99202 See on map
    Location of (Party Time, Mobile DJ Services)