58 Reviews for Platinum Designs, Inc.

User Photos
todo alt text
Linens (5)
Chair Covers (3)
Delivery (2)
Showroom (2)
Setup (1)

Stephanie was a pleasure to work with. She wanted to ensure I was happy with my linen choices. She also had a wide array of designs to choose from which was wonderful. All the chairs and table linens looked beautiful! I would highly recommended Platinum designs for all your event needs!

Profile Picture April, 8/20/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Stephanie was amazing to work with. We had a day before crisis caused by me, the bride, and she was beyond patient and figured it all out to my requests!!!

Profile Picture Savannah, 7/22/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Showroom, Linens

Our chair covers were beautiful! Everyone commented on our gorgeous they were and how they went so well with our color scheme!! Loved them and very easy company to work with! Stephanie is amazing!!!

Profile Picture Deana, 7/22/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery, Setup, Chair Covers

Great customer service and flexible when I needed to adjust return time. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Joan, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Linens, Chair Covers

Stephanie has been great and really flexible with options we considered to match our price point. So glad I found her Groupon!

Profile Picture User7068555, Recently Married, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Linens, Delivery

Stephanie was a pleasure to work with and so responsive and accomodating! I would recommend working with Platinum Design!

Profile Picture Karrie, 9/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Stephanie was very professional to work with, and provided great service. All of the linens looked fantastic and exceeded our expectations. I highly recommend Platinum Designs!

Profile Picture Heide, 9/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Absolutely wonderful! So great to have a company that can come out (arrive on time!) and get everything all set up! Looking forward to recommending them for all future weddings here.

Profile Picture Laurie, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I hired Stephanie to provide linens and chargers for my wedding in August 2016. Stephanie was amazing to work with and has a large inventory of options. I met with her to go over linen samples right at the beginning of my planning process and later on decide to change the style of my wedding. Stephanie was very accommodating, ordering additional samples and meeting with me another two times until I found the style I loved. The day of my wedding ran perfectly and everything was delivered correctly and on time. I highly recommend using Platinum Designs, Inc. for any event you are planning!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Alisha, 8/26/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Chair Covers, Linens

We rented linins from Platinum Designs for our sons wedding. They were very professional and the price was reasonable.

Profile Picture sheila, 8/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I would definitely recommend Platinum Designs for any wedding the tables at my daughters wedding were beautiful Stephanie is amazing I can't thank you enough for making her special day so perfect

Profile Picture Sharon, 5/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Party Supplies

Stephanie was awesome to work with. Our venue looked amazing with the chair covers and sashes we rented. Thank you.

Profile Picture Lauren , 10/10/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Stephanie was really great to work with. The prices for the chair covers and sashes were reasonable, and they looked great! Stephanie was also very responsive in communication and made it very easy to organize this piece of the party, especially since I live out of state. She's also very flexible, so when I had to return the covers and sashes, I could call her ahead of time to meet up with her on a Sunday (which is a day that her office is actually closed). I highly recommend Stephanie and Platinum Designs!

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/11/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I worked with Stephanie and can't say enough about her professionalism and customer service. Planning a rehearshal dinner from out of state is not an easy task.
Stephanie's help was God sent! I should add at a FRACTION of Seattle rates for the same thing. Chaircovers, tablecloths, and chair sashs at remarkably savings. In addition to working with us on pick up and drop off dates. Check them out!
Can't say enough good things.

CTC.
Ann Arbor, MI.

Profile Picture User5190923, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Stephanie has been so great to work with planning for my daughter's wedding. She is professional, patient and accommodating and I would highly recommend!

Profile Picture j, 5/30/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

It was so easy and Stephanie was so helpful! The chairs looked wonderful!

Profile Picture User4889263, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I worked with Stephanie to pick out colors for the table linens and sashes for my wedding. All I can say is that when I saw everything the day of it was even more beautiful than I imagined. I would definitely recommend Platinum Designs for any event.

Profile Picture Sara, 1/17/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

loved the service!!!! The overlays,chair covers and chair sashes were gorgeous, clean,the perfect color and delivered in plenty of time for my daughters wedding.

Profile Picture Eva, 8/31/14, 1 Review
Category: Party Supplies

I never met Stephanie face to face, but she made it comfortable for me to trust her work ethics. She was very flexible and was willing to work with me and my special requests. The chair covers and sashes were just beautiful!

Profile Picture SAMPHY, 8/16/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We were referred to Stephanie by our venue to assist with linen rentals. We knew upon first meeting Stephanie that she was the person who could help us achieve our vision. She was wonderful to work with and offered her professional opinion when asked (but was not at all pushy or opinionated... which I ran into elsewhere). I would recommend Stephanie over and over again. She was fantastic and exceeded all expectations.

Thank you Stephanie and Platinum Designs Inc.

Profile Picture Kaycie, 7/19/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I called to set up an appointment and by the time we drove down, Stephanie had a full table setup with multiple place setting, chair cover and linen options, in our wedding colors. It was awesome to see things in context of what the tables might actually look like. Because she was so prepared, we were able to swap pieces in and out and make decisions within 15min. The price was great, and we were done! Stephanie and friends arrived on time the day of the wedding and had everything set quickly and perfectly. Would definitely recommend them to anyone! It's well worth the little bit of drive from Seattle.

Profile Picture Brian, 4/5/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I checked out several linen rental companies and thought Platinum Designs had the best choices however the reason I decided to go with them was all because of Stephanie. Stephanie was so wonderful to work with. She listened to what my daughter's vision was for her wedding and then acted upon it. We loved what she came up with. Stephanie always makes herself available to answer your questions. You don't have to wait forever for her to return your call or e-mail like quite a few vendors!! She is such a sweet and kind person overall that I felt like she was a good friend. I would go to her again.....in a heartbeat!! You will love her too I promise!

Profile Picture Sandi, 3/8/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Stephanie of Platinum Designs did a beautiful job of setting up our venues at the Hansen and the Attic in Sumner. The tables and chairs were beautiful. She set things up in advance of the day and
quickly responded to our needs. Thank you Stephanie for being a part of making our daughter's wedding day go flawless.

Profile Picture Jean, 3/8/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I have had the pleasure of working with Stephanie from Platinum Designs on a local destination wedding previously. I am so glad I was introduced to her, her products and services. I will continue to refer her to my brides and venue guests as she is reliable, affordably priced, offers excellent services before the event with samples and suggestions, is quick to respond, offers timely services day-of, has a great variety of options to choose from and is an overall joy to work with. I look forward to the next time we work together and hope to do so often! Thank you again for a successful, beautiful event!

View Vendor Response