The Meaningful Details

The Meaningful Details

About The Meaningful Details

We are a mother - daughter duo who have a passion for the "little details" of party planning.  Whether it be a real glass toasting flute, a rustic chalkboard or a twinkling tea light!  We have many fun and unique pieces that will make your event or photo shoot stand out among the rest!

We rent our unique items affordably and are here for the wedding, baby shower or anything in between planner! So come on in, stroll around our site. We are excited you are here and would love to help you afford those "meaningful details" at your next celebration!

Categories: Wedding Rental

Delivery (2)
Signage (2)
Aisle Markers (1)
Trinkets (1)

Dawn is an absolute gem. We had a lot of our decor taken care of, but were in dire need of some additional easels. Enter Meaningful Details! Dawn's collection of decor is UNBELIEVABLE and absolutely darling...especially for rustic weddings.

She's so kind and I highly recommend getting in touch with her if you have decor needs for your wedding!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Meghan, 9/30/17, 15 Reviews
Services Used: Decor, Delivery

I cannot say enough AMAZING things about Dawn. She is a delight and was so extremely helpful during our selection process. She has so many beautiful, vintage and rare things available for rent that it was almost overwhelming. She was extremely patient with us while we made our selections. She is so unbelievably organized and kind. We would definitely rent from her again.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Katy, 9/17/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Aisle Markers, Decor, Signage, Trinkets, Delivery

Working with Dawn on the rustic details of my daughters wedding was a great experience. I loved everything that I rented, they really made the wedding special. The amount of inventory that they have is quite impressive. Dawn and her husband delivered and picked up the items right on time and helped with set up, which was so very much appreciated. I would recommend this business to anyone in the area that is having a wedding. They are amazing!

Profile Picture teri , 7/23/16, 4 Reviews