Bonney Lake, WA 98391 Map · Phone number

About The Meaningful Details

We are a mother - daughter duo who have a passion for the "little details" of party planning. Whether it be a real glass toasting flute, a rustic chalkboard or a twinkling tea light! We have many fun and unique pieces that will make your event or photo shoot stand out among the rest!

We rent our unique items affordably and are here for the wedding, baby shower or anything in between planner! So come on in, stroll around our site. We are excited you are here and would love to help you afford those "meaningful details" at your next celebration!

Follow The Meaningful Details on

The Meaningful Details 1
  • Sammy

Sammy Sponenburg · Married on 04/28/2019

Above & beyond service

First of all, the rental selection is absolutely wonderful. All the items are so lovely and they have just about any item you could want. Dawn went above and beyond for me on the day of my wedding. I had thought I requested some candles that I had forgotten to email her about but she went out of her way and went back to go get them and have them set up. When my husband and I walked in for our formal entrance and saw the sweethearts table we were in awe with how lovely it looked. Dawn did everything she could to make our day beautiful and I am so grateful I got to have her services be a part of our wedding!!

Sent on 05/17/2019
    The Meaningful Details 2

The Meaningful Details's reply:

Now that made me smile and blessed my heart! Thanks Sammy for such kind words. I was honored to be a part of your amazing day. Warmly, Dawn
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 02/02/2019

Cutest Inventory Ever!

Renting items is a must for weddings and Dawn has the cutest inventory! We rented lanterns, marquee lights, vases, chalkboards, easels, candles, and even a table! She has everything you can think of and the best part is she delivers! If you want to rent adorable decorations for your wedding, go see Dawn. She is super easy to work with and has so many different options

Sent on 03/01/2019

The Meaningful Details's reply:

Thank you Amanda for such kind works! Your wedding set up was a fun one! Loved all your vendors! It was a pleasure working with you and I wish you all the best! Kindly, Dawn

Caroline · Married on 10/21/2018

Wonderful rentals!

The Meaningful Details is wonderful. Dawn has a million things to choose from to decorate a reception and ceremony. She is really sweet and was great to work with. Also, her prices are very reasonable. I highly recommend!

Sent on 10/24/2018

The Meaningful Details FAQ

• Which of the following event rental services to you provide? Delivery
  • What event items are available? Aisle Markers, Decor, Signage, Trinkets