The Meaningful Details

Bonney Lake, WA View map

We are a mother - daughter duo who have a passion for the "little details" of party planning. Whether it be a real glass toasting flute, a rustic chalkboard or a twinkling tea light! We have many fun and unique pieces that will make your event or photo shoot stand out among the rest!

We rent our unique items affordably and are here for the wedding, baby shower or anything in between planner! So come on in, stroll around our site. We are excited you are here and would love to help you afford those "meaningful details" at your next celebration!

Which of the following event rental services to you provide?

Delivery

What event items are available?

Aisle Markers
Decor
Signage
Trinkets

• Cassandra
    Cassandra Married on 08/18/2020

Truly Amazing!!!!

Dawn is the best!!! We just got married 08/02/2019 and at the beginning I thought I wanted rustic decor but she helped me realize I’m totally on the elegant side for decor!!! I am absolutely blown away with the service and with all the beautiful decor she has to offer. She was knowledgeable, helpful, and beyond kind. The wedding was absolutely breath taking. Thank for Dawn for all your advice. We got table numbers from her, pillars for the ceremony, lanterns, candles, cupcake stands, bar lights were a hit!!! And much more!!! I highly recommend!!!
  • Maganda
    Maganda Married on 09/09/2019

Beautiful!

I had rented quite a lot, but every detail makes a wedding perfect. All my questions were answered quickly, and all the items were perfect. The website was easy to look through, and I honestly wanted it all! Perfect for a rustic feeling wedding.
  • Amanda
    Amanda Married on 09/01/2019

The best decor you could have !

Dawn and her entire team were so awesome ! The amount of decor they have I swear is endless !!! They helped pull my entire wedding together with those cute thoughtful details ! The chalkboard selection was amazing and had different sizes for all different signs. So happy to have had them apart of our special day !

The Meaningful Details's reply:

Amanda,
    Thank you for such kind words! We loved being a small part of your amazing big day! Congratulations on your happily ever after! Warmly, Dawn

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Bonney Lake, 98391
2532084385
Location of (The Meaningful Details)

Other vendors in Seattle for your wedding