Bonney Lake, WA 98391 Map · Phone number

About The Meaningful Details

We are a mother - daughter duo who have a passion for the "little details" of party planning. Whether it be a real glass toasting flute, a rustic chalkboard or a twinkling tea light! We have many fun and unique pieces that will make your event or photo shoot stand out among the rest!

We rent our unique items affordably and are here for the wedding, baby shower or anything in between planner! So come on in, stroll around our site. We are excited you are here and would love to help you afford those "meaningful details" at your next celebration!

Follow The Meaningful Details on

The Meaningful Details 7
  • Cassandra

Cassandra · Getting married on 08/18/2020

Truly Amazing!!!!

Dawn is the best!!! We just got married 08/02/2019 and at the beginning I thought I wanted rustic decor but she helped me realize I’m totally on the elegant side for decor!!! I am absolutely blown away with the service and with all the beautiful decor she has to offer. She was knowledgeable, helpful, and beyond kind. The wedding was absolutely breath taking. Thank for Dawn for all your advice. We got table numbers from her, pillars for the ceremony, lanterns, candles, cupcake stands, bar lights were a hit!!! And much more!!! I highly recommend!!!

Sent on 08/07/2019
    The Meaningful Details 8
    The Meaningful Details 9
    The Meaningful Details 10
  • Maganda

Maganda · Married on 09/09/2019

Beautiful!

I had rented quite a lot, but every detail makes a wedding perfect. All my questions were answered quickly, and all the items were perfect. The website was easy to look through, and I honestly wanted it all! Perfect for a rustic feeling wedding.

Sent on 09/19/2019
  • Kayelah

Kayelah · Married on 08/24/2019

Amazing!

Dawn is so amazing!! She was helpful from the get go! She always responded to me at any time of the day when I texted her, she had amazing advice when I asked and she knows all things wedding! She has so many wonderful wedding items for an awesome price! She made my wedding experience that much easier and wonderful! I told one of my best friends about her and she rented with Dawn for her wedding! If I could have my wedding day come again I would 200% go with Dawn!!!

Sent on 09/17/2019

The Meaningful Details FAQ

• Which of the following event rental services to you provide? Delivery
  • What event items are available? Aisle Markers, Decor, Signage, Trinkets