The Meaningful Details Reviews

The Meaningful Details 1
  • Sammy

Sammy Sponenburg · Married on 04/28/2019

Above & beyond service

First of all, the rental selection is absolutely wonderful. All the items are so lovely and they have just about any item you could want. Dawn went above and beyond for me on the day of my wedding. I had thought I requested some candles that I had forgotten to email her about but she went out of her way and went back to go get them and have them set up. When my husband and I walked in for our formal entrance and saw the sweethearts table we were in awe with how lovely it looked. Dawn did everything she could to make our day beautiful and I am so grateful I got to have her services be a part of our wedding!!

Sent on 05/17/2019
    The Meaningful Details 2

The Meaningful Details's reply:

Now that made me smile and blessed my heart! Thanks Sammy for such kind words. I was honored to be a part of your amazing day. Warmly, Dawn
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 02/02/2019

Cutest Inventory Ever!

Renting items is a must for weddings and Dawn has the cutest inventory! We rented lanterns, marquee lights, vases, chalkboards, easels, candles, and even a table! She has everything you can think of and the best part is she delivers! If you want to rent adorable decorations for your wedding, go see Dawn. She is super easy to work with and has so many different options

Sent on 03/01/2019

The Meaningful Details's reply:

Thank you Amanda for such kind works! Your wedding set up was a fun one! Loved all your vendors! It was a pleasure working with you and I wish you all the best! Kindly, Dawn

Caroline · Married on 10/21/2018

Wonderful rentals!

The Meaningful Details is wonderful. Dawn has a million things to choose from to decorate a reception and ceremony. She is really sweet and was great to work with. Also, her prices are very reasonable. I highly recommend!

Sent on 10/24/2018
  • megspradling

Meghan · Married on 09/30/2017

Dawn is an absolute gem. We had a lot of our decor taken care of, but were in dire need of some additional easels. Enter Meaningful Details! Dawn's collection of decor is UNBELIEVABLE and absolutely darling...especially for rustic weddings.

She's so kind and I highly recommend getting in touch with her if you have decor needs for your wedding!

Sent on 10/26/2017

The Meaningful Details's reply:

Aww... thanks Meghan for such kind words! It was a pleasure working with you!

Katy · Married on 09/17/2016

I cannot say enough AMAZING things about Dawn. She is a delight and was so extremely helpful during our selection process. She has so many beautiful, vintage and rare things available for rent that it was almost overwhelming. She was extremely patient with us while we made our selections. She is so unbelievably organized and kind. We would definitely rent from her again.

Sent on 11/05/2017

The Meaningful Details's reply:

Katy! Thank you for such kind words! It was my pleasure helping you with rentals and how on earth has it already been a year since your wedding!! Hope you and Jacob are doing well!
    xoxo - Dawn

teri · Married on 07/23/2016

Working with Dawn on the rustic details of my daughters wedding was a great experience. I loved everything that I rented, they really made the wedding special. The amount of inventory that they have is quite impressive. Dawn and her husband delivered and picked up the items right on time and helped with set up, which was so very much appreciated. I would recommend this business to anyone in the area that is having a wedding. They are amazing!

Sent on 07/26/2016

kelsey · Married on 07/03/2016

I honestly can not say enough positive things about The Meaningful Details. The day before my wedding I had realized I had forgotten a few things on my rental order with her and Dawn had everything ready for me to pick up that same day! She has a huge inventory of rentals and everything is great quality, super cute, and more than affordable. Not to mention Dawn is one of the sweetest and most genuine people I have ever had the pleasure of working with. I will 100% rent from The Meaningful Details again!

Sent on 07/06/2016

Laura · Married on 05/21/2016

Superior customer service followed with a heartfelt experience. She will do everything imaginable to make sure your wedding celebration is the party of the century. She took all my scrambled ideas and orchestrated a beautiful event.

Sent on 05/28/2016

Breanne · Married on 09/12/2015

First of all, Dawn (the owner) is one of the nicest people I have ever met and went out of her way to accommodate my busy schedule in the months before the wedding. I got married at the Kelley Farm in Bonney Lake and even though the venue was a barn, I didn't go with the rustic theme. Instead, I worked with the chandeliers at the venue and went with lots of silver, gold, and sparkly decor. Dawn definitely has a lot of great rustic decor, but she also had a lot to choose from that fit my style and was so helpful in making sure that everything was paired together perfectly. I emailed her a bunch of times with questions and tweaks and she was always so graceful, friendly, helpful and nice to work with. Her prices are very reasonable and I would have spent much more time and money if I tried to buy or make the items I got through the Meaningful Details. She even delivers, sets up and takes down all of the decor you rent from her. She really made this part of my wedding planning SO easy and seamless and I can't say enough good things or thank her enough!

Sent on 09/28/2015

Mallory · Married on 08/30/2015

We absolutely loved working with The Meaningful Details. Dawn is such a kind, encouraging, helpful woman to work with. She expressed so much excitement for us and with us, and she accommodated our needs perfectly. She spent time walking with us through her inventory and helping to create a rental list with items that added so much uniqueness and character to our wedding. She was my favorite vendor to work with during my entire wedding planning process!

Sent on 09/14/2015

The Meaningful Details's reply:

Thank you Mallory for such kind words! I loved working with you and Darren and wish you all the best. Dawn xoxo

Crysta · Married on 07/11/2015

Dawn did such an amazing job for our wedding! She was so helpful and went out of her way to make sure my vision of my dream wedding came true. She even purchased extra Sheppard hooks so I could have enough for my isle. Highly recommend her services for any event.

Sent on 07/12/2015
  • Q

Quisha · Married on 06/19/2015

Not only is Dawn a professional, sweet individual but her rentals are perfect if you're going for a rustic/vintage look. Cool old rustic benches, lanterns, silver teapots, and a corn hole game were among the many items we rented from her. I think her rental price is very reasonable and worth the drive. Thanks Dawn!

Sent on 07/04/2015

Dawn has the most awesome stuff! We used a handful of her items to add some extra character to our wedding and I loved all of her inventory! Every time I would look at her website or see her inventory in person I kept adding more and more items to my rental list. I just couldn't resist all of the great things they have! My wedding was in Woodinville so they only negative I had was I wished they lived closer so we didn't have to drive as far to pick everything up. But it was totally worth it and all the pieces made everything come together on the wedding day. Dawn was so easy to work with, very responsive and so so sweet! We loved everything from the giant jenga, the white bench, vintage gold frames, lace table runners to the candy scoops! Everything was perfect. Thank you for all your help in my planning process. Dawn, you are the best!!

Sent on 06/17/2015

My wife and I used The Meaningful Details to provide a bar, yard games, and some rustic decorative items for our recent wedding. All of the pieces were in great shape and added a unique touch to our day. The owner Dawn was great to work with, she was very helpful with selecting from her large inventory and provided delivery and pick up. We would highly recommend using them if you're looking for vintage items for your event.

Sent on 05/25/2015

SADIE · Married on 11/01/2014

The Meaningful Details is such a gem! I was sooooo excited to have found Dawn and her shop. I would have never have heard about it without a friend telling me about her. I had already started to buy a lot of decor pieces for our wedding, but please do yourself a favor and go through Dawn and rent instead of buy. Trust me, when you are done w/ your wedding, it will be so nice to be able to drop everything back off, and not have to worry about how the heck you are going to store everything.

From the vintage wooden crates to gorgeous whiskey barrels used for our bar, the options are endless with ideas of what you can do with all of Dawn's rentals. And not to mention, Dawn is literally the sweetest lady in the world! I would highly recommend The Meaningful Details to any couple that is looking to add a rustic and vintage flare to their wedding.

Sent on 12/10/2014

Stephanie · Married on 06/20/2014

Great value for rentals! Wonderful to work with and had just what we needed to make our wedding a success. Thanks so much!

Sent on 08/28/2014

AMAZING!!!! This duo is accommodating to every need, willing to go out of their way to make sure you have everything you need, and flexible beyond belief! Could not have picked a better business to work with!

Sent on 06/06/2014

Kim · Married on 11/23/2013

I recently worked with Dawn from the Meaningful Details for my November 23rd wedding at the Kelley Farm in Bonney Lake. Not only was she great to work with, but her rental items are very reasonably priced and she was a great selection to choose from. I had looked everywhere for mercury glass rentals, but couldn't pay the high rental prices. Dawn had exactly what I needed and for $0.50 per votive! The rental items helped create the wedding of my dreams and I was able to stay within my decoration budget. I would highly recommend this to all brides in the Bonney Lake area.

Sent on 12/09/2013

leah · Married on 10/12/2013

I loved the service and products I recieved from The Meaningful Details for my wedding. I recomend them to everyone I know who is having an event. The items I rented added so much to my wedding day and reception.

Lacie · Married on 09/28/2013

These ladies of The Meaningful Details are amazing! They worked with me everyday as I was always changing things up to the day of! They have a huge, cool and creative inventory of items. I will definitely be using them again and would recommend them to everyone!!!

Sent on 12/11/2013

Amy · Married on 09/15/2013

I would recommend any of my friends & family to rent from Dawn & Heidi Nash at the Meaningful Details. I was in most direct communication with Dawn, and she was so great to work with. During a process that can be super stressful like wedding planning, Dawn was helpful, quick to respond to emails and requests to view their inventory, reliable, and flexible. Her personality is joyful & encouraging on top of that, so anything that could have been stressful, she made it seamless. She was very organized & detail oriented, so I could trust that she would remember all of the important things: inventory I had rented, delivery & pick up times, amount I had rented, etc. And she did! I can't say enough positive things about her, and the business her & her daughter are running!

Laura · Married on 09/14/2013

Loved using the Meaningful Details for our wedding. First of all, they were super flexible. We came down several months before and looked at their inventory. We got a basic idea of what we wanted and they made a contract based on that. We probably altered it a good 3-4 times before the wedding, and just used their helpful website to add/ delete items. Some of the items were SO helpful - loved the shepherd's hooks for the aisle, and glad we didn't have to buy them. The ceremony tables were a huge help - we used one for our tree ceremony and one for our programs. It was nice to not have to lug tables down to the venue. Plus they were rustic and fit the theme perfectly.

Our caterer accidently grabbed one of the beverage tubs we had rented from Meaningful Details and the girls totally helped retreive it (after multiple emails and confusion) and they eventually got it back. I felt so bad about it, but they got it back and then I got my full deposit back.

They dropped off and picked up at the times we requested and I didn't even notice they were there!

Sam · Married on 09/07/2013

Such an amazing mother daughter duo who really really care about their brides and get just as excited as we do! I seriously felt so at ease and I couldn't have been any more pleased with them! And I got a million compliments at our wedding!!!!

• User3732092 · 2+ years ago

Dawn and Heidi at Meaningful Details were so helpful to my daughter and I in planning her wedding celebration last summer. Their expertise and tremendous organizational talents made the selection process a breeze. They have a wide variety of items available that are of very good quality. The prices were the best we had found in the area. Dawn and Heidi were professional and personable which inspired both trust and confidence. Every item we had reserved was ready and waiting to be picked-up the day before the wedding. Those "meaningful details" helped us achieve the romantic ambiance my daughter had envisioned.

Vicky · Married on 08/17/2013

We cannot say enough about the service we received from Meaningful Detail for my daughter's wedding. Dawn was wonderful to work with and most helpful. Their unique inventory was fabulous. The hand made pieces they have in their inventory are of the highest quality and lovely. I would highly recommended them and will be using them in my son's upcoming wedding.