The Meaningful Details Reviews

40 Reviews for The Meaningful Details

• Cassandra

Cassandra · Married on 08/18/2020

Truly Amazing!!!!

Dawn is the best!!! We just got married 08/02/2019 and at the beginning I thought I wanted rustic decor but she helped me realize I’m totally on the elegant side for decor!!! I am absolutely blown away with the service and with all the beautiful decor she has to offer. She was knowledgeable, helpful, and beyond kind. The wedding was absolutely breath taking. Thank for Dawn for all your advice. We got table numbers from her, pillars for the ceremony, lanterns, candles, cupcake stands, bar lights were a hit!!! And much more!!! I highly recommend!!!

Sent on 08/07/2019
  • Maganda

Maganda · Married on 09/09/2019

Beautiful!

I had rented quite a lot, but every detail makes a wedding perfect. All my questions were answered quickly, and all the items were perfect. The website was easy to look through, and I honestly wanted it all! Perfect for a rustic feeling wedding.

Sent on 09/19/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 09/01/2019

The best decor you could have !

Dawn and her entire team were so awesome ! The amount of decor they have I swear is endless !!! They helped pull my entire wedding together with those cute thoughtful details ! The chalkboard selection was amazing and had different sizes for all different signs. So happy to have had them apart of our special day !

Sent on 10/07/2019

Amanda,
    Thank you for such kind words! We loved being a small part of your amazing big day! Congratulations on your happily ever after! Warmly, Dawn
  • Kayelah

Kayelah · Married on 08/24/2019

Amazing!

Dawn is so amazing!! She was helpful from the get go! She always responded to me at any time of the day when I texted her, she had amazing advice when I asked and she knows all things wedding! She has so many wonderful wedding items for an awesome price! She made my wedding experience that much easier and wonderful! I told one of my best friends about her and she rented with Dawn for her wedding! If I could have my wedding day come again I would 200% go with Dawn!!!

Sent on 09/17/2019

Deanna · Married on 08/16/2019

Organized with a great selection of decor

My favorite part of my wedding décor was Dawn’s vintage glass globes & antique mirrored trays with my custom sola wood flower garlands. It is the exact vision that I had in my mind come to life. It was refreshing to find out that Dawn was a former wedding planner, and it shows in her organization! She saved us a ton of time! She made every bit of the process easy. From our first meeting to her drop off and delivery, every single step was so smooth. And her inventory is HUGE, she really does have something for every Bride!

Sent on 09/02/2019

The Meaningful Details's reply:

Aww..... I adore you and so funny that you had thought I was once a planner. Haven't had that title before, :) My title would be more a collector of fun things! lol I thoroughly enjoyed working with you!! And love that one of my lanterns is now called "Harper"! Take care, and much happiness from me to you!!

Amy Alderson · Married on 08/03/2019

Amazing decor products and phenomenal service

Dawn was hands down AMAZING to work with! From the very beginning (over a year before the wedding date), to the very end, Dawn was attentive, thorough and so accommodating in helping us make for a perfect day! I couldn’t be more thrilled with every aspect of our experience with her!

Sent on 08/27/2019

The Meaningful Details's reply:

Amy! Thanks for such kind words and for attaching photos as well. Loved all that you envisioned and then seeing it come to life in these photos was wonderful! Thx for sharing!
    If you ever find that you need rentals in the future... you know where to find me! D
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 07/25/2019

Completed the rustic decor!

Without Dawn helping organizing everything, the decor would have been a mess! My sweet husband tried, but Dawn helped guide all the groomsmen in the right direction, and everything looked so beautiful! We received so many compliments, and I loved how everything looked in the end. Without her and her decorations we wouldn't have been able to pull off the complete rustic look!!

Sent on 07/30/2019
  • Dominique

Dominique · Married on 06/08/2019

Rooms Full of Treasures to Rent!

Dawn at Meaningful Details was amazing to work with! She's done work at our venue for years and knows the grounds enough to know what will look good and will wash out. She has an eye for all things rustic and amazingly cute! There were things I truly wanted, but didn't have the guts to buy for my wedding. Dawn literally has everything! She has tables, chalkboards, lanterns, wine barrels, tea lights. You name it, she has it and all affordable! I looked at other rental companies, and my recommendation will always be Meaningful Details.

Sent on 06/18/2019

The Meaningful Details's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! I was so excited that your day and weather turned out beautifully! Wishing you two all the best!! D
  • Sammy

Sammy Sponenburg · Married on 04/28/2019

Above & beyond service

First of all, the rental selection is absolutely wonderful. All the items are so lovely and they have just about any item you could want. Dawn went above and beyond for me on the day of my wedding. I had thought I requested some candles that I had forgotten to email her about but she went out of her way and went back to go get them and have them set up. When my husband and I walked in for our formal entrance and saw the sweethearts table we were in awe with how lovely it looked. Dawn did everything she could to make our day beautiful and I am so grateful I got to have her services be a part of our wedding!!

Sent on 05/17/2019

The Meaningful Details's reply:

Now that made me smile and blessed my heart! Thanks Sammy for such kind words. I was honored to be a part of your amazing day. Warmly, Dawn
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 02/02/2019

Cutest Inventory Ever!

Renting items is a must for weddings and Dawn has the cutest inventory! We rented lanterns, marquee lights, vases, chalkboards, easels, candles, and even a table! She has everything you can think of and the best part is she delivers! If you want to rent adorable decorations for your wedding, go see Dawn. She is super easy to work with and has so many different options

Sent on 03/01/2019

The Meaningful Details's reply:

Thank you Amanda for such kind works! Your wedding set up was a fun one! Loved all your vendors! It was a pleasure working with you and I wish you all the best! Kindly, Dawn

Caroline · Married on 10/21/2018

Wonderful rentals!

The Meaningful Details is wonderful. Dawn has a million things to choose from to decorate a reception and ceremony. She is really sweet and was great to work with. Also, her prices are very reasonable. I highly recommend!

Sent on 10/24/2018
  • Allison

Allison Wilcoxson · Married on 06/08/2018

Amazing Experience!

Dawn was so wonderful to work with from the first time I contacted her to the day of my wedding! She definitely has an eye for how things will look together and is full of helpful suggestions. She even allowed me to come back for an additional visit to help figure out my cake table arrangement and tirelessly experimented with different rental items until I achieved the look I wanted! Dawn is super sweet and genuinely cares about her clients! Her inventory of rustic items is amazing and her prices are very reasonable. I would absolutely recommend renting from her!

Sent on 07/14/2019
  • megspradling

Meghan · Married on 09/30/2017

Dawn is an absolute gem. We had a lot of our decor taken care of, but were in dire need of some additional easels. Enter Meaningful Details! Dawn's collection of decor is UNBELIEVABLE and absolutely darling...especially for rustic weddings.

She's so kind and I highly recommend getting in touch with her if you have decor needs for your wedding!

Sent on 10/26/2017

The Meaningful Details's reply:

Aww... thanks Meghan for such kind words! It was a pleasure working with you!

Katy · Married on 09/17/2016

I cannot say enough AMAZING things about Dawn. She is a delight and was so extremely helpful during our selection process. She has so many beautiful, vintage and rare things available for rent that it was almost overwhelming. She was extremely patient with us while we made our selections. She is so unbelievably organized and kind. We would definitely rent from her again.

Sent on 11/05/2017

The Meaningful Details's reply:

Katy! Thank you for such kind words! It was my pleasure helping you with rentals and how on earth has it already been a year since your wedding!! Hope you and Jacob are doing well!
    xoxo - Dawn

teri · Married on 07/23/2016

Working with Dawn on the rustic details of my daughters wedding was a great experience. I loved everything that I rented, they really made the wedding special. The amount of inventory that they have is quite impressive. Dawn and her husband delivered and picked up the items right on time and helped with set up, which was so very much appreciated. I would recommend this business to anyone in the area that is having a wedding. They are amazing!

Sent on 07/26/2016

kelsey · Married on 07/03/2016

I honestly can not say enough positive things about The Meaningful Details. The day before my wedding I had realized I had forgotten a few things on my rental order with her and Dawn had everything ready for me to pick up that same day! She has a huge inventory of rentals and everything is great quality, super cute, and more than affordable. Not to mention Dawn is one of the sweetest and most genuine people I have ever had the pleasure of working with. I will 100% rent from The Meaningful Details again!

Sent on 07/06/2016

Laura · Married on 05/21/2016

Superior customer service followed with a heartfelt experience. She will do everything imaginable to make sure your wedding celebration is the party of the century. She took all my scrambled ideas and orchestrated a beautiful event.

Sent on 05/28/2016

Breanne · Married on 09/12/2015

First of all, Dawn (the owner) is one of the nicest people I have ever met and went out of her way to accommodate my busy schedule in the months before the wedding. I got married at the Kelley Farm in Bonney Lake and even though the venue was a barn, I didn't go with the rustic theme. Instead, I worked with the chandeliers at the venue and went with lots of silver, gold, and sparkly decor. Dawn definitely has a lot of great rustic decor, but she also had a lot to choose from that fit my style and was so helpful in making sure that everything was paired together perfectly. I emailed her a bunch of times with questions and tweaks and she was always so graceful, friendly, helpful and nice to work with. Her prices are very reasonable and I would have spent much more time and money if I tried to buy or make the items I got through the Meaningful Details. She even delivers, sets up and takes down all of the decor you rent from her. She really made this part of my wedding planning SO easy and seamless and I can't say enough good things or thank her enough!

Sent on 09/28/2015

Mallory · Married on 08/30/2015

We absolutely loved working with The Meaningful Details. Dawn is such a kind, encouraging, helpful woman to work with. She expressed so much excitement for us and with us, and she accommodated our needs perfectly. She spent time walking with us through her inventory and helping to create a rental list with items that added so much uniqueness and character to our wedding. She was my favorite vendor to work with during my entire wedding planning process!

Sent on 09/14/2015

The Meaningful Details's reply:

Thank you Mallory for such kind words! I loved working with you and Darren and wish you all the best. Dawn xoxo

Crysta · Married on 07/11/2015

Dawn did such an amazing job for our wedding! She was so helpful and went out of her way to make sure my vision of my dream wedding came true. She even purchased extra Sheppard hooks so I could have enough for my isle. Highly recommend her services for any event.

Sent on 07/12/2015
  • Q

Quisha · Married on 06/19/2015

Not only is Dawn a professional, sweet individual but her rentals are perfect if you're going for a rustic/vintage look. Cool old rustic benches, lanterns, silver teapots, and a corn hole game were among the many items we rented from her. I think her rental price is very reasonable and worth the drive. Thanks Dawn!

Sent on 07/04/2015

Dawn has the most awesome stuff! We used a handful of her items to add some extra character to our wedding and I loved all of her inventory! Every time I would look at her website or see her inventory in person I kept adding more and more items to my rental list. I just couldn't resist all of the great things they have! My wedding was in Woodinville so they only negative I had was I wished they lived closer so we didn't have to drive as far to pick everything up. But it was totally worth it and all the pieces made everything come together on the wedding day. Dawn was so easy to work with, very responsive and so so sweet! We loved everything from the giant jenga, the white bench, vintage gold frames, lace table runners to the candy scoops! Everything was perfect. Thank you for all your help in my planning process. Dawn, you are the best!!

Sent on 06/17/2015

My wife and I used The Meaningful Details to provide a bar, yard games, and some rustic decorative items for our recent wedding. All of the pieces were in great shape and added a unique touch to our day. The owner Dawn was great to work with, she was very helpful with selecting from her large inventory and provided delivery and pick up. We would highly recommend using them if you're looking for vintage items for your event.

Sent on 05/25/2015

SADIE · Married on 11/01/2014

The Meaningful Details is such a gem! I was sooooo excited to have found Dawn and her shop. I would have never have heard about it without a friend telling me about her. I had already started to buy a lot of decor pieces for our wedding, but please do yourself a favor and go through Dawn and rent instead of buy. Trust me, when you are done w/ your wedding, it will be so nice to be able to drop everything back off, and not have to worry about how the heck you are going to store everything.

From the vintage wooden crates to gorgeous whiskey barrels used for our bar, the options are endless with ideas of what you can do with all of Dawn's rentals. And not to mention, Dawn is literally the sweetest lady in the world! I would highly recommend The Meaningful Details to any couple that is looking to add a rustic and vintage flare to their wedding.

Sent on 12/10/2014

Stephanie · Married on 06/20/2014

Great value for rentals! Wonderful to work with and had just what we needed to make our wedding a success. Thanks so much!

Sent on 08/28/2014