Plant Life Designs Reviews

4 | Van Meter, IA

4 Reviews for Plant Life Designs

Jill · Married on 06/11/2016

Great group to work with. Tara really listened about the style we wanted and the colors. The flowers were a beautiful combo of reds, purples, pinks, and greens. We heard so many compliments. The only challenge we had was that the flower girl pomander was super heavy. Otherwise, couldn't complain about anything!

Sent on 06/24/2016

Amber · Married on 10/24/2015

Tara is amazing! I gave her our ideas for our wedding flowers and she nailed it!

Our wedding was in the fall, however, we wanted to keep our colors light and neutral. Tara knew exactly what to put together and sent us her ideas. I honestly fought back tears as I saw my bouquet for the first time.

Weddings can be stressful; but I never worried about our flowers. Tara and everyone at Plant Life Designs communicated clearly and our beautiful flowers delivered on time. I cannot recommend Plant Life Designs enough!

Amber and Danny Romero

Sent on 02/15/2016

Sarah · Married on 10/24/2015

Tara was very easy to work with when trying to figure out what flowers would look original and still fit within my budget. I am not a creative person at all and what she came up with for my centerpieces and bouquets was simply amazing. She also made a beautiful flower crown for my flower girl. I was so happy to work with her and would highly recommend her to any bride.

Sent on 02/16/2016

Liz · Married on 09/26/2015

Plant Life Designs was such a joy to work with for our wedding! After giving Tara some of our ideas she created some beautiful arrangements! She was so easy to work with, flexible and fun!! Highly recommend Plant Life Designs!

Sent on 02/28/2016