Madrid, IA 50156 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Bouquets By Beth

Dear Bride to Be,

I appreciate the time you have taken to look through these pages. You are definitely making a great start for planning your wedding flowers, and once being a Bride, I understand how important it is to have the wedding flowers you have always envisioned.

My dream has always been to be a florist. I have an extraordinary love of flowers. I've been doing family and friend weddings for years. In 2009, I opened my own wedding flower business after heavy push from family and friends. I am a small family owned business based out of my home in small town Madrid Iowa. It's this reason you'll notice my prices are considerably less than other florists and you will get the personal attention every bride deserves.

I strive to show my love of flowers through my work and commitment when designing for the one day set apart for you…your wedding day.

Thank you and I cannot wait to be a part of a memory!

clipimage002
Amber & Joeys Wedding
clipimage002

4 Reviews for Bouquets By Beth

Heather · Married on 09/18/2010

Darin and I contacted Beth Stiles around 6 months prior to our wedding day and the wheels immediately started turning. I told Beth I wanted long stem red flowers, feathers and swirly stick things and she listened and was able to create exactly what I was looking for. She sent me pictures of bouquets and we immediately clicked which took a lot of weight off of my shoulders. Beth really listened to what I was looking for and did a fantastic job. We were married on September 18th, 2010 and I cannot even explain my excitement and anticipation of seeing my bouquet and other flowers in person. Beth arrived at the church with all the flowers and they were breathtaking. Red roses, red dahlias, red calla lilies, pink irises, fiddlehead ferns (aka swirly stick things) and black feathers. Absolutely stunning is how they were described by our wedding party and guests. We give her 4 enthusiastic thumbs up.

Darin & Heather Tisdale

Sent on 10/07/2010

Cherie · Married on 07/31/2010

I loved my flowers and they were PERFECT!!! They were beautiful, wonderfully put together and matched my color scheme to a tea. I would recommend Bouquets by Beth to any bride, who wants to have gorgeous flowers!!!

Sent on 10/07/2010

Heather · Married on 04/24/2010

Beth did a wonderful job with our flowers, she was very helpful helping me find everything within my budget and color scheme! She delivered them to my front door the morning of the wedding, I had no worries they were beautiful!

Sent on 06/07/2010

Bouquets By Beth FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Bouquets By Beth 1
    New Elopement Package
    $200 8" Hand-Tied Bridal Bouquet with roses to compliment you color scheme (approx. 12 roses) Groom single rose Boutonniere Additional Bridesmaids bouquets can be added at a cost of $45 ea., additional single rose boutonnieres can be added at a cost of $6.50 ea

• Madrid, 50156 See on map