2619 NORTHRIDGE PKWY, Ames, IA 50010 Map · Phone number

About COES FLORAL AND GIFTS

Coe’s Floral and Gifts is a florist company based out of Ames, Iowa. Operating since 1932, these botanical experts thrive off creating truly bespoke designs that exceed their clients’ expectations. With over 85 years of experience, this passionate team can create a range of extravagant floral arrangements ranging in size, theme, and color.

All floral selections at Coe’s Floral and Gifts begin with consultations in person or via the internet. Here, you can discuss color palettes and design ideas, ensuring that your vision is professionally implemented throughout the process. Whether you picture flamboyant centerpieces glittered with red roses or elegant vine leafs descending from the altar, no idea is too farfetched for these specialists. Furthermore, all of your botanical creations can be delivered and setup at your venue. Additional floral arrangements include, but are not limited to:

• Aisle decor

6 Reviews for COES FLORAL AND GIFTS

1 User photo

deanna · Married on 09/07/2014

Wedding flowers

My bouquet and my mens boutonnieres were absolutely stunning! I was obsessed with the agreements, It was better than I would of expected. I went for the bohemian style and they nailed it on the head.

Sent on 06/05/2019

Tyas · Married on 05/14/2011

Coe's is awesome ! Dan is very easy to work with and every flower arrangement turned out more beautiful than we could ever imagine.

Sent on 06/10/2011

I had very little time from the onset of planning to our wedding date, and I will say I did put off my flowers a little longer than I otherwise would have. This was due to indecisiveness on whether I should attempt to do my own or not. In the end I decided to go with Coe's Floral and Gifts because I live just a few blocks away. Dan himself was the one whom I spoke to about my flowers, and he's also the one who ended up doing them. I wasn't looking to spend too much because all I needed was a bridal bouquet, and a single boutonniere.

I was really flexible with what I wanted, but also did have an idea what I wanted the final product to look like, and would recommend having a visual in mind when you order. I did want to keep it at the lower end of the price spectrum as well, which I made clear to him. I spent $100 on my bouquet and $12 for a matching boutonniere, and it ended up being around $119 with tax which I was more than happy with, but did need to pay the day I placed my order and not at pickup.

He did a lovely job on my flowers, and the bouquet was pleasantly bigger than what I had expected for what I paid, especially since I I only spoke to him about my flowers a few weeks prior to the wedding. Plus, we did need to travel out of state with our flowers, which meant picking them up a couple of days before the wedding. He was very careful and helpful in the way in which he packaged the flowers for transport, and in giving me directions on how to care for them so that they would last. Overall, he was very professional and reasonably priced and did a wonderful job. My flowers ended up staying fresh for the wedding as well as a couple of weeks after the wedding!

Sent on 11/05/2015

COES FLORAL AND GIFTS FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 85.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 60.00
    $ 85.00
    $ 1200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Country
    Glamorous
    Modern
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Samples
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Single Flowers

• 2619 NORTHRIDGE PKWY Ames, IA, 50010 See on map
    515-292-5432 (Phone number)
    Monday - Friday 9:00 - 5:30 Saturday 9:00 - 3:00
    Location of (COES FLORAL AND GIFTS)