CamBam Custom Floral

Waukee, IA View map
$1,500 Typical Price

$1,500 Typical Price

CamBam Custom Floral is a professional wedding floral company based in Waukee, Iowa. The company specializes in floral arrangements for personal special occasions, such as weddings, birthdays, funerals, proms, and anniversaries. Through their flower designs, CamBam Custom Floral ensures that their clients receive one-of-a-kind customer service and quality flower arrangements that reflect their style, personality, and the theme of the special event.

Experience
Emily Weaver, the owner and the lead florist, has been part of floral industry since 2015. She graduated with a bachelor's degree in secondary language arts education. After eight years working in a floral shop, she decided to open up her own business and name it after her son.

CamBam Custom Floral provides full-event designs and table decor that showcase the unique personalities, tastes, and lives of the couples. The company provides a variety of flower arrangements such as aisle decor, boutonnieres, corsages, bouquets, and more. CamBam Custom Floral also offers the following services:

• Consultations
  • Event design
  • Set up
  • Venue visit
  • Samples
  • Delivery
  • Clean up

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$150

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$60

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$15

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$65

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$125

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$1,500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Glamorous
Romantic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Non-Floral
Single Flowers

• Samantha
    Samantha G. Married on 07/31/2021

Beautiful Flowers and Amazing Owner!

We loved CamBam Custom Floral and Emily! She was so sweet to work with and was so nice about my many panic-y emails throughout wedding planning. Our florals were absolutely stunning, and she made everything so simple for us! Can't recommend enough!

CamBam Custom Floral's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a kind review! It was a pleasure working with you and we loved being a part of your wedding day!
    Jennifer J. Married on 07/28/2021

Beautiful work

Emily is amazing. I gave her an idea and tons of pictures off of Pinterest and she was able to make my ideal wedding bouquet. She was able to have my bridesmaids bouquet as well as the boutonnieres all flow together.

CamBam Custom Floral's reply:

Hi Jennifer,

I'm so happy you loved your flowers! Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your special day!

-Emily
    Kelsey B. Married on 11/05/2019

Amazing to work with!

Emily was amazing to work with and the flowers she created for my wedding were perfect! In our initial conversation I had no idea what I wanted other than colors and hydrangeas. She helped me figure out my vision and created the most beautiful combination of flowers and greenery. I made multiple changes over the year and a half and every time she was very receptive and allowed me to make them. Day of she was early and enthusiastic. She went beyond just delivering the flowers and ensured that they were placed correctly and looked perfect. 10/10 would recommend to every bride and if I ever need flowers again, she'll be my first call!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Real Weddings

• Scott & Madison
    24 photos · 10/06/2018

C7Studios Photography C7Studios Photography Wedding Photographers

Absolutely wonderful person and artist!

Skeffington's Formal Wear Skeffington's Formal Wear Wedding Dresses

We met the CAMBAM team at the IOWA CUB'S Ultimate Wedding Show this summer and we instantly fell in love with her work. We asked her if she would be interested in joining our team of vendors to do amazing style shoots and she said YES. We have already knocked out 2 amazing shoots with her help in the last month and we couldnt be happier. Thank you CAMBAM team :) Go check out some of her work on our blog. www.skeffingtonsblog.com

Waukee, 50263
Location of (CamBam Custom Floral)

Other vendors in Des Moines for your wedding