Seattle, WA 98198 Map · Phone number

About Alanna Jae Floral

Alanna Jae Floral is based in Des Moines, WA serving the greater Seattle area. Whether your event is held at a rustic barn or an intimate garden, Alanna Jae Floral designs are arranged to fit your taste! Visit alannajae.com for inspiration!

Follow Alanna Jae Floral on

coastalelopement 0032
soloveyinc 7985

1 Reviews for Alanna Jae Floral

Rebecca · Married on 09/23/2017

THANK YOU ALANNA JAE FLORAL! Alanna and her team made my ceremony space and reception space look amazing. All the details and design elements were more than I could ask for. Months before the wedding we went through a consultation and she gave us a preview of the table set up. We were able to refine from there. Communication was always quick and she provided her expertise to match my budget. I also sent her photos of what I liked, flowers I liked and she put it all together to create my vision. On the day of my wedding my family and friends raved about how great everything looked. I remember as I walked into the ceremony space and reception space, I was WOW'd. It was like stepping into a magazine. I just want to say thank you again. I wouldn't have gotten there without you and your team.

Sent on 10/06/2017

Alanna Jae Floral FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 125.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 89.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 10.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 99.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Nautical, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

• Seattle, 98198 See on map