16 Reviews for Pilster Photography

16 Pilster Photography Reviews

Chad was awesome. He has a unique and modern artistic style. We definitely recommend him, especially if you aren't just looking for the standard traditional wedding photos. If you want something a little more unique, definitely go with Pilster Photography.

Profile Picture Nicole, 2/14/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

If you are not the type of bride who is looking for boring, traditional wedding photos then Pilster Photography is the perfect company for you. I worked with James and Chad. They were very friendly yet professional and as soon as we met I was immediately comfortable with them. As they were shooting you could see their creative mind at work. While most of the photos they took of the bridal party and evening were artistic, they were more than happy to take traditional pictures of the family (for those family members who have to have them!). I will definitely be working with them for future shoots!

Profile Picture User3039004, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Chad Pilster is extremely talented and does his research, so our wedding photos are amazing and just what we wanted! He is an incredible storyteller with images and has a wonderful sensibility to capturing the day's memories. We would enjoy recommending him to others, and his associate Elizabeth Painter was a great help and joy to work with as well!
~Brian & Angela Daugherty, married Dec 22, 2012 @ Maitland Arts Center

Profile Picture Brian, 12/22/12, 1 Review
4.7

Chad is the best!!!!!!! We are still waiting on our final wedding photos, but have seen a sneak peak and he also did our engagement photos. I LOVE his work!!! So happy our planner referred us to him. As we were getting ready, our hair and make up person asked if he was a personal friend, since we were chatty and got along so well. He is definitely weird, but cool!

Profile Picture User2309416, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

Chad is absolutely amazing! He is so creative and can find an amazing shot in any surrounding. He isn't one of those boring photographers who takes all the "normal" wedding photos. He makes every shot interesting and original. He is incredibly professional and easy to work with. I am in love with all of my engagement pictures and can't wait to see my wedding photos. I would highly recommend Chad to anyone!

Profile Picture Rachel, 6/15/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Finding a photographer that you love is not an easy task! I have had many friends and family members stress over this part of their wedding. Luckily, we found Chad.

Chad Pilster is extremely talented and a true professional. We felt at ease the first time we met Chad at our e-session. He worked with us in the months prior to try and find a setting and a theme for the pictures that was truly unique to us. He put us right at ease and did a wonderful job.

Our wedding was exactly the same. Chad was a breeze to work with. He was on time, made everyone comfortable right away and had some great ideas. During the reception, he and James were everywhere and nowhere all at the same time. We hardly noticed them, as we were all having a blast, but the shots that they took are stunning. My Mother-in-law said it best when she said, "These aren't just pictures. These are works of art." She is definitely right about that.

Chad is easy going, incredibly talented and professional. I would highly recommend him to anyone who wants unique pictures that they will cherish forever.

Profile Picture Paula, 4/14/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Chad was absolutely amazing!!! The photos are incredibly artist and tell an amazing story!!! He was a pleasure to work with (and this comes from someone who doesn't like being the subject of photos!) I couldn't of asked for anything more!!!! Highly recommended!!!

Profile Picture Rachel, 3/3/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Trust me, Chad and the entire Pilster Photography team are exactly what you are looking for. You have found a photographer who will capture one of the biggest moments of your life in a meaningful, fun, unique, artistic and beautiful way. I can't say enough about how impressed my husband and I were with everything from our mini-session, rehearsal dinner, and wedding day. Chad was professional, thorough, flexible, and captured our wedding beautifully. Many of our guests commented on how "awesome" our photographers were ... and many more have commented on what amazing pictures we have of our wedding day.

Profile Picture Victoria, 11/12/11, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

If I could give Chad higher than 5/5 I would in a heartbeat. He was everything I could ask for and more! He was there from the time we woke up in the morning until we put the do not disturb sign on the door (we were married on NYE so the party went until 2:00 am). If I have any future events that require a photographer he will be my first and only choice! Thank-you so much Chad...the pictures were phenomenal!!!!

Profile Picture jillian, 12/31/10, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Chad did a great job! We were truley blessed to have him capture our special day!

Profile Picture kelly, 10/25/09, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Chad was amazing. He traveled to Key West to shoot my wedding and I couldn't have been happier. He took pictures for 2 whole days, following me and my group around everywhere. He called himself the "fly on the wall" and he was right. After a while I forgot he was even there. I am partial and think that my pictures were amazing, but I was told by all my family and friends they also thought his work was the best photography they had seen. And with Key West in the background, it made it even more amazing. When you see my pictures you'll understand why. Chad's work is very artistic. I cannot brag him up enough! You won't be disappointed! Oh, and compared to other photographers of his class, he is way affordable! Which always helps! I can't wait to work with him again! Check my pictures out!

Profile Picture Tracie, 10/10/09, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Working with Chad was a dream! From our engagement session until the last picture was snapped at our wedding reception, he and his team were professional and innovative. He was very open to trying new things and got that we didn't just want traditional, boring pictures with people standing around. He was affordable and my mother-in-law even hired him to shoot our rehearsal dinner because she was pleased with our e-session photos. We still keep in touch with Chad and his wife and were able to make friends our of the process! My husband and I will definitely hire Chad for all of our professional photography needs in the future. When all is said and done, all you have are the photos and we are so glad we trusted Chad to tell the story of our special day. Our guests are still raving about the photos 6 months later and our friends hired Chad for their wedding because they were so impressed. Best decision we made!

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/3/09, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Our pictures were everything I had wanted! They are so good that some look like they should be in a magazine. He really captured all of the key moments of that day without my directing him which was awesome!

Profile Picture Sara, 6/6/09, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Pilster Photography & Val Becker did an EXCELLENT job! They were great to be around and knew how to get the best picture out of the surroundings. We had an outdoor beach wedding, and their attention to detail and excellent use of natural light is very evident in the final photos. They truly were able to capture every part of our wedding and reception and we were EXTREMELY happy with the photos & service! I would HIGHLY recommend using them for your upcoming wedding or special event!!

Profile Picture ashley, 3/7/09, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We had not met Chad prior to our wedding day. He was brought in by our main photographer as a second camera and proved to be the shining star where our photography was concerned. He is extremely professional, personable and clearly passionate about what he does. My husband and his groomsmen were able to relax in Chad's presence and had a lot of fun with him while shooting pre-wedding photos. Chad was able to capture absolutely beautiful and priceless candid moments through his photojournalistic approach. We are so thrilled with the articistic quality of our wedding photos and have received endless compliments and reviews from family and friends. I worked very hard for a year with my mother planning the wedding and was very specific about the type of decor and feel my husband and I wanted to create for that day. I am so pleased to have photos that capture the people, the moments and all of the details that we worked so hard to create. Our family has photos we can revisit throughout the years to cherish and remember a very special and significant day. Do consider Chad for your wedding. He will not disappoint you.

Profile Picture User476054, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Chad was wonderful to work with. He was so attentive and made sure to document every special moment of that day. My husband and I can look back at our photos and remember every detail. He will never truly know what he did for us and how much we appreciate it. I would definitely recommend him for future wedding events!

Profile Picture Heather, 4/19/08, 5 Reviews