Stephanie Lynn Studios

Palm Beach, FL View map

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
    Halie M. Married on 05/30/2021

My Forever Photographer

Stephanie was the best photographer ever! My husband and I aren’t the most excited when it comes to photos being taken of us because we don’t know how to pose. Stephanie made us feel so comfortable, genuinely had us laughing and captured real moments between us. Her technique with lighting is unparalleled and her ability to see the vision of the shot continues to blow me away. Not only is her talent phenomenal, but she has the bubbliest upbeat personality. She constantly compliments us during the shoot and has no problem giving me a sneak peek of shots on her camera that excite her. I couldn’t have asked for a better experience. We’ve found our forever photographer.
  • Ashley
    Ashley M. Married on 10/24/2020

She is the BEST!

Stephanie was an absolute dream to work with!! I feel so lucky to have had her photograph our wedding. My husband usually hates taking pictures, however Stephanie made us feel at ease and comfortable. Having a photographer who is so down to earth, fun, and truly invested in you is very important during a busy day like your wedding. It also helps that she's the best hype girl and makes you feel amazing the entire time! She is so talented and the photographs you'll receive will prove that! Do yourself a favor and book her immediately. I am SO happy that we did for our special day! :)

Palm Beach, FL, 33435
Location of (Stephanie Lynn Studios)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding