Jump Weddings

Kissimmee, FL View map Visit website
1 review
$3,499 Most Popular Price

$3,499 Most Popular Price

Jump Weddings is a Kissimmee, Florida-based wedding photography and videography service. This team has over a decade of experience in the industry, capturing the true beauty of weddings and events of all styles. They strive to put couples and their guests at ease in front of the camera, allowing for raw and authentic moments to be snapped, as well as taking some of the more traditional wedding portraits.

Jump Weddings offers professional photography, videography, live stream, photobooth, and prints. Even some artistic services for engagement sessions, boudoir shoots, and trash-the-dress photographs when the main event has ended. With multiple team members, they can work together to catch even more angles on the big day. Their beautiful Premium Albums are top quality at an affordable price. We are based just outside of Orlando and they are willing to travel further afield to document celebrations filled with love and joy.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,499

2nd Shooter
High-Res Images
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Boudoir Shoot
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Prints
Save the Date
    Ricardo R. Married on 10/30/2021

Wedding Pictures Of A Lifetime

I couldn’t speak more highly of Jump Wedding photography; we are glad we selected Javier for our special day! Javier stood out from all the photographers, he was reliable at all times, authentic, and got to know us. Most of all, we felt comfortable and loved his ideas. Right from the start, he was very organized, flexible, professional, and answered all our questions with providing us a timeline to expect on the wedding day. Javier made our wedding planning a lot less stressful through his support and experience. Javier and his team did an amazing job making us feel comfortable to feel free and natural. It was important to us to capture important moments and he was dedicated to making our wishes come true. Javier truly made these memories special, and we have many amazing photos to remember of our perfect day. The photos are beyond anything we imagined them to be! I absolutely recommend Javier!

Jump Weddings's reply:

I really appreciate your feedback, my friend. For us, it was truly an honor to serve you on your Big Day. I have always believed that a good and honest professional-client relationship will always make for a better experience. You guys made our work very easy, especially since both of you are deeply in love and look amazing together! Overall it was an amazing time we got to spend with your families. We're truly thankful for being the chosen vendor for your wedding. Best of luck in your love adventure! #wejumpedtogether

Real Weddings

Javier Morales
Javier Morales
Owner

Hi there!
My name is Javier. I'm the owner and founder of Jump Weddings. Initially, I started taking photos to help my church and my friend's local business, but quickly, I fell in love with photography and its magic. Photography is an art that has the power of making everlasting memories and a tool to tell amazing, incredible, and heartwarming stories. For more than a decade, I have accumulated extensive experience by serving at multiple events and numerous companies, but nothing filled my heart as much as when I shot my first wedding. This is what I want to do for life. #letsjumptogether

2410 Temple Grove Ln Kissimmee, FL, 34741

8am - 3pm
Location of (Jump Weddings)
Orlando Orlando, FL, 32821
Tampa Tampa, FL, 33602

Jump Weddings frequently asked questions

What photography services does Jump Weddings include in the starting price?

Jump Weddings includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Jump Weddings include in their most popular wedding package?

Jump Weddings includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • High-Res Images
  • Albums
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Jump Weddings offer?

Jump Weddings offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Traditional

What photography services does Jump Weddings offer?

Jump Weddings offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Jump Weddings offer for wedding events?

Jump Weddings offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Jump Weddings and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Jump Weddings is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Jump Weddings offer?

Jump Weddings currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding