Ocala, Fl, Ocala, FL 34479 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $600
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Jordan Smith Photography

Jordan Smith Photography is a wedding photographer located in Ocala, Florida. With a passion for photography and helping people capture memories that last forever, Jordan offers high-quality services at reasonable prices.

The comfort of the client is essential to Jordan Smith Photography. Jordan Smith goes above and beyond to offer the best experience possible. When it comes to arranging dates and pricing, Jordan can be very flexible and puts the needs of the client first. Specializing in naturalistic and traditional styles, Jordan offers an array of services that can be customized to best suit any event. The company’s most popular wedding package includes digital files, an engagement shoot, multiple location shoots, thank-you cards, high-resolution images, save-the-dates, and additional working hours. Other services and items available include wedding portraits and videos.

• Blak & Tammy Photography
  • Karmathartic
  • Innovative Memories Photography
984a8998 51 1057511
Toast!
Toast!
First Dance!
First Dance!
Bride and Groom Portraits!
Bride and Groom Portraits!
Finally Married!

2 Reviews for Jordan Smith Photography

• Becca

Becca · Married on 04/12/2019

Awesome photographer duo!

Jordan and Debbie were the best from the beginning. I hired them for my wedding on April 12, 2019 in New Smyrna Beach. Their pricing is extremely affordable, and they knew exactly what we were looking for after our first meeting. They understood our needs and wants. They were extremely organized and professional - they even sent me a questionnaire to make sure we had a list of all the family photos we wanted to take. They were also incredibly understanding due to a scheduling mishap when we discovered our venue had lost our rehearsal reservation at the last minute. Best of all, the guests loved them! I got so many compliments on how fun they were. I’ll hire Jordan and Debbie for any photography needs in the future! Thank you for making our dream wedding come true!

Sent on 04/17/2019

sarah · Married on 03/23/2019

Bynaker wedding

I had some of the best pictures ever took in my life by this man. When I say he catches every beautiful moment perfectly I mean it . I couldnt ask for a better person /photographer to do my wedding photos !! I loved every single one ! Would 1000 % recommend him for any photography needs ! Thank you again Jordan !!

Sent on 04/13/2019

Jordan Smith Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Add'l Hours
    One Event / Day
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 600.00
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Save the Date
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Natural
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Video
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Save the Date

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Jordan Smith Photography 1
    -20%
    20% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Ocala, Fl Ocala, FL, 34479 See on map
    3522079761 (Phone number)
    Location of (Jordan Smith Photography)