Photoholics Booth Rental Reviews

2.5
      3.0
      3.0
      2.0

I used this vendor for our wedding that took place two weeks ago. The owner Jason is very nice but wasn't always super professional or responsive. In fact, the last email I sent him before our wedding he never even responded to and we were married two weeks ago. Our mock up he sent of our photo strip was incorrect and I had to point out to him that our first names on the photo strip were incorrect. The day before our wedding he emails me that the backdrop we wanted, silver sequin, was stolen and offered up a plain grey backdrop that honestly looked like it was purchased for $5 from a garage sale and didn't go with our bling wedding at all. I asked if there was another color or type we could have and he just never responded so the grey is what we got wedding day. And some of the staff running the booth seemed off-put, kind of rude, was not dressed appropriately for a wedding (a t-shirt with the company logo would have sufficed) and one member of the staff was showing off their butt-crack half the night. Overall, not the quality I was expecting at all. But all that aside, our guests seemed to love the photo booth itself.

Sent on 11/01/2016

Kyle · Married on 04/02/2016

1.0

Hired company for my wedding and they showed up and their camera broke with no backup. We tried to work with them for a refund and we have yet to receive one. They are putting us through the ringer when we finally disputed the charge. Horrible company with poor customer service. Do not use them.

Sent on 06/04/2016

Photoholics Booth Rental's reply:

A full refund was issued May 17th. Emailed, Facebook Messaged and texted a copy of the completed receipt.

All of of setups now have backup equipment.

Again we are sorry this happend unfortunately technology has a mins of its own.