Photo Love Story Reviews

Photo Love Story 6
Photo Love Story 7
  • Diana

Diana · Married on 08/10/2019

Ray is a great guy. He is passionate about his work and is awesome to work with. He knows how to make people feel comfortable in front of the camera, has a great eye for new surroundings, and his photos speak for themselves. He is great to work with and we whole heartedly recommend him to everyone.

Sent on 09/15/2018

Ashley · Married on 07/06/2019

Ray is not only an amazingly talented photographer, but also a really great person to work with. From beginning to end, Ray made the process SO EASY for my fiancé and I. He was extremely flexible in scheduling a date for our engagement shoot and traveled to Hoboken, NJ without hesitation. He did a stellar job in helping my fiancé and I feel really comfortable and relaxed during the entire shoot. We had so much fun and could just be ourselves the whole time without feeling like we were posing for pictures…and that’s exactly what we were going for. We didn’t want the “traditional” engagement photos and Ray listened and delivered! Ray’s eye for details and aesthetic are so unique that he really lends himself a cutting edge from the traditional wedding/engagement photography market. If you want to meet and work with an awesome person, have a seamless and fun photo shoot, and receive beautiful end results, Ray is your man!

Sent on 10/10/2018

KAITLIN · Married on 06/29/2019

Ray was such a great Photographer! We had won an Engagement photoshoot through a FB contest he posted and I'm so glad we Did! He was so nice, very professional and very patient. I was a bit nervous and he made me feel great!! Would highly recommend him! Thanks for our Beautiful pictures ♡

Sent on 10/06/2018
  • Nina

Nina · Married on 07/28/2018

Very easy to work with and amazing photos!

We had Ray do the photography for our wedding and we couldn’t be more pleased!! From the start he was always very responsive and easy to work with. I didn’t get a chance to meet him until our wedding day but from the second he showed up I just knew we had made the right decision. He was very professional yet fun! He fit right in with my family and friends. My husband and I aren’t big “posed” picture people and Ray was able to capture some amazing portraits without keeping us from our cocktail hour for too long (our reception immediately followed our ceremony and we didn’t want to do a “first look”). After our wedding, Ray was able to get our pictures back to us in about a month and when we got to look at them, we felt like we were reliving our day all over again. They were amazing! From the time we were getting ready to the crazy moves on the dance floor and sunset photos, I think Ray captured our day beautifully! I would highly recommend Ray!

Sent on 11/04/2018

Nicole · Married on 07/13/2018

Ray was fantastic at my sister’s wedding! He was so accommodating and truly helped to capture the best day of her life in the most beautiful and fun way! I highly recommend Ray and his assistant!

Sent on 07/21/2018

Rachel · Married on 06/30/2018

Highly professional and affordable

We were so grateful to have Ray at our wedding!! We got married outdoors in July. We chose Ray for his creative shots and his affordable price, and we got both. He was professional, flexible, and fun to work with. It was easy to communicate with him before the wedding, and his website is very simple and clear with great packages. When we spoke on the phone, I appreciated the care he took to make sure my elderly relatives would be comfortable on the big day.

On the day of, we loved his creative choices. He used all of the unique things about the venue (barn, fields, swing set) to create a collection of incredible photos. My husband and I didn’t have a traditional wedding - we didn’t have a first look, and were hanging out together with our family and friends before the ceremony. Ray managed to capture the open, loving feel of the event, snapping amazing photos of our friends and relatives while remaining unobtrusive. He also took charge during big family photos and gently but firmly wrangled them all into some great shots.

We can’t thank you enough, Ray!!!! We look at our wedding photos ALL the time.

Sent on 12/08/2018

Paul · Married on 06/09/2018

Working with Ray is an absolute pleasure! I am the owner of a wedding DJ & Entertainment company from the Central New York area. I recently had the opportunity to work side by side together to stage and capture magical moments for our client. There was never a forced or awkward moment and it just felt natural working with Ray. He is so compromising and open to suggestions and is always looking out for the best interest of the client! I cannot say enough good things about working with him and I will be looking forward to having an opportunity to work together again! His work is timeless and beautiful! I highly recommend Ray if you are looking for someone that will go above and beyond to work with your wedding vendors to capture perfection!

Sent on 07/22/2018
    Photo Love Story 8

Caitlin · Married on 04/06/2018

It was pretty difficult combing through a list of vendors. When we spoke to Ray it was like an instant match. We connected. We are happy with our choice and enjoy our photos of our big day.

Sent on 07/19/2018

Charlene · Married on 09/16/2017

Ray lives and breathes photography and it shows in every photo he took at our wedding. He and his assistant blew us away with their ability to capture every moment of our day without anyone even realizing they were there! They arrived promptly at our coordinated time and were more organized than we were when it came to getting everyone where we all needed to be. Ray and his assistant were so harmonized and efficient that every moment was captured at every possible angle in the most beautiful ways! After the wedding, Ray continued to go above and beyond by sharing some photos with us early so we could get them printed for thank you cards. Not to mention how easy and enjoyable he was to work with - he's truly someone you'd just want to hang out and chat with. We will cherish our wedding photos forever thanks to Ray.

Sent on 07/23/2018

Michelle · Married on 06/10/2017

I consider myself a picky photograph person, and I definitely didn't want the "plain-Jane" wedding photographs that looked like anyone could take using a "decent camera." I wanted sharp, crisp, color with a little flare and a little attitude, while still getting true to life pictures and colors. After searching through a TON of wedding photographers, I fell in love with Ray's portfolio! Every picture had such creativity and showed true artistic ability and uniqueness. We just got back our engagement photos and he DID NOT disappoint!! My "hubby to be" is typically a hellion in front of a camera. Silly face here, goofy look there, pouty faces all over. Ray helped us capture the true essence of "us" in the best way! Despite it being nearly 100 degrees and as humid as a steam room, he managed to keep us relaxed, smiling, laughing, and having a really good time! All of this showed in the amazing photos we got back! I cannot say enough about how great Ray is behind a camera. On top of that, he is so attentive and responsive when you message him and we got our pictures back so fast! I cannot wait for our wedding to see the amazing moments he catches, because he definitely doesn't miss a beat! (He even caught the split second the man gave me secret bunny ears, probably thinking he'd get away with it.... Nope, Ray captured that and it was one of my favorites!!!)

Sent on 08/20/2018
    Photo Love Story 9
    Photo Love Story 10
    Photo Love Story 11
    Photo Love Story 12

Kyle · Married on 04/21/2017

Absolutely amazing and extremely professional. Goes above and beyond what we expected and plan on doing future bookings for family photos! Thank you so much Ray!

Sent on 07/20/2018

Jackie · Married on 08/29/2015

It's so hard to put our experience with Ray into words...there are so many wonderful feelings that we have felt just since working with him. I guess I should explain a little bit more: My husband and I are not the 'typical' bride and groom or newly engaged, but already married with no children. Every year, to celebrate another year of marriage, we have a little photo session. Being that I am a photographer and my husband, my second, it's rare to get in front of a camera, let alone, to be COMFORTABLE in front of a camera. In the past, my husband has been so nervous, that it typically shows in the photos. This year was different. So different. This year we were completely comfortable with what we were doing and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves! Ray took a photo session and turned it into a story. Yes, a couple of photos were posed, but a majority of the photos were completely US doing, well, us! From a trip to the park with the girls (no....we typically don't dress up to do that, but hey, we have to clean up sometimes!!) to walking around Wegmans doing what we do all the time, and at home, just being us. I love that Ray took the time to ask us questions, make us do fun/crazy things, and just be so personable throughout the experience. Plus, he is so patient! We weren't sure what we wanted to do, but he helped guide us to the perfect place for us and it turned out so perfect for us as a couple. Not only that, but HE HAS SUCH A CREATIVE EYE! He saw so many moments that he could frame PERFECTLY! So, he gets all kinds of points for person-ability, creativity, motivational speaking, and just overall professionalism. Not to mention, we took the photos Thursday night and had them back the next day!! I mean, you CANNOT get better than that. He's ABSOLUTELY incredible and we will definitely use him again and again, as long as we are in NY. He truly loves what he does and it shows. I could not brag on him enough! Worth everything!

Sent on 09/01/2018