Peace of Mind Wedding and Event Planning Reviews

9 | Chagrin Falls, OH

9 Reviews for Peace of Mind Wedding and Event Planning

Jacquelin · Married on 05/26/2018

Holly was an absolute savior on our wedding day, not to mention the months (even year!) leading up! She was not only extremely kind and genuine, she was knowledgeable and level-headed. She had tricks up her sleeve to help in situations I would have literally never imagined would be an issue. Everything went off with a hitch and we couldn't even envision our wedding day without her by our sides. She went the extra mile by anticipating our needs which allowed our day to run smooth as butter. She even cleaned up and packed our car with our gifts and decor at the end of the night! Please, do yourself a favor and get her on your team, you seriously will not regret it!!!

Sent on 06/02/2018

Duane · Married on 10/21/2016

Holly was fantastic. She kept everything organized and on time, took care of all the vendors and let us enjoy the day worry free.

Sent on 10/24/2016

Erica · Married on 07/15/2016

Holly is simply the best wedding coordinator in NE Ohio. From our first meeting with Holly, my now husband and I knew Holly was the person we wanted to entrust with such an important task.

Holly is organized, responsive, solution oriented and possesses every quality a successful wedding coordinator must have. But, what sets Holly apart from the rest is that she truly cares about her clients and will take the extra steps and spend extra time to make sure your full vision is executed beautifully down to the last detail.

Without Holly’s attention to detail and hard-working nature, my dream wedding would not have been possible. Holly and I met over the course of a year to organize, plan, and form a relationship. She took the time to get to know more about my husband and I, and the knowledge of us showed with the thoughtful and intuitive questions she asked during the planning process, and her interactions with our vendor team and family.

Holly is also affordable to work with, she carefully interviewed Chris and me to make sure she understood exactly what we needed and that we did not have an unlimited budget. Our planning package was customized and although Holly did not have to work with us until the very end, she made sure to check in throughout to ask if there was anything else I needed or if I even just needed to talk.

Working with Holly was one of the best experiences during the wedding planning process and I highly recommend her as a vendor and as a person.

Sent on 08/23/2016

Melissa · Married on 10/10/2015

We absolutely loved Holly! She was so easy to work with, very nice, professional and her attention to detail was more then I ever could have imagined! We had a small intimate wedding and she was able to make our day about family and not about the decor. We were unsure about investing money in a day of coordinator. I would not think twice. She was well worth having her part of our day. I appreciated all of her hard work to make our day smooth and beautiful!

Sent on 10/19/2015

I cannot say enough good things about Holly!!!!!!

We had her as our day of planner and she was AMAZING!!!!

We had a outdoor ceremony and she set everything up perfectly!! Our reception, again she did all the little touches exactly as my mom envisioned!!! One of our guest said it was magical!!

She was at rehearsal and handled everything with such style and ease!! The day went by without any problems!! Holly took a lot of stress off of my mom and she helped make our day PERFECT!!

Thank you Holly for everything!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 09/14/2015

Shannon · Married on 05/30/2015

We used Holly for both my wedding and my sister's. She is AMAZING. I cannot say enough good things about her. I was a professional event coordinator for several years so I do have some experience in what needs done and how difficult it is to coordinate it all and Holly has such a great grasp on event planning- what needs done and how to move things along in a nice but firm way. For example - I went through FIVE banquet managers at my venue in one year. My hotel booked rooms they couldn't fufill. My centerpieces DIED the MORNING of the wedding. My DJ's microphone didn't work when we tried to start the reception... and the ceremony was held in a 10 minute gap in between thunderstorms... And HOLLY MADE EVERYTHING OK!!! I would recommend her for a wedding, a retirement party, a funeral, a quincinera... if you have a party, you need Holly!!

Sent on 10/16/2015

LeAnna · Married on 10/04/2014

Holly went above and beyond anything I asked of her. She was always nice and professional. She traveled quite a few hours to my venue and she was wonderful about it. I could not have done any of it without her. She knew exactly what I wanted and never stopped until it was perfect.

Sent on 10/08/2014

Kelsey · Married on 08/31/2014

Holly was wonderful! We hired her just to help with the rehearsal and day of the wedding. She handled every problem that came along through the day with a smile and never let the bridal party know anything was wrong! She did a great job setting up all my reception decorations (I had a lot). Holly was so attentive and calm, I loved working with her!

She also did my sister's wedding after mine and did just as great of a job!

Sent on 07/07/2015

Jackie · Married on 07/18/2014

Holly Collins was great to work with. She helped me make sure every detail to make my wedding was thought of and taken care of. She was especially helpful in making sure my venue had everything ready for the ceremony and reception. I would hire Holly to assist me in planning and carrying out other events since she did such a great job with my wedding.

Sent on 07/29/2014