Paul Hoke DJ Reviews

9 | Greenville, SC

9 Reviews for Paul Hoke DJ

• Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 10/20/2018

Paul was wonderful to work with! He brought so many fun ideas to our wedding and taylored it to our personalities and families

Hiring Paul was the best choice we made during the entire planning process. He helped us plan the whole reception! He acted as the wedding coordinator on the day of. He miked the minister and my husband so you could hear all 3 of us! He kept the party going! The dance floor was full all night!

Sent on 11/17/2018

Emily · Married on 10/29/2016

I have known Paul for a number of years, so I knew he would be a great addition to our wedding, but I never guessed how valuable he would be for the entire planning process, and for helping me not to worry on the day of, because I knew he had everything taken care of. He helped me come up with some really unique ideas to incorporate into our reception to make it personal for us, but also memorable for all our friends and family. He made sure the event flowed well, played some really amazing music, and even taught a mini swing dance lesson, which everyone loved. He also took care of the sound for our ceremony, including taking care of our musician and pastor, and made sure everyone was in place when the time came. You can hire anyone to play music for your wedding, but if you want someone who will help you plan and execute the wedding of your dreams, go with Paul!

Sent on 11/15/2016

T · Married on 07/01/2016

We hired Paul Hoke as the DJ for our daughter's wedding reception. He was fantastic to work with and we highly recommend him! He worked with my daughter out of state to plan the entertainment for the reception and it could not have gone more smoothly. He has personality plus, is polite, prompt and just a class act guy! The reception playlist was right on track and set the stage for a wonderful evening. He had everyone on the dance floor enjoying themselves. We had a couple of last minute changes and he handled those as well. You will not go wrong having Paul entertain at your event!

Sent on 02/14/2017

Jo · Married on 06/25/2016

WOW! My husband and I, family, and friends cannot stop talking about how amazing Paul Hoke was as our wedding DJ/Entertainer! He was able to come up with some amazing ideas to help make our wedding very fun, unique, and one-of-a-kind on the spot! Just to list a few things that Paul did: 1) he is extremely easy to talk to and plan stuff with 2) he was able to keep guest entertained by either getting them involved in events happening or by always playing the BEST music 3) he had multiple creative ideas to incorporate into our wedding reception to make it flow so smoothly and make it so memorable!! I am still amazed looking back at everything he did for us! This DJ/Entertainer is a MUST have for your big day!!!!

Sent on 09/25/2016

Marissa · Married on 06/04/2016

My husband and I knew Paul before we booked him as our wedding DJ, so we knew he would do a good job, but we were blown away by Paul's responsiveness, flexibility, professionalism, friendliness, quick thinking, willingness to jump-in, and ability to keep the party going (without being the center of attention). Paul catered to our hopes and vision for the reception and then made it happen. He has a way with going above and beyond, especially with the details. Because Paul requests to meet with the couple well in advance of the wedding (and asks helpful questions and listens intently), we were confident Paul had a handle on what would be a good fit for us. He accommodated our special requests and he was there, unfailingly, throughout the entire planning process. We highly, highly recommend Paul for all your DJ needs. Plus, he's a swing dance instructor and can do a fun, quick lesson if you want it - that's just the icing on the cake!!

Sent on 07/13/2016

David · Married on 08/22/2015

Paul was wonderful with providing the music for our reception. He spent time with us planning the events of the night and provided playlists for us to pick our favorite music. During the reception he was very flexible and allowed us to make changes if we felt the need. I highly recommend him for your reception

Sent on 09/02/2015

Ella · Married on 06/28/2014

My In-laws are amazing and arranged a fantastic rehearsal dinner-complete with their family friend, Paul Hoke as a DJ! He played a great mix of music, from my favorite--NeedtoBreathe, to Tiger Rag when the Clemson Tiger showed up, all the way to the Wobble, ensuring that everyone at some point was out on the dance floor (including some of Larkin's staff)!
    He played a big role in helping us start our wedding weekend off on the perfect note! So fun!

Sent on 07/24/2014

Jessica · Married on 05/10/2014

Paul Hoke was a family friend of my husband's that I had heard great stories about before we got engaged. As soon as we started the planning process, there was no doubt that Paul would be our DJ. He took the reigns in planning the reception's itinerary and created a flow for our night. He helped us with preparing the songs for our first and last dance along with the schedule of fun events like the bouquet toss and Tiger Rag. I recommend Paul to anyone for any event that wants to have a memorable night!

Sent on 05/19/2014

Jamie · Married on 04/29/2016

I personally found myself drowning in wedding details and Paul helped us find our first dance songs and create a flow to the day, taking a fair amount of stress off of me. He was also very flexible as I made a lot of last minute decisions

Sent on 05/20/2016