Pastor Jack Williams Reviews

14 | Las Vegas, NV

14 Reviews for Pastor Jack Williams

Robyn · Married on 04/28/2016

Pastor Jack Williams is most definitely doing what God put him on the Earth to do... weddings!!! Pastor Jack spent so much time before the wedding helping us determine what type of ceremony we wanted and writing our personal vows by email and telephone. Each wedding is so important to him and he wants to personalize your ceremony as much as possible. Hank and I were astonished at how much he personalized our wedding with pieces from our bios, emails and phone conversations. He is so full of joy and makes the moment so special. Everyone in our bridal party and our guests loved him too! He has a church and leads spiritual classes and still does weddings that our lifetime memories. I cannot say enough about how amazing Pastor Jack Williams is. He will always hold a special place in our hearts and minds. NOTE: Pastor Jack's officiant fees were part of our Venetian wedding package, but we did tip him.

• Michelle

Michelle · Married on 05/15/2015

Pastor Jack was so great!!
    He used all our detail in our ceremony and made it so personal. He did an amazing job!! Loved everything he did!

MARTIN · Married on 05/01/2015

We came all the way from Switzerland to get married in Las Vegas - just the two of us. We did not tell anybody and organizing a wedding by Email in a foreign language is quite challenging.

Pastor Jack did respond to all our Emails immediately and even offered to meet him some days before the Gondola wedding in the Venetian Hotel. From the moment we met him we knew that he was a very kind and wonderful person. He took away all our fears that maybe something might go wrong. When we met him again on our wedding day it was as if we met a friend who has known us for a long time. He gave us a warm Hug and with this took away all our nervousness.

Pastor Jack was a big part of our wedding day even though a Gondola wedding lasts not much longer than 10 minutes. Every second of it was so wonderful we actually enjoyed the Gondola ceremony very much. We were scared to be nervous and that we would make many mistakes when repeating after him but except from some pronunciation problems (faithfulness is a hard word to say in English if it's not your first language) :-) it went quite well. Even if time was so short we think that what Pastor Jack said and the way he said it was very touching. We will keep his words in our mind and soul and Pastor Jack in our heart.

We know we were very blessed to have Jack Williams as our Pastor - we could not have wished for a better one!

Our wedding day was truly our happiest day in our life which we will never forget.

Thank you Pastor Jack for everything you have done and said!

Nicole & Martin Deflorin, Switzerland

• User4420583 · 2+ years ago

Pastor Jake did a great job. He make everything so easy.

• carol

carol · Married on 07/07/2014

Pastor Jack Williams is the most patient and sweetest man ever! He was appointed by us for Venetian Resort Hotel Weddings LV and I couldn't be more pleased of their choice. He did an excellent job guiding us throughout our special ceremony. He somehow kept us calm during the chaos of our ceremony. He was very informative and helpful before and after our wedding ceremony which was huge PLUS! Couples that get married by him should feel special! Thank you very much, Pastor Jack!

Christian · Married on 03/27/2014

Pastor Jack was brilliant, me and my new wife found him to be warming and sincere when he spoke about us during our ceremony. He helped calm my nerves and made everything go so well and smooth, that we would love to do it all again.

Pastor Jack was fabulous! Planning a wedding over e-mail and doing it in Vegas was a little scary! I had no clue what I would end up with and Pastor Jack was such a blessing as the officiant is a vital part of the ceremony. We got in contact with him a couple of weeks before the ceremony and he immediately responded and was more than willing to get to know us! He took OUR story and personalized our whole ceremony to us! We had many of our guests and friends that watched the video when we got home say how wonderful he was, and they couldn't believe we had only communicated over e-mail a few times. Many said you would have thought he knew us really well! We could not have been more pleased with him and his service. Anyone who has Pastor Jack for their ceremony will be more than blessed!

Tammy · Married on 10/05/2012

Pastor Jack made our wedding very personalized, he spoke at our wedding as if he knew us all of our lives. All our family and friends stated the same, how he made the ceremony so loving and real

Brenda · Married on 09/15/2012

Pastor Jack Williams did an amazing job with communicating with my husband and I prior to our ceremony. He allowed us to write a small section of our own vows (a personal message). He was very professional and congruent. During our ceremony Pastor Williams kept the mood special and intimate.

I would highly recommend his services to anyone looking for a celebrant in the Las Vegas area.

David · Married on 06/29/2012

Jack made our wedding very personal. He was very perfessional. I am responding from my vantage of being a retired minister myself. David and Judyann

Julie · Married on 06/23/2012

Pastor Jack was really nice and professional with my family as well as my guests. I appreciated the extra prayer and blessing over our rings during our ceremony. I requested the "I Do" verbiage and he made sure that was used. Thanks for making our 20th Anniversary vow renewal special.

patty · Married on 06/02/2012

Pastor Jack did a fabulous job. We could not have asked for better. It was a perfect ceremony.

Matthey · Married on 09/22/2012

Pastor Jack did a great job; he got some of the details of our relatiionship mixed up however for just meeting us the day of the ceremony he did a great job!! The Venetian has first rate vendors.

• Michelle

Michelle · Married on 10/11/2011

1.6
      0.0

Jack Williams is absolutely flexible when it comes to how you want to do your wedding. He is a pastor, and we wanted a non-religious ceremony with custom vows that I wrote. He is also someone who responds rather quickly (most times) through e-mail to your mails.
    THAT IS WHERE THE GOOD STOPS.
    You meet him and chat about yourselves and what you want. Then, he asks you to write each other's biography, a detailed account of how you met and fell in love, a list of memorable moments, and a bunch of other things. Once you have sent him 22 e-mails and a link to your wedding website for pictures and another account of how you met and just to get an overall feel for you, like I did (and I was overly thorough), you think you are in the clear.
    He asks you to choose from a list of quotes of love (or find your own) and send it to him to include in the ceremony.

THEN he shows up at your ceremony. My ceremony colors were white and navy. You would think the pastor would wear a white shirt and black or blue tie, or a blue shirt, or black.... something professional. He shows up in a bright red shirt and flashy red tie.
    THEN, he goes on to tell everybody the quote you chose. Ours was, "You know you're in love when you don't want to fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." -- Dr. Seuss.
    First, he goes on and on about the quote... almost as he is making it up off the top of his head because of lack of preparation or caring, and he seems to be circular in nature... and is hard to follow. Then, he tries to relate that to your story....
    Which he did by asking us... "You met at work? So, you saw this woman of your dreams, Mike, but then she disappeared, and she wasn't a reality yet... and then out of nowhere, your best friend tells you she called you. And you think maybe it's reality."
    And that is all he says about how we met.
    Except for the fact that.... we met at work... when Mike was assigned to train me, and we spent the entire day together getting to know each other... which is how I got his number in the first place. I didn't just appear and disappear.... And when I called his house, his BROTHER IN LAW answered....
    And we had to correct him during his speech, because EVERYBODY looked puzzled.
    And then after the wedding, when I e-mailed him to tell him how I was displeased, he BLAMED ME!!!!!!! He told me all that he said was taken directly from my emails..... which is simply not true. I would cut and paste my emails so you can see what wrote.... but I don't even have to. Go look at our wedding website... you will see one account of our story on the site itself, which he had access to.
    And when re-sent him the emails I had sent to show him he was absolutely wrong and he should NOT be talking to me condescendingly and should be taking RESPONSIBILITY for his actions, he told me that "Well, we can't do it over, so get over it."
    Are you KIDDING ME!?!?!?!
    DO NOT USE HIM!!!! SOMEONE SO UNCARING SHOULD NOT BE EARNING YOUR MONEY!!!!!!!!!!