PARK AVENUE TOUCH flowers and more Reviews

9 | Delray Beach, FL

9 Reviews for PARK AVENUE TOUCH flowers and more

Linda · Married on 02/04/2017

We loved the flowers and decor here! Great vendor and wonderful customer service

Sent on 03/09/2017

Melanie · Married on 03/06/2015

Elizabeth was absolutely amazing every step of the way!!! <3 My flowers and chuppah were gorgeous and very special to my wedding :D

Sent on 03/16/2015

Cecilia · Married on 08/30/2013

Excellent Florist! Park Avenue Touch in Delray Beach, FL is everything you look for in a florist. Excellent quality and freshness of the flowers, talented design ability, dedicated customer service and reasonably priced. The flowers at our wedding, August 30th at the Sundy House in Delray Beach, FL were breathtaking. The creativity and design were well thought out and the end result was just stunning. Our guests are still talking about the flowers! I would highly recommend Park Avenue Touch to anyone for any special occasion.

Sent on 10/05/2013

Christi · Married on 05/25/2013

I knew what flowers I wanted for my wedding and Elizabeth was so exicted to help both of us. The flowers and extra services that Park Ave Touch provided exceeded my expectations. The day was beautiful and I didn't have to do a thing the day of. Elizabeth was easy to work with and her kind and caring spirit is contagious. Thank you for everything.

Sent on 05/27/2013

Karine · Married on 03/24/2013

Elizabeth! My angel! She created all of all bouquets and ceremony centerpieces. As for the reception, when it became obvious that my taste and budget were not on the same page, she took the time to teach me how to make the arrangements myself. She was unreal!!! All the work she provided surpassed my expectations. The flowers were fresh and everything turned out perfectly. Highly recommend her!

Sent on 03/30/2013
  • Y

Yuliya · Married on 01/17/2014

I was very, very happy with my arrangements! What I ask from my florist Elizabeth, she did exactly that! So, so happy and very pleased!

Sent on 01/22/2014

Lori · Married on 04/06/2013

My flowers were absolutely beautiful! I gave Elizabeth a picture of what I had in mind for my bridal bouquet and she did better than the picture. All of the wedding party were very pleased with their flowers.

Sent on 04/19/2013

Jillian · Married on 04/17/2010

Robert and Juan Carlos were an absolute dream to work with. Extremely creative team who listened to everything I had to say. While they took into consideration the look of what I wanted, they really just blew us away with their creations. I told them the style of what I wanted, and they took it to the next level.
    They are both extremely knowledgeable and have access to the most gorgeous flowers from around the world.
    I'd work with them again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 05/18/2010
  • LB

Lauren · Married on 11/04/2016

0.0

Unfortunately I never got to work with Elizabeth because she never got back to us. My fiance and I were in town for the weekend to meet with about 10 different vendors, including Elizabeth. We have a very nice meeting with her and my parents at the end of which she said she would have a proposal to us by Tuesday (this was on a Saturday). Tuesday came and went, and then another week came and went. A week after we were expecting the proposal, my mother emailed Elizabeth to remind her of our meeting and that we were waiting for a proposal. My mother was beyond sweet just thinking maybe things got lost in the shuffle. She got NO RESPONSE almost a week later.

I could not in my right mind work with a woman who cannot manage a simple phone call to say things are getting held up or to just be communicative with her potential clients. I feel like other brides should be aware about this abysmal level of professionalism.

Sent on 03/18/2016