Event Bliss

Miami, FL View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Event Bliss Floral Artistry & Design is a wedding florist based in Miami, Florida, specializing in high-quality event management and beautiful florals. Owner Emily and her team are immensely passionate about all things wedding-related and work tirelessly to ensure you have the best day of your life. Every detail, from the quality of every flower to the finishing touches on the table is looked after and overseen by the company. Boasting more than 900 weddings, the team brings a wealth of expertise to you and your special occasion. They have organized weddings of all shapes and sizes, from lavish beach events to intimate garden parties. Emily and her team welcome every opportunity to share their knowledge and bring your visions to life.

Event Bliss Floral Artistry & Design offers wedding coordination and floral packages. Available for day-of coordination, the company can manage the big event from beginning to end for a hassle-free celebration. They also design beautiful floral pieces in your chosen color palettes, creating bouquets, boutonnieres, and extravagant installations. Additionally, the company can supply rental items such as chairs, tables, and linens.

How would you describe your floral designs?

Eclectic
Tropical
Vintage

• Kelsey
    Kelsey S. Married on 03/11/2022

Event Bliss did such a great job

Event bliss did our flowers and day of coordination and I cannot recommend them more. Emily is seriously the BEST. She is detail oriented, creative, experienced, and easy to work with. She has a laid back and inviting personality that instantly put me at easy. I entrusted her with our day and she did not disappoint.
    Megan Married on 02/26/2022

Dream Team!

Event Bliss did our florals and month of planning for our wedding and we cannot recommend them enough. Emily and our team completely understood our vision and made everything run smoothly leading up to and on the day of the wedding. Emily was a dream to work with and was always super responsive to my emails and questions for the entire year and a half leading up to my wedding. They completely made our vision come to life and gave us the most amazing day. We love Emily and her team so much and cannot recommend them enough!
  • Rachel
    Rachel S. Married on 02/20/2022

Stunning Flowers

Emily created the most stunning flowers for my wedding all around. Not only were the flowers an absolute dream but she was so pleasant to work with, flexible and very responsive. She created an on going proposal with inspiration pictures and updated it as I changed my mind (very frequently). HIGHLY RECOMMEND for your event!! I have not received profession pictures yet but I will attach a few I have :)

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Hair and Makeup I DO Hair and Makeup I DO Wedding Hair & Makeup

Event Bliss is the BEST!!! Emily is such an incredibly talented event planner who also does amazing flowers and decor! I used Emily for my wedding that we planned in 2 MONTHS... and WOW she really took all the stress off me and helped me get everything done in a timely manner. I can't even explain how amazing everything came out, it was everything I wanted and more! Absolutely beautiful. FLOWERS & DECOR=LOVE!! Working with her is such a pleasure!! She is organized & professional. Highly recommend!

Ink'n Pen Ink'n Pen Wedding Invitations

As a calligrapher, I have lettered many envelopes and place cards for Event Bliss. Emily, her husband Mike and the staff have been very professional in my dealings. I'm sure they treat their clients the same way. Their shop is beautiful, conveniently located and full of creative ideas. Gail Jacobson Ink `n Pen

Eddie B & Company Eddie B & Company Wedding DJs

One of my entertainers worked with this group and came back to me and said "Easy to work with", professional, and made his job easy!

710 NE 1st Avenue Miami, FL, 33304
954-319-1830

Tuesday Thru Friday 10am until 4pm
Location of (Event Bliss)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding