Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

42 Reviews for Paradise Pastries, LLC

Consultations (2)
Delivery (1)
Setup (1)
42 Paradise Pastries, LLC Reviews

Can I just say DELICIOUS! The cake was not only beautiful but absolutely delicious. Cake was moist, light and not overwhelmingly sweet. It was perfect. Bethany was very friendly and responsive to all our questions and concerns. We asked them to make a topper based on pictures we found on the Internet and they were spot on. Recommend them to everyone. Quality product at a reasonable price.

Profile Picture Shanell, 4/30/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Bethany was a joy to work with from start to finish. As a non-island resident, I had a lot of cake tasting done within a short period of time. While we liked some, none of them had fallen into our budget until we met Bethany. The minute my fiance and I tasted her cakes, we decided she was the one. Bethany was very accepting of our cake design and answered any questions we had promptly. When it came to our big day, the cake did not disappoint. Our guests were raving about the cake (looks and taste). The cake exceeded our expectations. We brought home the bottom tier of our cake (8") and needless to say, devoured the entire cake in 4 days!!! We wish we had saved more cake to keep eating it! My husband and family have nothing but praise for the cake and wish to have more!

Profile Picture Amy, 12/19/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Setup, Delivery

Paradise pastries did an awesome job on our wedding cake! It was exactly what we wanted and well within our budget. The staff was very friendly and easy to work with, and the cake was delicious! I highly recommend!

Profile Picture Amber, 10/16/15, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations

Paradise Pastries made our wedding cake and it was delicious! Bethany was really responsive over email and our cake tasting/consultation was quick, efficient, and filled with lots of delicious cupcakes. The cake is good, but the fillings are AMAZING. We ordered a three-tier cake with a simple buttercream design, and the cake and delivery to the windward side were both reasonably priced. Thanks for making us an awesome wedding cake!

Profile Picture Emily, 6/14/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

I am so thankful we used Paradise Pastries for our destination wedding in Hawaii! Our cake was gorgeous and delicious! They are very friendly and easy to work with. We were able to communicate through email months before the wedding and discuss flavors options and decorating. Everything turned out perfect!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 1/3/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Bethany was seriously a joy to work with. She made both the grooms-cake and wedding cake. This is seriously the tastiest wedding cake I have ever had.I highly recommend going and trying a tasting before going to any other vendor. She is also professional and promptly replies to emails. Also, in terms of price she is very affordable.

Profile Picture User3571152, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Fantastic job on our wedding cake and it was so delicious as well! I taste-tested probably a dozen different bakeries, both fancy shops and independent bakers, and I was about to give up when my favorite at the time informed me that they wouldn't be able to accommodate. Well, it was a blessing in disguise; I discovered Paradise Pastries on Yelp and they made space for me to meet and try cakes with them THAT WEEK, AND I loved the taste of their cake even more than the one that I wasn't going to be able to get. Their design work was great too, just what I asked for!

Their location is very odd, it's behind the Panda Express in what looks like an apartment building...don't be fooled, the cake is fantastic and the prices are amazingly low for the quality you get. A+ would hire again if I had another event that needed some cake. :D

Profile Picture Marcy, 12/21/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Definitely recommend Paradise Pastries! Charity was amazing, she made our cake with cupcake tower look like it was straight out of a magazine. We had compliments on how beautiful it was and how yummy the cakes were. I had sent many pictures in for a go-by and at the last minute I sent a picture and said to Charity "this is my favorite cake" she said I'll make it exactly like your picture. And on our wedding day I had my picture perfect cake, silver cream and white with accents of coral pink... And it was delicious! Thank you Paradise Pastries!

Profile Picture Mishell, 7/18/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Holy Moly. YES. We had cupcakes and a small cake for us to cut, all of which were amazing. I can hardly explain how great this cake was. The actual area where you go to have your tasting is a bit "iffy" but once you get past that, it is smooth sailing and delicious eating. Highly recommend.

Profile Picture User4858905, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Absolutely, positively, the BEST cake I have ever had!!!! Our guests and family are still talking about how delicious this cake was! We actually researched several bakeries and went to a previous tasting but as soon as we met Bethany and tasted her cake, we knew she was perfect for our wedding! We gave her 2 pictures of cake designs and asked her to use bits and piece from both photos – and the cake she created was 100x more beautiful than the pictures. I honestly have no idea how she pulled off our design! Her pricing was more than fair and for the amount of work she put into our cake and cupcakes, I feel like we got an awesome deal! My husband and I have been trying to come up with any and every excuse to buy another cake from her – if are blessed with children, I will certainly be ordering every birthday cake from her!

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/12/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

It was hard to find a wedding cake that was vegan but Bethany and her team at Paradise Pastries were able to deliver! The cake was so good and we had leftovers for breakfast the next day. I highly recommend Paradise Pastries!

Profile Picture Giselle, 5/28/14, 10 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Paradise Pastries nailed it! We wanted a beautiful cake without compromising taste, and considering that no cake was left after the reception and that many guests confessed to eating two pieces, it is safe to say the cake was a hit! We loved the unique tropical flavors offered — coconut and banana — and appreciated how flexible they were as we changed our design halfway through the planning process. They were able to articulate perfectly our vision for an ombre cake based on just a few bullet points of ideas sent in an email. Their prices seemed more affordable than other places, and we didn't have to wait weeks for a tasting as with some other vendors. Awesome vendor.

Profile Picture Jenna, 5/18/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We worked with Bethany at Paradise Pastries for our wedding cake. Bethany was great to work with and is very knowledgeable about everything wedding cakes. She was very flexible and allowed us to truly customize our cake. It's always a bit nerve wracking to try to communicate via email what you'd like your cake to look like and hoping they understand your vision. Bethany did an amazing job putting our vision into creating a great looking cake. She was also able to perfectly match the color of our invites on the cake which tied everything together perfectly. The cake was delivered within plenty of time and both looked and tasted great!!

Thank you Bethany, the cake was amazing!

Profile Picture Daniel, 4/19/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We were planning the wedding from Minnesota. Paradise Pastries was very timely in their responses, worked with a picture I sent to them and delivered for a very reasonable fee.
The cake they delivered was beautiful, very tasty and on time. The smiles on the Bride and Groom's faces was priceless.
Thank you to a wonderful stressfree job!

Profile Picture Sandy, 4/5/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

We went with Paradise Pastries for our wedding cake and loved the overall value we received from them. We went with a simple three-tier vanilla cake with lilikoi filling - a tropical flavor we wanted for majority of our out of town guests. They were professional when dealing with us, from the beginning of our cake tasting to the day of!

Profile Picture Susan, 10/26/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

On time, professional, amazing flavors. Perfect!

Profile Picture My, 10/11/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Wow. I was so bummed we weren't able to do a cake tasting because we didn't live in Hawaii. I was extremely worried the cake would be far too sweet and the icing would just be extremely sugary like the cakes you get at the grocery store. BOY was I wrong!

I have never tasted better buttercream! We had three tiers for our wedding cake. The top was chocolate cake with chocolate filling. I don't even really like chocolate cake (my husband's favorite!) and it tasted delicious. Our second layer was vanilla with strawberry filling and vanilla buttercream. It's a classic and you definitely can't go wrong with this flavor. Our bottom tier was Haupia (coconut) cake with Lilikoi (passion fruit) filling and topped with vanilla buttercream. O-M-G! This was my absolute favorite layer. The lilikoi mixed with the haupia was heavenly. I was so happy to have a few slices leftover after the wedding to eat. I did not let any of it go to waste and ate every last bit :)

The next time I make a trip out to Hawaii, I may need to order some cupcakes just to relive our wedding day and delicious wedding cake!

Profile Picture Jackie, 8/8/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Our wedding cake and cupcakes were absolutely amazing, we had 4 diferent flavors of cupcakes as well as a red velvet wedding cake. Paradise pastries was even able to supply me with some gluten free cupcakes as we had a few guests that are celiac. I would 100% recommend this vendor to anyone looking for a wedding cake for a wedding in honolulu.

Profile Picture Jacquie, 5/2/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

My fiance is from Hawaii and all he wanted for his cake was Haupia (a less sweet coconut flavor) so when we went into Paradise Pastries he was ready to fight for anything but his choice...and them we tasted the Lilikoi Cream (Passion Fruit). He was literally mad at how good the cake was. Better yet all of our guests were delighted and surprised by how amazing the cake was. Paradise Pastries were professional, on time for delivery and most of all this was the best cake I have ever tasted!

Profile Picture Raymie, 2/8/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We spent a lot of time choosing a design and Paradise pastries made our cake exactly as we ordered. The cake arrived on time and when i walked in and saw it displayed so beautifully i was so happy!
It tasted fantastic as well!

Profile Picture Adrian, 1/23/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We worked with Bethany for the arrangements for my wedding cake. When it came to cake testing, Paradise Pastries was by far the tastiest and most delicious cakes by far. I thought I had my heart set on a red velvet cake but quickly changed my mind when I tasted the vanilla cake with lilikoi filling- absolute perfection.

Not only was Bethany able to give me a cake that tasted amazing, but the presentation was spectacular and exceeded our expectations. She was also able to work with us on providing tasty sugar free options for my father who has a sugar intolerance.

I would definitely recommend working with Paradise Pastries- a wonderful experience from beginning to end!

Profile Picture Joanna, 1/3/13, 2 Reviews
3.4

Unfortunately, this was the worst cake I have ever eaten. Not only was the cake dry it was grainy; like eating sand. Very disappointed in the cake.

Profile Picture User2027790, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

About 3 months out from my wedding I decided to change our wedding cake vendor. I felt like our original vendor wasn't going to be able to deliver what I wanted so I went searching for another vendor, for the busiest wedding time of year and with short notice. Paradise Pastries was a suggestion from a friend who used them in March and really liked working with them. When I contacted Charity she was able to check her reservation book and let me know that even though they had 2 other cakes that same day she would be able to take our order!
The tasting was amazing, we got to choose 5 cake flavors and 5 filling flavors and sit down and chat about what it was that we wanted to do with our cake. We could pick a different flavor for each of our tiers and they were very helpful in assuring me that our custom bobble head cake topper would be fine on the top tier! I think their pricing is very reasonable for what they provide and I am looking forward to ordering another small cake for our 1 year anniversary (I couldn't save the top tier because it was too delish!)

Profile Picture Jodie, 7/21/12, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Our wedding cake turned out exactly as we had discussed in our tasting meeting. The cake was beautiful. It matched our wedding theme and personalities wonderfully.

Profile Picture User1387014, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

My wedding cake was amazing!! Charity listened to what I wanted and made great suggestions. My guests could not stop raving about how great the cake looked and didn't want us to cut it. We had vanilla/lilikoi for our top layer and vanilla/guava for our bottom layer. Also a great plus is being able to taste cake before wedding day.

Profile Picture Tina, 6/6/12, 2 Reviews