Makawao, HI 96768 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Ghiselani Designer Wedding Cakes

We offer private Cake Consultation and Tasting. Meet Marie Ghislaine (GiGi), baker of 20 years, and choose the cake of your dreams. Our cakes are freshly made with the best ingredients, enhance with fruits, flowers and classic flavors to wow your palate.

Follow Ghiselani Designer Wedding Cakes on

72c5bb4b2dd30821 1526274848 8c88f05181fbb24e 1526274845380 2 2

9 Reviews for Ghiselani Designer Wedding Cakes

• Beverly

Beverly · Married on 04/15/2017

I found GiGi and her cakes from the 2016 Maui Wedding Expo. At that time, I wasn't able to taste any of her cakes since I wasn't feeling too well when I attended. With the help of my two trustworthy Maid & Matron of Honors, out of all the cake vendors they tasted at the expo, they had told me that GiGi's cakes tasted the best. I contacted GiGi, and she is absolutely adorable and fun to work with. My husband and I had our cake taste testing at her place and we had so much fun the whole time we were there.

GiGi is also easy to communicate with. Usually when I would have any questions or changes on my order, I wouldn't hesitate to give her a text or call. She would respond/answer right away. For example, the day before my wedding, I just had found out that the cake stand I ordered myself was defective, I called GiGi right away and she told me not to freak out or worry and that she could lend me one of her stands. She was such a life saver!

GiGi also stayed at my reception, which I thought she would have just delivered the cake and not seen her afterwards. I was happy and surprised! She even helped me go to the ladies' room with my ballgown dress. LOL! Also, after the wedding, she sent me photos of my cake and a picture of me and my father. She is seriously just too cute! I love her! Other than that, my husband and I shared our cake with our family and they all loved it! It was the carrot cake. We finished our bottom tier cake in 3 days. We might just have to order more again!

If you're looking for a cake, and have a special bond with your baker, GiGi is the best person to go to!!! Thank you for everything, GiGi! We love you!!! <3

Jamie · Married on 03/17/2017

Working with Gigi was absolutely wonderful. We met her at the 2016 Wedding Expo, and were instantly impressed. So we contacted her as soon as we ready to select a wedding cake. She was quick to respond, and was happy to accommodate us as our work schedules were a bit hectic. We had a tasting at her lovely home...and we had a blast! We were pretty clueless, but she was happy to help us by making recommendations and offering different options to choose from. She was attentive while we told her what we wanted. And even after we left, she thought about our cake more. She emailed me a few days after the tasting to tell me of a more exquisite idea for the flowers on our cake. It was AMAZING!
    She even helped us by building a base for our cake topper as it was a fairly heavy ceramic topper. When we arrived at the reception, we were blown away by her creation. We wanted a simple, yet elegant cake...and Gigi sure delivered a top-notch cake. The cake itself was absolutely stunning, and the taste was SOOOOO delicious. Our guests were very happy; and my husband & I were completely 100% MORE THAN SATISFIED. We will recommend Gigi as the #1 choice for a wedding cake vendor. You will not be disappointed. :)

Corinne · Married on 03/06/2016

Marie (Gigi) is a very talented baker and will absolutely make you a beautiful and delicious wedding cake. We went to her house for the tasting (as the other reviewers mention- she has a longer, more involved tasting, which can be really fun if you set aside the time for it! Lots of funny wedding/marriage advice that is actually good, and loves to chat about food and her previous baking competition experience.) The payment you make at the tasting goes to your final invoice for the cake, so it’s really not bad at all. I wanted a pretty plainly decorated cake (textured white frosting with some real flowers on the top and side) and while I know she wanted to do more design- she delivered exactly what I asked for. I’m sorry these other ladies had such a hard time communicating with her for their cakes, but that was a few years ago and my experience with her was the exact opposite. She was on time for our meeting, she took wonderful notes, sent several follow up emails making sure she got the flavor/filling combinations correct, and then even emailed me a week before the wedding to triple check the date, time, and location of the wedding. I was wondering if people actually cancelled this close to their wedding, but apparently it’s just to assure them that they will have their wedding cake! She’s great and her cakes are amazing. We ordered a 2-tier cake for a party of 45 for our 3/6/16 Olowalu Plantation House wedding, and there wasn’t any left over. I wish there was because it was so good! Thanks, Gigi!

Sent on 03/28/2016

Ghiselani Designer Wedding Cakes's reply:

Aloha Corrine and Eddie, Mahalo for your great reviews about your wedding cake and my services! I look forward to our future relationship. You are on my list to mail some great cakes to you 2! With much appreciation and Love! GiGi

Ghiselani Designer Wedding Cakes Pricing

Ghiselani Designer Wedding Cakes Price Rates

Ghiselani Designer Wedding Cakes FAQ

• What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 3.00
  • What services do your prices include? Custom Cake Design
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cheese, Cookies, Croquembouche, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Fruit, Groom's Cake, Pastries
  • What services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Setup