1111 Bishop St., Honolulu, HI 96813 Map · Phone number

About We Heart Cake Company

Specializing in custom wedding cakes, desserts, and dessert tables in Honolulu, Hawaii

Follow We Heart Cake Company on

5 Reviews for We Heart Cake Company

• F

Faith · Married on 05/07/2019

Delicious cake

Brandon was very easy to work with, he would respond at a timely manner and would help create ideas with his wife for our wedding cake. We lived on the mainland but he was was very easy to communicate with. He let my local friends that lived on island to taste the cakes to help determine what flavors we wants for our 3 tier cake. Overall, guests loved the cake and we were happy with the way it looked and how it tasted. Very nice friendly and easy couple to work with!

Sent on 05/29/2019

Cassie · Married on 09/23/2018

I had found a cake baker to make my wedding cake but then stopped hearing back from her. We Heart Cake Company saved me! About a month and a half before the wedding I changed to their company and could not be happier with my decision. They respond quickly to emails and are very helpful and professional. As I was planning my wedding from the mainland, I wasn’t able to try their cake so they helped me pick out flavor combinations. I ended up doing 2 tiers of red velvet cake with cream cheese filling and 1 tier of vanilla cake with cookies n cream filling. I had a buttercream for the frosting for the whole cake. They decorated the cake with ribbon based off of the color I sent them a picture of in an email and they did a great job matching the color! My biggest concern was that I wanted to have pink plumeria but couldn’t find any. They said they could always decorate the cake with the flowers at the wedding venue if I was able to find some last minute. They also presented me with options of a florist they found (they even kept me in mind at an event they went to), gum paste flowers, or said they could spray the yellow plumeria pink for me. They clearly went above and beyond for me and did get me the color plumeria I wanted for my cake! Not only that, but the cake was amazing! I don’t love cake because I find it’s often dry, and was even considering going in a different direction for my wedding dessert, but am so glad I didn’t because this cake was moist and delicious! The red velvet was my favorite. I can’t recommend We Heart Cake Company highly enough!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Hayley · Married on 05/10/2018

Great to work with and the cake turned out amazing! I ordered a quava cake with buttercream frosting and everyone raved about the taste. They were able to deliver the cake and decorate with the flowers and cake topper I had. The cake was exactly what I wanted for my wedding day!

Sent on 05/18/2018

We Heart Cake Company FAQ

• What types of desserts do you provide? Cake Pops, Cakes, Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake, Pastries
  • What cake items do you provide? Cake Stands