4302 Rice Street, Lihue, HI 96766 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Ko Bakery Kauai

We are THE wedding cake specialist on Kauai. Excellence in ingredients, taste, beauty and service. Visit our dedicated wedding cakes page at www.kobakery.com to find out more.

We are an inclusive bakery and provide outstanding service to everyone.

laxa
Anniversary Cake.
Anniversary Cake.
Wedding Cake 12-9-6” tier with berries and orchids.
Wedding Cake 12-9-6” tier with berries and orchids.
All Occassion cakes.
All Occassion cakes.
Waterfall Dendrobium orchids.
Waterfall Dendrobium orchids.
Orchid waterfall.
Orchid waterfall.
Koloa Rum Caramel Bundt with K? Bakery’s homemade and signature smokey caramel.
Koloa Rum Caramel Bundt with K? Bakery’s homemade and signature smokey caramel.
07 13 12 58 31
laxa

4 Reviews for Ko Bakery Kauai

• Pamela

Pamela Orr · Married on 01/02/2019

Delicious Cakes!!

Our wedding coordinator recommended Ko Bakery for our wedding cake. We didn’t need a large fancy cake, it was just the two of us. Ordered a 6 inch Da Kine - layers of chocolate cake with coconut buttercream and dark chocolate ganache icing. It looked beautiful and was quite large, we ate it for a week!! It looked lovely with our silver sparkly cake topper, exactly what we wanted. The online ordering process was super easy and they were very friendly when we picked up the cake on our wedding day.

Sent on 01/12/2019

Ko Bakery Kauai's reply:

We are so happy you liked your cake and that it worked out to exactly what you wanted. We wish you all good things ahead. Aloha from the Ko Bakery Staff!

Tammy · event on 03/02/2018

It simply does not get any better than Ko Bakery! I sought a bakery that was creative, clean, and operated in complete excellence and professionalism - Morris and his staff delivered beyond my expectations. We hired Ko Bakery to create my 50th Birthday cake. I spoke with Morris over the phone, and I sensed someone who clearly was comfortable with what I was seeking. We began further dialogue via number emails, where he took my ideas to the next level with his creative insight. I was thrilled! When I reached Kauai, he also went out of his way to meet me at certain spots to minimize extra travel time! That meant a lot to me because it allowed me to enjoy my vacation more with less time driving around the island. It also was a breath of fresh air having someone who was very kind and reasonable with his prices. He even went out of his way to locate a rare orchid that I had requested for my cake. That is a testament to KoBakery’s ability to go beyond the call of duty. That meant so much to me! And needless to say the cake was AMAZINGLY GORGEOUS!!! It was so incredibly yummy - whew!!

Thank you Morris for helping to make my 50th birthday so special!

Ladies and gentlemen hands down, KoBakery is the place! Look no further!

Mahalo!

Sent on 03/08/2018

Ko Bakery Kauai's reply:

Thank you, Tammy. It was a delight to meet you and yours here on Kauai and I am so happy we helped to make your 50th special. Sending you much love and aloha and we hope to see you again on Kauai!

Jayme Lee · Married on 04/02/2016

Chris was exceptional and accommodating! He was easy to work with and very responsive! You won't be disappointed with the taste and presentation!! I ordered scones as favors as well and everyone at the wedding reception raved on how great they tasted!! HIGHLY recommended.

Sent on 04/22/2016

Ko Bakery Kauai FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 5.00
  • What services do your prices include? Consultation
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cakes, Cookies, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake, Pastries
  • What services do you provide? Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Tastings - Open House, Tastings - Private
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Nut Free