41 Reviews for Orphonic Weddings

Cinematic (1)
High-Def Video (1)
37 Orphonic Weddings Reviews

4.7

Had a great experience with Orphonic. They responded when we had questions and were flexible with payment. Hands down recommend them!!!!

Profile Picture User5118399, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We hosted a "Surprise wedding" and Orphonic was able to get not only the special moments in our ceremony, but also the reactions of each family member as they arrived and realized we were getting married. It was an amazing evening, matched only by the fantastic customer service and beautiful, timely wedding video we received. I would highly recommend Orphonic to any couple looking to immortalize their special day in the best way possible.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 10/1/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Absolutely one of the best decisions we made! The quality of my video is amazing and the small details they captured is seriously priceless! Very very happy with Orphonic! Thank you!

Profile Picture Tricia, 9/24/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Videography

Working with Johnny was an awesome experience from start to finish. I honestly felt a little lost in the whole wedding planning process but he was super helpful and answered all of my random questions :-) When we met with him for the first time he was easy to talk to and we both felt relaxed and comfortable. The day of our wedding Johnny was everywhere but never intrusive or in the way at all. If you're considering working with Orphonic Weddings you should! You'll be glad you did. We had a great time and our highlight video turned out beautiful. We couldn't have asked for a better team to work with!

Profile Picture Adina, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Orphonic Multimedia created an amazing wedding video for us. We could not be happier in the product we received. They captured so many amazing moments and were a joy to work with. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Melissa, 9/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

My husband and I would like to thank Orphonic Weddings for capturing all of the amazing moments on our special day. We planned our wedding from across the country and Orphonic Weddings made it very easy to communicate with and convey exactly what we wanted for the wedding video. Johnny and his team did a wonderful job on filming every memorable moment without us even noticing that he was there. The shots he filmed were so beautiful and brought back every amazing feeling we felt on our wedding day. We received so many complements on the wedding video and how much emotion was conveyed through it. It captured the essence of the day and it was great for people that couldn’t make the wedding be able to have a glimpse of how special the day was. If you want to have a beautiful wedding video with incredible special touches, and work with people who genuinely care about making your day truly memorable, we would strongly recommend Orphonic Weddings. You will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Megan, 8/26/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Johnny was very accommodating and provided us a nice video of our ceremony. His team has been very responsive and it's been a pleasure working with him.

Profile Picture Jonathan, 8/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Really great pricing and billing model. Huge bang for your buck. Worked well for us.

Profile Picture User7468157, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We could not have been more pleased with the video that Johnny and his team provided. It perfectly captured the mood and spirit of the day. Almost a year afterwards, we feel it is one of the best decisions we made about the wedding. Well worth the money. They definitely stayed under the radar during the day, which we really appreciated. I only noticed them once before they were saying goodbye for the day. Easygoing and a pleasure to work with. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture User7931859, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I didn't really think (at first) that we wanted or needed a wedding video. But, now that all the planning and celebrating has passed, there was so much going on that day that we got to re-experience by watching the full length and short videos. I'm glad my husband talked me into getting videography with Orphonic! The Orphonic team was prompt, professional and worked with us to create a great lasting memory. Thanks Orphonic!

Profile Picture Ani, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Johnny is great! He is very flexible and listens to what you really want! He gets to know who you are as a couple and tries to capture that essence! He does great work and is very professional and kind to work with.

Profile Picture Christine , 5/29/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Short Form, Storytelling, DVD, USB Flash Drive, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage

Let me start by saying that our wedding video was one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen! From start to finish Johnny and Orphonic Weddings was wonderful to work with. Great communication, extremely friendly, worked with our budget and the end result far exceeded our expectations. There are moments on your wedding day that can easily be forgotten only days after the wedding. Orphonic Weddings captured those moments in a way that lets you relive them and take them with you throughout your lives. Ordinary wedding videos show you what happened that day, our wedding video not only reminded me of our special day but it reminded me of how I felt! I wouldn't trade this treasure for anything! I received endless compliments with most stating, "This is the BEST wedding video I have ever seen!"

If you are debating on whether or not to book a videographer for your wedding JUST DO IT. You will not regret it and look no further than this vendor! I highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 12/31/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Everyone told us going into our wedding day that the day would fly by and everything would feel like a complete blur. And they were completely right. For that reason, we are so glad we decided early on to hire a videographer to capture all the special moments of our day. And we couldn't have picked a better one than
Johnny and Orphonic Weddings. He was extremely easy to work with and sought for our input from day one. He took our ideas and made sure they were incorporated into our final video. He really captured the essence and spirit of our wedding day. The video is something we will treasure for a lifetime. Johnny and Orphonic Weddings come with our highest recommendation.

Profile Picture Carrie, 11/14/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Add'l Hours, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Short Form, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Digital Download, USB Flash Drive

We loved working with Orphonic!

Profile Picture Erin, 9/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

They say you can't buy happiness, BUT you can TOTALLY hire Johnny has your wedding videographer!!! Like many brides, I ended up getting this more last min and I'm SO incredibly happy I did! Johnny was so easy to work with, flexible, and produced such amazing work. The video perfectly captured the essence of our food truck, chemistry, Irish theme wedding at South Shore Park Pavilion - a venue Johnny knew well and loved since he also got married there! I'm still watching the video months later and it's truly something great to have to share with family/friends. Hire Johnny! You will love the work and gain a friend. Thank you so much, Orphonic! :)

Profile Picture Caitlin, 8/14/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Digital Download, Highlight Video, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

My wedding day has come and gone and everything has been a blur. While I had every intention of being fully present on my wedding day, there are SO MANY things I missed. Like what my bridal party looked like standing next to me during the ceremony, or what the room looked like for the reception, or the details of all of the wonderful things people said, or my sister dancing with every guest. The day was rainy and sunny, full of laughter and tears and was something I'd like to think I'll never forget, but I know bits and pieces will fade away. A day of so much planning and meaning flies by faster than I ever imagined.

For this reason, I am so unequivocally happy that I hired Orphonic Weddings to film my day. Johnny captured EVERY bit of the spirit of the day, lots of little details, and wrapped it all up into a sentimental, re-watchable package. And that's just the 3 minute preview!

I know it seems easy to skip the video and like maybe it won't be something you'll really appreciate. I know it, because I thought it. However, watching the video now (for the eleventy-billionth time), I know that it is something I will treasure forever, and something that will keep the memories I have clear and crisp for years to come!

Profile Picture Danielle, 4/25/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

We had a great experience with Orphonic Multimedia for our wedding videography! Johnny was so easy to work with and really understood our vision for our wedding video. He followed up with us in a timely manner, and was totally willing to work with our photographer to best capture our day. We love our wedding video and are so happy we decided to work with Orphonic! I would highly recommend him for any special occasion you want to film.

Profile Picture Kathryn, 10/4/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Highlight Video, Raw Footage, DVD, USB Flash Drive, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

Orphonic Multimedia did an amazing and professional job video taping our wedding. The owner, Johnny, was really easy to work with and provided wonderful video and editing of our ceremony. I would highly recommend him for your wedding or other event.

Profile Picture User6711241, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Add'l Hours, Highlight Video, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Cinematic, DVD, USB Flash Drive

When my husband and I were planning our wedding, we were on a pretty tight budget. I wanted to have video so badly, but I was convinced we would never be able to afford it. I reached out to Johnny on a whim, and he was amazing! He worked with me and created a package that fit within my budget, but I don't feel like I sacrificed anything. He made us feel relaxed and truly captured the essence of our day. The video he created for us brought me to tears, and it's something that we will cherish forever. You cannot go wrong with Orphonic!!

Profile Picture Rachael, 4/26/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

My husband and I are so happy with our short wedding video compilation to the music we selected! :) I think I watched it a dozen times the first night we were able to view it online. We can't wait to see the entire day of footage that isn't edited, but are so happy with the short 3-4 minute clip Johnny put together for us because it is something we will definitely watch on every anniversary. (Not that we wouldn't want to watch all 10 hours of our wedding day again, but it probably isn't realistic that we will watch everything in one sitting! haha) I honestly wasn't sure I wanted a videographer at first because I thought it was an extra unnecessary expense and that photos would be enough. I am so glad I opted to have Orphonic Multimedia record our event because although our photos are beautiful, there is something special about actual video of your day. :) If you aren't sure you can afford a videographer, cut expenses elsewhere. No one will care about monogrammed napkins or designer brand shoes the day after the wedding, and you will have something special to watch for the rest of your life!

Profile Picture Amber, 3/29/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Johnny was flexible in his meeting times and locations. He was familiar with our Church and had done a wedding there before which was a great benefit. The video put together well, timely, and contained the events we had requested. We didn't have a huge budget so my wife was hesitant about hiring a Videographer but after seeing the video she will be forever grateful for having those memories on a DVD.

Profile Picture Nathan, 9/21/13, 1 Review
4.3

I really enjoyed their professionalism and their quick turnaround time. The only thing I did not like was the fact that my video was blurry at some points and the color kept changing during the ceremony. So, it appeared not to be as smooth as I would have liked it to be. However, they captured so many tender moments during the video and I would recommend them to anyone I know.

Profile Picture Katrina, 9/20/13, 1 Review
3.9

Our Wedding was on sept 2013. We received an excellent service from Orphonic. We will carry this video always and the quality of service provided made it even better. We are glad we had you guys. Keep up the good work

Profile Picture User4068133, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

John at Orphonic Multimedia did a fantastic job with our wedding video! He captured all of the right moments, and then took the time to put them together into a beautiful montage that brought tears to everyone's eyes who saw it. Thanks to this, we now have a unique memory of our special day that will last forever. I would recommend his services to anyone, you won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Laura, 9/14/13, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Johnny and his crew at Orphonic were more than accommodating to our needs on our big day. The entire process was effortless and smooth. At the end of the day, not only did we have a fantastic record of our wedding day, but it felt like it had been done by a close friend. We couldn't be happier with the video. Thank you again, Johnny!

Profile Picture Dexter, 8/10/13, 1 Review