(Ooh-Wee) Gloria Slaughter Photography & Videography Reviews

10 | Greensboro, GA

10 Reviews for (Ooh-Wee) Gloria Slaughter Photography & Videography

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Thanks Gloria for your talent and professionalism. Every photo got better and better as we viewed your gallery for my daughter's wedding. You certainly deserve an A+++++++ for EVERYTHING!

Sent on 02/23/2015

Susan · Married on 06/01/2014

Every picture was better than the last! Her talent is immeasurable! Easy to work with. No prima dona attitude. Highly recommended!

Sent on 07/01/2014

Allison · Married on 06/05/2010

Gloria Slaughter virtually saved my wedding. Not only did she provide my floral arrangements and photography, but she also helped me find a wedding coordinator when at the last minute my venue's coordinator was nowhere to be found. But beyond her seamless and calm undertaking of my coordinator issue, Gloria makes ANY bride and groom feel comfortable. And one can really not underestimate the value of this comfort. I knew she would get her job done, and she would make my wedding day stress minimized with her incredible attitude and experience. I honestly would recommend her to my bestfriend. She was amazing. My photos are beautiful and my flowers are still receiving compliments!

And her son's video montage of the day... So much fun... like a classy music video with all of the most important details!

Sent on 08/10/2010

Pat · Married on 02/21/2009

Gloria Slaughter did an exceptional job with the photos and wonderful to work with.

Sent on 02/26/2009

Billie · Married on 02/21/2009

If I could rate Gloria Slaughter Photography 10 stars I would! Her photography was truly superb! She has an eye that many photographers lack and she is so very positive and fun to work with! In a day when many wedding vendors seem to think money is limitless, Gloria is most reasonable in her charges. She also did the flowers for my daughter. Gloria took time to work with Amanda to truly find out what kind of person she was and the wedding flowers could not have been more perfect. I almost wish I had another daughter to marry so I could use Gloria again!

Sent on 02/27/2009

Gaye · Married on 12/20/2008

Gloria and her staff is the greatest!

Sent on 12/26/2008

Susan · Married on 10/28/2008

Excellent to work with. Gloria helped me with everything. She is truly a prefessional in every sense. Very creative. My special day was absolutely perfect!!!

Sent on 12/19/2008

Katie · Married on 09/20/2008

I found Gloria online while I was trying to plan my wedding from out of town. She was promt to return my email and quickly made time to set up a consult. When I arrived to her beatiful B&B, I learned she not only could provide me with food but also all my flowers and decorating needs. She even went the extra mile to help replicate a cake I fell in love with. When I arrived at the reception, I was completely floored by her eloquent attention to detail and understanding of our personalities and tastes. I am confident she can interpret and execute any bride and groom's vision of their special day.

Sent on 09/29/2008

Lauren · Married on 05/17/2008

I couldn't have done it without them. They were first class all the way and did everything to make my wedding a huge success. Thanks so much, Gloria!

Sent on 12/12/2008

Cynthia · Married on 09/06/2008

Gloria's photography is so creative and whimsical. She really thought of so many creative ways to capture our special day. I couldn't be more thrilled with how our pictures turned out. She is very professional but put my husband and I at ease with her charismatic charm the whole time we worked with her. I highly recommend Gloria, she is the best value around!

Sent on 12/31/2008