86 Reviews for On Occasions of Atlanta, LLC

Flower Petals (1)
Non-Floral (1)
Single Flowers (1)
86 On Occasions of Atlanta, LLC Reviews

Carla did an amazing job with all of our floral arrangements! She has great ideas and executes them to perfection. Carla is great to work with and I highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Nicole, 12/2/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Carla was wonderful! So easy to work with! She took care of everything before we even knew we needed it!

Profile Picture Zinah, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Carla was the best!!!! She was such a pleasure to work with! She came up with creative, beautiful solutions to keep us on budget without sacrificing any quality and/or style!

I will use her again for future events and I would recommend On Occasions to everyone!!!! By far - the best vendor I worked with for my wedding!!!

Profile Picture Leslie, 11/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Carla is simply amazing. Going into my wedding honestly flowers were not my main concern, however looking back on my wedding the flowers ended up being my favorite part. Carla simply does an amazing job and everything comes together so well! All of my guests cannot stop complimenting how gorgeous the flowers and greenery chandelier were! Carla went above and beyond - she recreated an image I had found on Pinterest and made it 10x more beautiful (which I had not thought possible). Carla is simply the sweetest and I can not say enough good things about her or what she puts together. I cannot recommend her enough. This is the best money we spent on the wedding and I am so grateful to her for making everything so beautiful. She's amazing!!!

Profile Picture Hayley, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

This is our 3rd family wedding. We have been fortunate to have Carla Duncan lead us through all 3 rehearal dinners, as well as weddings and receptions. I can't tell you what a relief it is to have one vendor that you know without a doubt will be amazing! Our venues in Atlanta have included: Christ The King Catholic Church, The Ritz Buckhead, Cherokee Town Club, Peachtree Rd United Methodist Church, and Capital City Brookhaven. We had one destination wedding at The Farm at Old Edwards Inn in Highlands NC as well. While each venue took on a unique theme for each couple, Carla maked it all POP! Best of all, Carla stays within the agreed buget. I'm not sure how she pulls it off, but she even brings extra flowers! I look forward to working with Carla for our next family wedding.

Profile Picture Jane, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Carla Duncan of On Occasions of Atlanta was an absolute joy to work with!!! She transformed our daughters ideas into the most beautiful floral designs!!! They were truly magical and were more special than we could of even imagined!!! I would highly recommend her for your special occasion!!!

Profile Picture Cindy, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Flowers

We HIGHLY RECOMMEND On Occasions of Atlanta florists!! Carla is the BEST florist to work with!! She is extremely talented and is absolutely wonderful. She guided us throughout the process and even has a "play with flowers" day when she prepares a bouquet, boutinneire, and centerpieces ahead of time so that we could give her feedback on them so that on the date of the wedding they would be exactly as we wanted! Carla made the most beautiful flower boxes for us that our guests LOVED, and the bouquets and boutinneires were stunning! She made the whole venue look extraordinary!! You can't find a nicer and more talented florist to work with!

Profile Picture Alli, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Carla was unbelievable to work with! She listened to everything we wanted for our event and fulfilled each of our requests, and then some! She was professional, responsive, and incredible easy to work with! I look forward to working with her again and would recommend her without hesitation to friends and family!

Profile Picture Dana, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I never imagined such an amazing person until I met Carla Duncan. The decorator for my daughter’s wedding bailed out 2 weeks before the big day. We called Carla and the rest is history! HONEST, AMAZING, PROFESSIONAL, KIND AND PERSONABLE, BUDGET FRIENDLY, I could go on!❤️

Photo for On Occasions of Atlanta, LLC Review - Decorated the wedding cake and table in the background!
Profile Picture Kathy, 9/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Carla and her team were a pleasure to work with and I will use her services again in the future. Thanks Carla!

Profile Picture Bill, 7/29/17, 1 Review

ABDOLUTE PERFECTION!!!! Love!!!

Profile Picture Meghan, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Carla was absolutely incredible for our wedding in January. Extremely attentive, VERY creative, and such a pleasure to work with. Through my rambles and random late-night texts, she remained level-headed and delivered everything to the n'th degree to make sure that the flowers and decor for our wedding was spectacular. She will go above and beyond to make sure that your day is absolutely beautiful. I would not recommend anyone above her.

Profile Picture Courtney, 1/14/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Carla and her team went above and beyond!

Profile Picture Lauren, 11/13/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Carla was absolutely amazing. She has a great sense of style and was able to come in UNDER budget, which I didn't even think was possible. She offered great tips and advice as well. People were talking about the beauty of our flowers months after our wedding. Thank you so much, Carla!!!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 11/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Carla did a great job at my wedding. They arrived on time and put everything together very fast. The flowers looked gorgeous and fresh! I loved everything! She worked with me to keep the cost under my budget and the quality of her work was excellent. Would definitely recommend her to my other friends.

Profile Picture User7487998, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
4.7

Amazing experience with Carla. Very knowledgeable about flowers and weddings. Even used her as our coordinator! Just wish we had hired her sooner in that position!! Takes care of everything and knows what she is doing!!!

Profile Picture Toni, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Mrs. Carla was very nice to work with. She made our special day even more special. We had a slight hiccup with the quantity of tables at the reception venue due to my own error, but Carla was able to quickly resolve it. We were so grateful for her help. She provided many tabletop options and sanctuary décor options. She is personable and makes you feel at ease during the process. She also remained in contact with our planner as far as any updates and times that she (and her team) would be at each venue. Our day was beautiful! Thank you Mrs. Carla for everything!

Profile Picture Shayla, 10/1/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I wish I could rate Carla higher in every category. The professionalism, quality of work, and flexibility is hard to beat! Carla is a gem and the value is second to none.

Profile Picture Shaili, 8/6/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Working with On Occasions of Atlanta was the easiest part of planning for my wedding! Carla Duncan was a pure joy to work with. A few months before our wedding, my husband and I made significant changes to our plans; Carla was flexible and very accommodating regarding our changes. Our flowers were beautiful and exceeded my expectations!!! I highly recommend On Occasions of Atlanta, to anyone planning a wedding or any event requiring beauty and sophistication!!!!

Profile Picture Veleda, 8/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Carla was gracious, professional and made the process seamless and easy. The flowers and decor were beautiful and made our wedding very special. Thank you!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 7/23/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Carla with On Occasions Atlanta is wonderful to work with. She did the flowers for my wedding, as well as, my brother's wedding. She has wonderful ideas and is very receptive to her client's ideas. Her prices are very reasonable. I highly recommend On Occasions Atlanta. You will not be disappointed!!

Profile Picture Marianne, 5/29/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Carla was all we could have asked for and more! I? found Carla one week before my wedding and she still made the process seamless and made it everything I? wanted. We had so many compliments on the floral arrangements and decor. She really made my day so special - I? will never forget how amazing she was even in such a short amount of time. I? would recommend anyone use Carla on their big day!!

Profile Picture Jasmine, 4/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Carla was referred to us by our wedding planner. Every image I sent to Carla, she was able to create an idea and made it our own. She has an extensive knowledge of plants and colors that will work with your vision. She also does design and decor, which makes Carla's services a one stop shop. Due to being engaged for 22 months, you tend to change your mind at times. Carla was very flexible and encouraged me at every step of the way. Carla was also able to stay within our budget, which was extremely important to my husband and I. The flowers were beautiful and she truly made my dream come true. Every detail was perfect, down to the scabiosa pods in the groomsmen boutonnieres. She's the best in the business and I highly recommend her to any bride.

Profile Picture Missy, 10/3/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

Carla is an amazing person and florist. I can honestly say that out of all of my vendors, she was the most professional, knowledgeable, easiest to work with, and I had COMPLETE trust in her! I was able to show her pictures of what I wanted for my centerpieces and overall look of my wedding (which was old hollywood all red roses) and for my rehearsal dinner (white hydrangeas in wooden box for a wine theme) and she not only delivered, she went over and beyond. Her prices are so reasonable and she is so fair. She had worked with my venue before and knew all the details of the location which was great. She was by my side at the final walk through which gave me extra confidence that everything from the runner to the flower petal toss would go smoothly. I would recommend her to any bride or anyone looking for designing an event.

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/26/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Carla was such a pleasure to work with. We were planning from abroad, and just got a great feeling from the very first phone conversation. We didn't have a large budget for flowers, but Carla was able to provide exactly what we wanted for the price we wanted. She met with me to go through the flower mart and help show me options and give ideas. This was not only really fun, but helped to create the perfect space for our wedding. She really understand my vision and created just an absolutely beautiful display. I would highly recommend her for any wedding!

Profile Picture User5475545, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews