On Occasions of Atlanta, LLC Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

On Occasions of Atlanta, LLC 1
On Occasions of Atlanta, LLC 2

Rebecca · Married on 09/08/2018

On Occasions of Atlanta was so wonderful to work with, and the flowers at our wedding were beautiful. They made the whole process so easy, and Carla Duncan is a fun and warm professional, with such unique and creative ideas. Her pricing was really reasonable, and she donated all the leftover flowers we didn't want to a hospice facility, so they could brighten someone else's day! It's these small touches that put her over the top as a florist you must work with for your next special occasion.

Melissa · Married on 06/09/2018

Carla was 1000% amazing!! I was overwhelmed with selecting floral arrangements and was planning a wedding from another state, but Carla was attentive, creative, and did a breathtaking job on our flowers. My bouquet smelled AMAZING with peonies and looked gorgeous as did the rest of our ceremony and reception arrangements. I had communicated a budget and general items I would like to see, and she was able to make all of it happen and more! From the candles on the venue mantles to the tiered arrangements on the dinner tables, we honestly couldn't have fathomed a better outcome. Thank you so much to Carla!!!

Kristen · Married on 06/02/2018

Carla is one of the most extraordinary professionals that my husband and I have ever worked with. She not only created the most beautiful floral arrangements for our wedding day but she also served as our day of coordinator. We could not have asked for a more flawless day, and we have Carla and her team to thank. She is not only thorough, detail-oriented, organized, hard-working, and dedicated to her clients but she is also friendly, thoughtful, considerate, and compassionate about her work. Carla's number one goal during our planning process was ensuring that my husband and I were happy with every detail and decision made. She helped us envision our day from the beginning with creative design suggestions catered to our preferences. Carla helped in coordination of our vendors; finalized details through timelines and questionnaires; ensured every event of our ceremony and reception was on time; directed wedding party and guests appropriately; and somehow still found the time to make sure my husband and I ate and were enjoying ourselves. She is an amazing professional and person with the biggest heart. We are so grateful for her service and friendship and recommend her to any and everyone!

S · Married on 04/08/2018

Carla's talent knocked us and our wedding guests off our feet. Kind, gracious, and incredibly talented, Carla heard our vision, perfected it, and brought it to life. She was such a pleasure to work with, and was so responsive and professional, yet still somehow a friend during what could have been a very stressful process. I searched for a florist for months, with no luck. When I was referred to Carla, I immediately knew she was it. She welcomed my mother and I to her home and spent time with us planning out each detail. Afterward, she was in touch by phone and email, and even made a few pieces for me to see prior to the wedding to be sure I liked everything. She was flexible with any changes, showed up on time on the day of, and did not make us question even once her talent or capabilities. I would hire Carla again and again for any event.

Nicole · Married on 12/02/2017

Carla did an amazing job with all of our floral arrangements! She has great ideas and executes them to perfection. Carla is great to work with and I highly recommend her!

• Z

Zinah · Married on 11/11/2017

Carla was wonderful! So easy to work with! She took care of everything before we even knew we needed it!

Leslie · Married on 11/04/2017

Carla was the best!!!! She was such a pleasure to work with! She came up with creative, beautiful solutions to keep us on budget without sacrificing any quality and/or style!

I will use her again for future events and I would recommend On Occasions to everyone!!!! By far - the best vendor I worked with for my wedding!!!

Hayley · Married on 10/21/2017

Carla is simply amazing. Going into my wedding honestly flowers were not my main concern, however looking back on my wedding the flowers ended up being my favorite part. Carla simply does an amazing job and everything comes together so well! All of my guests cannot stop complimenting how gorgeous the flowers and greenery chandelier were! Carla went above and beyond - she recreated an image I had found on Pinterest and made it 10x more beautiful (which I had not thought possible). Carla is simply the sweetest and I can not say enough good things about her or what she puts together. I cannot recommend her enough. This is the best money we spent on the wedding and I am so grateful to her for making everything so beautiful. She's amazing!!!

Jane · Married on 10/21/2017

This is our 3rd family wedding. We have been fortunate to have Carla Duncan lead us through all 3 rehearal dinners, as well as weddings and receptions. I can't tell you what a relief it is to have one vendor that you know without a doubt will be amazing! Our venues in Atlanta have included: Christ The King Catholic Church, The Ritz Buckhead, Cherokee Town Club, Peachtree Rd United Methodist Church, and Capital City Brookhaven. We had one destination wedding at The Farm at Old Edwards Inn in Highlands NC as well. While each venue took on a unique theme for each couple, Carla maked it all POP! Best of all, Carla stays within the agreed buget. I'm not sure how she pulls it off, but she even brings extra flowers! I look forward to working with Carla for our next family wedding.

Cindy · Married on 10/21/2017

Carla Duncan of On Occasions of Atlanta was an absolute joy to work with!!! She transformed our daughters ideas into the most beautiful floral designs!!! They were truly magical and were more special than we could of even imagined!!! I would highly recommend her for your special occasion!!!

Alli · Married on 10/07/2017

We HIGHLY RECOMMEND On Occasions of Atlanta florists!! Carla is the BEST florist to work with!! She is extremely talented and is absolutely wonderful. She guided us throughout the process and even has a "play with flowers" day when she prepares a bouquet, boutinneire, and centerpieces ahead of time so that we could give her feedback on them so that on the date of the wedding they would be exactly as we wanted! Carla made the most beautiful flower boxes for us that our guests LOVED, and the bouquets and boutinneires were stunning! She made the whole venue look extraordinary!! You can't find a nicer and more talented florist to work with!

On Occasions of Atlanta, LLC 3

Dana · Married on 09/16/2017

Carla was unbelievable to work with! She listened to everything we wanted for our event and fulfilled each of our requests, and then some! She was professional, responsive, and incredible easy to work with! I look forward to working with her again and would recommend her without hesitation to friends and family!

Kathy · Married on 09/10/2017

I never imagined such an amazing person until I met Carla Duncan. The decorator for my daughter’s wedding bailed out 2 weeks before the big day. We called Carla and the rest is history! HONEST, AMAZING, PROFESSIONAL, KIND AND PERSONABLE, BUDGET FRIENDLY, I could go on!❤️

On Occasions of Atlanta, LLC 4

Bill · Married on 07/29/2017

Carla and her team were a pleasure to work with and I will use her services again in the future. Thanks Carla!

Meghan · Married on 05/20/2017

ABDOLUTE PERFECTION!!!! Love!!!

Courtney · Married on 01/14/2017

Carla was absolutely incredible for our wedding in January. Extremely attentive, VERY creative, and such a pleasure to work with. Through my rambles and random late-night texts, she remained level-headed and delivered everything to the n'th degree to make sure that the flowers and decor for our wedding was spectacular. She will go above and beyond to make sure that your day is absolutely beautiful. I would not recommend anyone above her.

Lauren · Married on 11/13/2016

Carla and her team went above and beyond!

Sarah · Married on 11/06/2016

Carla was absolutely amazing. She has a great sense of style and was able to come in UNDER budget, which I didn't even think was possible. She offered great tips and advice as well. People were talking about the beauty of our flowers months after our wedding. Thank you so much, Carla!!!!

N · Married on 10/29/2016

Carla did a great job at my wedding. They arrived on time and put everything together very fast. The flowers looked gorgeous and fresh! I loved everything! She worked with me to keep the cost under my budget and the quality of her work was excellent. Would definitely recommend her to my other friends.

Shaili · Married on 08/06/2016

I wish I could rate Carla higher in every category. The professionalism, quality of work, and flexibility is hard to beat! Carla is a gem and the value is second to none.

Veleda · Married on 08/05/2016

Working with On Occasions of Atlanta was the easiest part of planning for my wedding! Carla Duncan was a pure joy to work with. A few months before our wedding, my husband and I made significant changes to our plans; Carla was flexible and very accommodating regarding our changes. Our flowers were beautiful and exceeded my expectations!!! I highly recommend On Occasions of Atlanta, to anyone planning a wedding or any event requiring beauty and sophistication!!!!

Marianne · Married on 05/29/2016

Carla with On Occasions Atlanta is wonderful to work with. She did the flowers for my wedding, as well as, my brother's wedding. She has wonderful ideas and is very receptive to her client's ideas. Her prices are very reasonable. I highly recommend On Occasions Atlanta. You will not be disappointed!!

Jasmine · Married on 04/29/2016

Carla was all we could have asked for and more! I? found Carla one week before my wedding and she still made the process seamless and made it everything I? wanted. We had so many compliments on the floral arrangements and decor. She really made my day so special - I? will never forget how amazing she was even in such a short amount of time. I? would recommend anyone use Carla on their big day!!

Missy · Married on 10/03/2015

Carla was referred to us by our wedding planner. Every image I sent to Carla, she was able to create an idea and made it our own. She has an extensive knowledge of plants and colors that will work with your vision. She also does design and decor, which makes Carla's services a one stop shop. Due to being engaged for 22 months, you tend to change your mind at times. Carla was very flexible and encouraged me at every step of the way. Carla was also able to stay within our budget, which was extremely important to my husband and I. The flowers were beautiful and she truly made my dream come true. Every detail was perfect, down to the scabiosa pods in the groomsmen boutonnieres. She's the best in the business and I highly recommend her to any bride.

• Nicole

Nicole · Married on 09/26/2015

Carla is an amazing person and florist. I can honestly say that out of all of my vendors, she was the most professional, knowledgeable, easiest to work with, and I had COMPLETE trust in her! I was able to show her pictures of what I wanted for my centerpieces and overall look of my wedding (which was old hollywood all red roses) and for my rehearsal dinner (white hydrangeas in wooden box for a wine theme) and she not only delivered, she went over and beyond. Her prices are so reasonable and she is so fair. She had worked with my venue before and knew all the details of the location which was great. She was by my side at the final walk through which gave me extra confidence that everything from the runner to the flower petal toss would go smoothly. I would recommend her to any bride or anyone looking for designing an event.