Decatur, GA 30030 Map · Phone number

About bloom floral design

bloom floral design is a floral design studio focused on providing beautiful arrangements for weddings, events, restaurants, galleries, corporate accounts and more. Current on the latest industry trends and possessing an artistic and fresh style, bloom looks forward to working with you! You can count on personal service, the freshest flowers and clever details.
Call 404-664-6138 or email cathy.brim@bloomfloraldesign.biz today!

Follow bloom floral design on

weddingclint023
josie4

36 Reviews for bloom floral design

Lisa Douangchai · Married on 09/29/2018

Highly Recommended

Bloom Floral Design provided floral services for both our ceremony and reception. My husband and I didn’t really have a concrete idea of what we wanted when we met Cathy Brim at our consultation, but Cathy was able to design and execute the most fitting arrangements and wedding party accessories even with the limited details of our vision. Her work exceeded our imagination. Cathy is a true artist, a perfectionist and extremely dedicated. She assisted the wedding party and worked with our wedding planner on last minute designs and details. We highly recommend Bloom Floral Design!

bloom floral design 1
    bloom floral design 2
    bloom floral design 3
    bloom floral design 4
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 06/02/2018

We loved having Bloom Floral Designs be a part of our wedding! I really didn't know much about flower going into wedding planning, but Cathy helped take my assortment of pinterest ideas to a beautiful blush, summer wedding! I really enjoyed the early consultation Cathy had with me to talk about design and then after that Cathy was able to handle everything with very little work on my part. She is professional, reliable, and her flowers add such an element of romance and softness to any venue space. We are so happy with our decision to use Bloom and recommend her to anyone getting married in the Atlanta area - you are in great hands!!

bloom floral design 5
    bloom floral design 6
    bloom floral design 7

Tarquia · Married on 02/17/2018

We found and hired Cathy from Bloom Floral for our wedding. From the start she was so easy to work with, allowed us to stay in budget, and was very responsive when we had any questions. We wanted simple arrangements for our reception, as our reception venue (Rhodes Hall) didn't need much. She heIped guide us on what type of centerpieces would work best. I gave her a picture of what I wanted my ideal bouquet to look like, and it came out beautifully! I received so many compliments all day on the flowers. I highly recommend Cathy.

bloom floral design FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 195.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 89.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 20.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 90.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 225.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 50.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Preppy, Romantic, Rustic, Tropical, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Wholesale/Bulk

• Decatur, GA 30030 See on map