bloom floral design Reviews

bloom floral design 6
bloom floral design 7

Jessica Quandt · Married on 04/13/2019

Dreamy florals!

We cannot thank Cathy from Bloom enough for her lovely artistry for our bridal shower, rehearsal dinner, and wedding day. We were just in awe of how beautiful all of the arrangements were and we received so many compliments from our guests! Our flower girls totally stole the show with their adorable flower crowns :)

Cathy was such a pleasure to work with through all of the phases of planning. It's very refreshing to work with her because it is so apparent that she loves what she does! I would 100% recommend Bloom Floral Design!

Sent on 05/06/2019

Lisa Douangchai · Married on 09/29/2018

Highly Recommended

Bloom Floral Design provided floral services for both our ceremony and reception. My husband and I didn’t really have a concrete idea of what we wanted when we met Cathy Brim at our consultation, but Cathy was able to design and execute the most fitting arrangements and wedding party accessories even with the limited details of our vision. Her work exceeded our imagination. Cathy is a true artist, a perfectionist and extremely dedicated. She assisted the wedding party and worked with our wedding planner on last minute designs and details. We highly recommend Bloom Floral Design!

Sent on 10/27/2018
    bloom floral design 8
    bloom floral design 9
    bloom floral design 10
    bloom floral design 11
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 06/02/2018

We loved having Bloom Floral Designs be a part of our wedding! I really didn't know much about flower going into wedding planning, but Cathy helped take my assortment of pinterest ideas to a beautiful blush, summer wedding! I really enjoyed the early consultation Cathy had with me to talk about design and then after that Cathy was able to handle everything with very little work on my part. She is professional, reliable, and her flowers add such an element of romance and softness to any venue space. We are so happy with our decision to use Bloom and recommend her to anyone getting married in the Atlanta area - you are in great hands!!

Sent on 06/21/2018
    bloom floral design 12
    bloom floral design 13
    bloom floral design 14

Tarquia · Married on 02/17/2018

We found and hired Cathy from Bloom Floral for our wedding. From the start she was so easy to work with, allowed us to stay in budget, and was very responsive when we had any questions. We wanted simple arrangements for our reception, as our reception venue (Rhodes Hall) didn't need much. She heIped guide us on what type of centerpieces would work best. I gave her a picture of what I wanted my ideal bouquet to look like, and it came out beautifully! I received so many compliments all day on the flowers. I highly recommend Cathy.

Sent on 02/22/2018

Cari · Married on 02/02/2018

Cathy was amazing and came through with beautiful flowers right in my budget. Her vision was beautiful, and I would highly recommend to any bride.

Sent on 12/17/2017

Carmen · Married on 11/18/2017

Cathy was one of the first vendors I booked for our November wedding and she was great right at the start! I thought I knew what I wanted as far as florals went but when we met I realized I didn't really know. Thankfully, Cathy came prepared with a few books for me to look through and pick out what I liked. From there, she used her talent and creativity to make arrangements that were more than I could have ever dreamed of on our wedding day! Not only that, but she was so flexible and accommodating that when we needed extra flower girl bouquets 1 hour before the wedding, she made it happen! A quick trip to her car and she was back with fresh petite bouquets. I was seriously impressed. Cathy was the easiest vendor I worked with for our wedding-by far. She is very affordable and I got more than I expected for what we paid. I am so pleased that she is the only person I call when I need to send flowers to someone.

Sent on 12/19/2017
  • Toni

Toni · Married on 10/27/2017

Bloom Floral Design was a perfect pick for our wedding! Cathy was communicative and understood my vision right away. She really worked with us to come up with ideas that fit our vision and our budget. She created beautiful bouquets, boutonnieres, and centerpieces for our wedding and delivered them personally to ensure that everything looked picture-perfect. My husband and I are so happy we had Bloom Floral Design there to help bring our dream wedding to life!

Sent on 12/07/2017

Brianna · Married on 04/22/2017

Cathy was amazing from our first planning session for my wedding! My husband and I were extremely happy with our wedding and reception. I highly recommended Bloom Floral Design!

Sent on 12/05/2017

Peter · Married on 03/14/2017

We loved you, thanks a lot!!! We highly reccomend them! =)

Sent on 03/31/2017
  • F

Francis · Married on 10/03/2015

Cathy/Bloom Floral Design was wonderful to work with! She was knowledgeable and super helpful when it came to picking out flowers and open to my crazy requests! Everything came out beautifully and everyone complimented the arrangements! Worth the money for the professional experience. Helped to make my day perfect!

Sent on 12/23/2015

Brooke · Married on 10/06/2014

Kathy is an amazing florist! She is kind and easy to communicate with and handled our last minute changes easily. Most of all, her floral creations are utterly gorgeous! She listened to my vague ideas of what I wanted and honed them down into a cohesive vision. We had her do bouquets, centerpieces, and a chuppah. Our chuppah was my favorite part of our entire wedding. She is has a versatile style and can create anything you want. We chose Kathy on the recommendation of a friend and we are so glad we did!

Sent on 12/28/2014

Cathy was excellent. She met me & my fiancé at a local coffee shop at a time that was convenient for us. She helped me pick out types of flowers to go with our outdoor/rustic wedding style. She didn't push us to go outside of our budget. I was going to get flowers from a different vendor for table decorations and Cathy never made me feel guilty about trying to save where I could. The bouquets she created were gorgeous. I had a special request to incorporate ribbon from my mother's veil into my bouquet. Cathy was more than happy to use the ribbon to decorate the stems and met me at a separate time to pick up the ribbon. On the day of the wedding, she even stuck around to help put corsages on our groomsmen and small roses on our cake. Cathy did a wonderful job and we received many compliments on our bouquets!

Sent on 12/28/2014

Cathy did a wonderful job for our wedding. She was so easy to work with, flexible with last minute requests, and worked with our budget. We received many compliments on the floral arrangements! I would recommend Bloom Floral Design!

Sent on 04/29/2014

Cathy of bloom was wonderful! The flowers were gorgeous and the service was perfect. She was very creative and came up with some wonderful ideas...including some improvisation that went above and beyond what we expected! She included elements that I wanted and had the artist's eye that really made everything work perfectly together. I was one of those brides who had no idea what I wanted for flowers but Cathy used my general ideas adjectives to come up with everything that we wanted. Also, one thing that made her as a vendor stick out where no one else did is that the final payment was due the day of the wedding - I prefer this because it makes clear that the vendor is confident of their product and trusts that the work will be good. She was just a wonderful woman to work with and the final product was absolutely perfect and beautiful! What more can you ask for?

Sent on 11/28/2012
  • User2919624 · 2+ years ago

Cathy and Bloom did a beautiful job with our fall wedding flowers. She was easy to communicate with and from our first meeting did a wonderful job of both providing expert advice and incorporating our ideas into the floral design. On the day of the wedding she took care of everything and made sure all of the flowers were perfect. We would happily recommend Bloom to others looking for a wedding florist.

Sent on 12/30/2012

Jean Hee · Married on 06/30/2012

It was a pleasure working with Cathy on floral for my wedding day and I highly recommend Bloom Floral Design. My fiancee and I met with her and we discussed our initial thoughts regarding what type of wedding we were considering and what type of flowers really caught our eye. The personal flowers and floral for the reception centerpieces really popped and Cathy did a great job with the design and presentation. I absolutely loved my bouquet - it was so different and it wasn't your typical bridal bouquet full of only roses, peonies or hydrangeas. It was a breath of fresh air to see floral that was different and oh so beautiful!! But if you want only roses, peonies or hydrangeas, I'm sure she can do that. Cathy also stayed within my price range which was great. Other florists had outlandish minimums and it was great that Cathy was able to work with us - especially with some of the changes I had as we got closer to the wedding date. I love how Cathy uses seasonal, high-quality flowers. It's been over a week after the wedding and guests who have taken the centerpieces home are still enjoying their beauty!!!

Sent on 07/09/2012

Jamie · Married on 11/19/2011

Cathy was wonderful to work with and delivered beautiful bouquets, centerpieces and arrangements even within in a tight budget. She was very responsive which was really important when trying to coordinate with multiple vendors.

Sent on 03/22/2012

Jamie · Married on 11/19/2011

Cathy was wonderful to work with. She delivered beautiful bouquets, centerpieces and arrangements. She was very responsive, which was really important when trying to coordinate multiple vendors.

Sent on 03/22/2012

Donna · Married on 09/24/2011

Cathy at Bloom Flower Design not only provided gorgeous flower arrangements for the wedding and reception but she also provided very personalized service and attention. Highly recommend Bloom!

Sent on 03/20/2012

Meredith · Married on 05/08/2010

I got Cathy's information from a friend of mine who had just gotten married and used Bloom for their wedding, and she was amazing from the first time we met with her. She took TONS of notes about our "vision" for the wedding, which really wasn't all that clear at the time, and helped us mold it into something truly modern, romantic, and unique. Cathy worked around our budget by offering an array of suggestions that would create the effect we were going for. The bouquets were stunning, and the table arrangements perfectly captured the look of the reception room. I would (and have already) recommend Bloom to anyone looking for a great wedding florist! Thanks again to Cathy and Bloom!! :)

Sent on 05/18/2010

Tayiba · Married on 05/08/2010

Cathy and her team were friendly, approachable and highly professional. The flowers were incredibly beautiful and I got tons of compliments from my guests. Above all, I was totally blown away with how perfectly Cathy translated my vision into reality. The flowers were so "me" that I didn't want to take my eyes off of them all night.

Sent on 05/25/2010

Ashley · Married on 04/23/2010

Cathy was awesome!! She was able to work with my small floral budget and create beautiful bouquets, corsages, and boutonnieres for my wedding!! She was very quick with email responses, and showed up right on time with the deliver on the day of me wedding. I would highly recommend Bloom Floral Design! Thanks!!

Sent on 05/09/2010

Christine · Married on 10/31/2009

Cathy from Bloom provided her own creative touches to our flowers which made them both elegant and sinister for our Halloween wedding. The jack-o-lantern centerpieces were amazing. She went above and beyond. Thank you for helping make our day perfect!

Sent on 11/03/2009

Erica · Married on 10/24/2009

Cathy was such a pleasure to work with. She was so accommodating to what we wanted and even stuck around at the wedding to make sure everything was just right. Her prices were incredibly affordable, she was very easy to communicate ideas to, and she made such a great effort to give us just what we wanted.

Sent on 11/09/2009

Lindsay · Married on 09/12/2009

As an Artist, I was very concerned about not seeing the bouqets, arrangements, etc until the Wedding Day, but Cathy was very willing to work with me to get a thorough understaning of the look and feel I was going for.

I literally cried when we arrived at the Chapel and saw the bouquets. They were so gorgeous and couldn't have been more perfect for both my dress and also the Bridesmaids. (Not to mention the basket and headpiece she did for my niece who was the Flower Girl!).

The reception was just as amazing. My guests were awe-struck at the varying whimsical and enchanting centerpieces. My parents recieved Thank You notes for days after the Wedding commenting on how the creative details made it the best Wedding they'd ever been too. It was certainly the best wedding I'd ever been to! ; )

Sent on 11/11/2009