On a Whim Reviews

16 | Sandy, UT

16 Reviews for On a Whim

Darleen Wilson · Married on 10/20/2018

Best cake ever

I had a couple ideas of what I wanted but Sam and her team really made it come true. After sharing my ideas on what I wanted, Sam created some custom cake ideas that I was able to choose from. She made my vision come to life and the chocolate Nutella cake was delicious.

Sent on 01/14/2019

Makell Green · Married on 08/25/2018

Gorgeous Cake!

We had the most gorgeous cake made by Whim Bakery. It was just as pictured and it tasted amazing. The lemon cake and almond cake are too die for!

Sent on 01/14/2019

Holly · Married on 07/21/2018

Perfection

Sam is AMAZING! I had some ambiguous thoughts about what I wanted for my cake. She put my thoughts into a sketch and it was perfect! When the day of our wedding came, the cake was so beautiful. My friends and family were taking selfies with it because of how gorgeous it was. Her sugar flowers are jaw dropping and nobody believed me when I told them they were sugar. The flavor of the cake was a hit and I was told multiple times that it was the best cake they've ever had. I cannot recommend Whim Bakery enough!

Becca · Married on 06/02/2018

From the beginning Sam was amazing to work with. She was quick to respond and provide all the details in an organized fashion. The 5 tier cake she made for our wedding was delicious and looked just as beautiful.

Sent on 07/08/2018

Kenzie · Married on 05/30/2018

Whim made the most beautiful cake for our country wedding. The Blushig Bride cake flavor is to die for!!

Sent on 07/08/2018

Gina · Married on 05/12/2018

Beautiful!!

beautiful job of taking my wishes and turning it into something beautiful and graceful. i wanted something that expressed our personalities but still was beautiful and clean. oh and it tasted incredible.

Dean · Married on 12/16/2017

Yum! The cake was perfect for our small wedding.

Shannon · Married on 11/18/2017

The best cake I’ve ever tasted. Whim is an amazing bakery and has an eye for detail. Beautiful intricate designs and adsolutely delicious!!

Mary · Married on 08/11/2017

Delicious cake and details to match. Whim did an amazing job on our wedding cake and Samantha was a pleasure to work with! Thank you so much for creating an amazing cake for my husband and I.

Rebecca · Married on 08/05/2017

We can’t thank Whim Bakery enough for the amazing job they did on our desserts and wedding cake. The cupcakes, key lime tarts, mini cheesecakes and chocolate chip cookies were all delicious and gone by the end of the night. Our wedding cake was decorated so beautifully and couldn’t have tasted better.

Ann · Married on 05/20/2017

We used Whim Bakery for my daughters wedding in May. We appreciated their attention to detail, delicious cake and cupcakes and prompt service. Their prices were just in our budget. Many guests commented on the superior product they provided. Very very happy customer!

Christy · Married on 08/29/2016

Best cakes in town!! Experienced and knows her stuff, I had a cake in mind but no pictures and Samantha whipped up what I’d been dreaming of! The frosting they use is spectacular and melts in your mouth! Delicious

Amanda · Married on 07/30/2016

We were lucky enough to have Whim make our dessert table and cake, they were a total hit at our wedding in July! Samantha is an amazing woman with an infectious personality. I would recommend this place to any bride and groom looking for a to die for dessert table or cake!

Brenna · Married on 08/09/2014

Amazing Cakes

Whim Bakery is our go to for all our cakes. Our wedding cake was the start, now they do all our birthday and celebration cakes. You truly can't go wrong.

Dixie G · Married on 10/20/2018

Engagement Cake

Sam was so helpful when trying to find the best design for our engagement cake. She spent time with us explaining the different techniques and how the colors would come out. We couldn't have been happier with the results but we were most happy with the taste! Everyone loved it. It was so important to have a beautiful cake that also tastes great! Can't go wrong here.

Monica · Married on 06/16/2018

Thank You!

Just wanted thank you guys for making our wedding so delicious and even more beautiful The cake was exactly what we wanted and the flavors were flawless even on a hot day the cream stood up to the heat
    The design was epic really great price and also The staff was so nice and welcoming Definitely will work with them again Thank you very much