Nuage Designs, Inc. Reviews

Nuage Designs, Inc. View more information

• Sheila
    Sheila N. Married on 11/04/2020

Elegant and beautiful Linens and Rentals

Most beautiful and luxury rentals, linens! I had the honor to have Nuage Designs for my wedding. They have the most sophisticated, one of a kind rentals. We are so grateful and blessed to have had them for our wedding. It was a wish come true! highly recommend them
  • Nicole
    Nicole S. Married on 12/15/2018

Awesome linens and fabrics!

Literally the coolest linens you will ever find. I rented the Indigo Batik and Black Sedona and they literally MADE my wedding look INCREDIBLE. The quality of these fabrics are sooooooo good and it's so easy to work with them!! They were super flexible and helped quickly when I had to make changes and everything was just perfect. They sent the right number, which made things stress-free and it's so easy to just ship back afterwards. I highly recommend to add a super awesome element to your wedding and to pull together colors and styles with their awesome fabrics and so many choices to choose from!!! Perfection!!!
    Jenn Married on 02/17/2018
    Nuage Designs completed our wedding with their gorgeous linens. We fell so in love with our linens that we ordered a set for our parents as weddings gifts and one for our own home! I was so happy we could do this and have a forever memory from the design of our wedding. We had a great experience going into their showroom to select the perfect linens and highly recommend them!!!
    Michelle Married on 02/06/2016
    We rented furniture, pillows, & table linens from Nuage Designs. I highly recommend them. They have a large selection of good quality linens, good quality furniture options, and a great showroom.

I loved their vintage style "maison" furniture and wanted to use that style furniture for my wedding, but unfortunately, most of it was rented, so Carolina & I had to get creative. Carolina from Nuage Designs was even nice of enough to let me go rummage through their warehouse & linen options to select my perfect set up. Bruce from the Biltmore Hotel Design team helped with the final touches, too, to ensure everything was perfect. We mixed the maison furniture it with some beautiful white couches they had and played in matching pillows to draw in the seperate seating areas together.

I was so happy with how everything looked on day of. Thank you to Carolina & Bruce!
    Erin Married on 11/03/2013
    We rented all of our table linens and decorative pillows from Nuage. I'll be totally honest: I was a pretty stingy bride. I didn't really understand why people spent money to rent linens. However, upon meeting Eleanor from Nuage, I quickly understood that just a few small pieces really could transform a space. Our napkins and runners photographed so incredibly well, and added a depth and warmth to the restaurant (JCT Kitchen) where we got married. It didn't feel like a restaurant; the little touches made it feel like our wedding :) One of my favorite pictures from the event is my husband and I sitting against the pillows that perfectly matched our chosen colors for the night.

Renting linens doesn't have to be a blow-out expense. Working with someone like Eleanor is great, because she is so good at helping you make informed choices that can make a huge difference in the overall tenor of the event. I'd do it again in a heartbeat!

• Cristie
    Cristie Married on 03/31/2012
    Working with Nuage was wonderful. They have the most beautiful specialty linens, everyone at my wedding is still talking about them. They were extremely professional and helpful. Everything was delivered properly and on time. I could not be happier with my decision to use them.
  • User1080309 2+ years ago
    Linens were beautiful! Great selection. I highly recommend if you have it in your budget to jazz up your reception tables.