Luxe Designs by Marsell

Miami, FL View map

• Do you value the look and feel of your wedding day and would appreciate the professional guidance of a designer’s eye, to help ensure everything looks absolutely stunning

• Are you unsure of how to bring your vision or Pinterest board to life?

• Do you want to impress your friends & family with your unique wedding style?

• Are you looking to transform your venue from bland to WOW?

Then you need Luxe Designs by Marsell on your team! Marsell will work with you personally to alleviate all the stress relating to the wedding day décor & design process and guarantee you a flawless looking day that is a reflection of both you and your partners vision and unique style..

You deserve an Instagram worthy wedding without the stress because your wedding day is the most important day of your life! Marsell and her Luxe Designs team is here to help you shine on your big day! You give them your vision and they do all the work to ensure that your vision is executed.

You just smile and take tons of pictures in your beautifully decorated space. It’s been proven that engaged couples that hire a professional designer to handle the over style of their wedding NEVER regret it and live happily ever after!

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

Which of the following does starting price include?

Chandeliers
Day-Of Coordination
Hanging Lit Decor
Lanterns
Outdoor
String

What is the price of your most popular wedding lighting package?

$6,750

Which of the following does your most popular wedding package include?

Chandeliers
Dance Floor Lighting
Day-Of Coordination
Delivery
Hanging Lit Decor
Lanterns
Outdoor
String

What decor services do you provide?

Day-of Coordination
Delivery
Drapery
Event Design
Floral Design
Setup

What decor items are available?

Backdrops

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Victoria A. Married on 12/25/2020

surpassed my expectations

Design My Party is one of the best decorators I've ever worked with. I told Marsell exactly what I wanted, showed her inspiration pictures, gave her my budget, and she delivered exactly what I envisioned. I was so impressed, everything came out so much better than I anticipated. It was such a relief she took a big load of my shoulder! She really tried to make my day as seamless as it could be, she provided a helping hand wherever she could even if it had nothing to do with what I hired her for! I had my dream wedding thanks to Marsell and her team, Can't wait to work with you again ❤
    Natasha P. Married on 11/28/2020

Wedding day bliss

Design My Party was in charge of the decoration for my South FL destination wedding. Everything was perfect. Marsell took care or every little detail. Everything looked elegant and chic. The decorations combined the look and feel I was looking for: a mix of glam and natural. The color palette was beautiful. The flowers were perfect. The table was extraordinary. Marsell treated us with so much love and detail and she was very understanding of our needs. She made wonderful suggestions that helped us stay within our budget but not sacrifice our look! She made sure everything was magical. Everything was beyond our imagination. It was like she was reading our minds. It felt like a dream. All of our guests told us it was the most beautiful and lovely wedding they had ever attended and it was thanks to Design My Party. I recommend them to anyone that wants an elegant, beautiful & classy wedding. You won’t regret it
    Allison F. Married on 08/02/2020

AMAZING experience

Luxe Designs by Marsell and her team are AMAZING. I am forever grateful to a friend that recommended her to me. Marsell worked within my budget and more than delivered she completely nailed my design. She is extremely detailed oriented and simply amazing at her craft. When we first met with Marsell at our venue she made us feel completely at ease right away as we talked about the different design elements of the day. Once I got her contract, I was honestly shocked that I didn't have to make any updates every single detail was captured on the contract. And then most importantly executed on the day of to perfection each element listed in that contract. I was very impressed with Marsell's work and could not thank her enough for her amazing design and her willingness to help us in every way she could.

Luxe Designs by Marsell's reply:

Allie! Thank you so much for taking the time to write such an awesome review for me. It was a pleasure to work with you and your hubby, thank you for allowing my team and I to be a part of your special day.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Pricing

Miami, FL, 33101
Location of (Luxe Designs by Marsell)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding