Natural Flair Custom Floral Designs Reviews

48 | Shingle Springs, CA

48 Reviews for Natural Flair Custom Floral Designs

cheryl · Married on 08/31/2013

Dawn did an awesome job and was great to work with!

Janet · Married on 08/10/2013

Dawn was absolutely amazing! She did all of the flowers for our daughter's wedding at Helwig in August. She took my daughter's vision and turned it into something even more than we could have imagined. She listened to my descriptions, looked at Jenni's Pinterest ideas, and was able to create the perfect arrangements, from the bouquets to the centerpieces, and all the little details inbetween. Dawn even stayed through the ceremony to move some large bouquets from the ceremony site to the reception area after the wedding so we didn't have to purchase as many large arrangements. Everyone commented on how beautiful the arrangements were. We couldn't be more pleased with Dawn and we highly recommend her.

Shana · Married on 08/03/2013

Dawn is the best! She designed my bouquet exactly how I wanted, even better than I could of imagined and with limited input from me since I was long distance and in nursing school. Very thankful my venue recommended her. My dream wedding was made a reality.

Jackie · Married on 06/21/2013

Dawn was a joy to work with. I don't know much about flowers, and came to her not knowing exactly what I wanted. She had wonderful ideas! The flowers turned out perfectly :)

Sent on 09/27/2013

Cathy · Married on 06/21/2013

Mdantsane did a fantastic, beautiful job. Everything was so creative and perfect. I would highly recommend Dawn.

Jessica · Married on 04/13/2013

Flower arrangements were stunning and even better than my vision. I had many compliments from various guest. My bouquet was gorgeous !! My maid's bouquets were absolutely gorgeous !

Sent on 11/09/2013

Karen · Married on 04/06/2013

My daughter had 3 months to plan a fairly large wedding. We were fortunate to have followed several recommendations that led us to Dawn. She definitely has a creative flair which was critical element for my daughter. Beyond her end product, which was fantastic, she has high energy, is a great communicator and more than anything, had such a desire to get it "just right". I was with my daughter for the consultation and felt 100% comfortable that she would come through. Due to the fact that she is a true professional and has been in the business for a long time, she was very familiar with the wedding venue AND the reception venue which I believe, is extremely helpful as well. I would certainly use her services again.

L · Married on 09/22/2012

Beautiful flowers, perfect interpretation of what the bride wanted and imagined, we were completely satisfied.

Sent on 03/20/2013

Michelle · Married on 09/22/2012

Somehow Dawn was able to intuit my vision based on all my little magazine clippings and transform it into something far more magical than we could have imagined! We found her to be both professional and creative, and absolutely the best value for our dollar. She (along with her wonderful staff) was probably the hardest working vendor at our wedding, and we had a great bunch of people there. Without her work our wedding ceremony and reception would have looked dull. Instead, our guests are still talking about it! We even got selected to be featured in a wedding magazine. We can't recommend her highly enough!!!

Sent on 03/30/2013

Dawn Roberti did my flowers for my wedding and I couldnt be more pleased with everything about her work and Dawn herself! Having been a florist myself for many years and being very picky about how I wanted them to look I originally planned on doing my own flowers, after feeling a overwhelmed with all the details of planning a wedding I decided to pick a florist close to my wedding location and chose Dawn. The moment I spoke to Dawn I was at ease, she listens SO WELL! That is hard to find when dealing with wedding vendors. She knows exactly what she is doing and knows and takes over, leaving you with a huge weight lifted off your shoulders. My flowers were outstanding, way better then anything I could have done myself, everyone was blown away by how gorgeous they were. Dawn did an amazing job and hiring her to be your florist will be the best decision you will make for your wedding day.

Check out her work on Ruffled wedding blog where my wedding was featured and see for yourself what an amazing job she does!

Sent on 03/18/2013

Natural Flair Custom Floral Designs's reply:

Thank you Amanda! You were so easy to work for and I Loved every moment.

Kendall · Married on 07/14/2012

Dawn did the flowers for my wedding in a remote location in the Sierra last summer. We couldn't have dreamed of a better experience with her. She really sat down and got to know us and came up with the most beautiful, unique flower arrangements. Dawn was open to all of our ideas and up for trying anything, but she also took the reigns with her expertise and guided us through the whole flower experience.
    Our guests were all commenting on how great things were.
    In addition, she is patient, low key, and really fun to be around. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Sent on 03/21/2013

Gale · Married on 06/23/2012

Dawn and her staff were amazing! She listened to our daughters ideas and vision and made sure to make it happen. She was so helpful in meeting all of our requests and needs and so flexible with our plans. We are so thankful for Natural Flair and would use them again for any occasion.

Sent on 03/19/2013

meg · Married on 05/19/2012

Natural Flair provided flowers for my wedding last May at the American River Resort in Coloma, CA. My husband and I met with Dawn Roberti to discuss what types of arrangements we needed (bouquets, corsages, table arrangements, an arrangement for the arch behind the altar, and rose petals to line the aisle) and what kinds of colors and flowers we liked best. Dawn was very easy to work with and was happy to include the wine-bottle vases that we'd crafted for the table tops. The arrangements turned out beautifully and really made the event special!

Sent on 03/20/2013

L · Married on 05/07/2011

Dawn Roberti of Natural Flair Floral Design is a class act. She has fantastic taste and great customer service, and her work for our wedding was flat out amazing.

We were impressed with her from the first moment we met her when interviewing potential vendors. I had a brief phone chat with her in advance and gave her a fairly vague idea of the sort of style we had in mind (we weren't sure yet ourselves ate that point), and when we met with her at her home studio, she had decorated her mantle with ideas from that conversation. She was spot on. Plus we loved that she thought about it in advance and did her homework. During that first conversation, it was clear that she "got" us and our style and understood the level of sophisticated yet simple design that we wanted. We didn't want the overly busy looks that we saw in other florist's portfolios. We really wanted simple and clean and modern. She made great suggestions and really listened to us.

In the end, we felt completely confident leaving final decisions up to her - knowing that she had great taste and would make the best possible flower selections and arrangements. She did just that. The flowers at our wedding looked beautiful and we got so many compliments on all the little touches and details...plus I can honestly say that I noticed them all myself (despite the "blur" of the day) - and loved all of it. I especially loved my bouquet of all purple anemones - it was STUNNING (not to mention it lasted for 2 days after the wedding for me to enjoy!) Her customer service that day was great - she took care of everything, down to pinning boutonnières on our dads and wedding party herself.

Dawn was a joy to work with her and her work was flawless. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 06/10/2011

L+K Awesome Couple!

Sara · Married on 09/25/2010

Dawn did a great job on our bouquets and boutonnières. She was very friendly and easy to work with. She had lots of pictures of examples she had done before which helped us to determine exactly what we wanted. We were looking for wild flowers and lots of colors in the bouquets. Apparently when she initially put together the bouquets she recognized that they were not colorful enough. She knew our taste and didn’t even need to consult us to make the change. When we got the flowers they were beautiful. She had a big sunflower in each bouquet along with purples, greens, pinks and yellows. They were so vibrant and better than we could have imagined. We highly recommend Dawn to everyone.

Sent on 09/30/2010

Natural Flair Custom Floral Designs's reply:

We have this couple on our blog page, Thank you!

Lauren · Married on 10/17/2015

Dawn did an amazing job on our autumn wedding flowers. She was receptive to what we were looking for and really came through for us. Dawn was able to choose flowers that were fall like but were not too dark. They were exactly what I had hoped for

Sent on 12/16/2015

hannah · Married on 05/10/2014

Dawn did an awesome job getting the exact style that I was looking for. All the flowers looks amazing. She helped set them up at the event and the flowers showed up on time. Excellent service.

Sent on 07/22/2014

Michelle · Married on 06/09/2012

Great to work with and good suggestions. I really didn't know what I wanted. I knew the feel and the colors and Dawn came up with the final product which was great!

Sent on 03/28/2013

Jenni · Married on 06/13/2015

Dawn is amazing and a true artist when it comes to floral arrangements.

Sent on 09/23/2015

Erin · Married on 04/06/2013

Dawn and I were not totally aligned on the vision for wedding flowers after a first meeting, but when she did a preview of the flowers that I wasn't 100% happy with she suggested coming to my house so that we could work together and make sure we were on the same page before the wedding.
    Day of the wedding–the flowers were gorgeous, and Dawn delivered early and went the extra mile in making sure that the flowers from the ceremony were transported to the reception and artfully arranged.
    She is creative, no BS, and used quality seasonal flowers.
    Highly recommended by someone with high standards.

Kelly · Married on 09/07/2013

4.2
      2.5

Dawn was able to create exactly what we envisioned for our wedding. Her professionalism and expertise in this field was impeccable. I only wish that we had a larger budget for flowers because we would have loved to have more done with the tables at the reception.

Sent on 10/28/2013

s · Married on 06/13/2015

3.5

She did a beautiful job and was very helpful in the overall decoration of the wedding. Would reccomend her.

Sent on 09/15/2015

Stacy · Married on 10/20/2012

3.5

Dawn with Natural Flair did the flowers for our wedding, and overall she did a great job! All of the flowers turned out just as I had pictured them, and everyone commented that the bouquets were beautiful. Dawn was great to work with, and very patient with me through the flower selection process, even when I was back and forth about what I wanted. The only problem was that she was a little bit late arriving on the wedding day (about 20 minutes), causing me a minor panic attack, but she did show up just in time for everyone to have their bouquets for photos. I didn't shop around for florists a lot so I am not sure about how reasonable her prices were, but her finished product is definitely beautiful.

Sent on 10/31/2012

Natural Flair Custom Floral Designs's reply:

Stacy, Thank you so much for allowing us to be a part of your special day!!! And thank you for the kind words about the flowers =) We are so very sorry that we caused you to panic. When our delivery time was changed, we had to do our best adjusting our other wedding deliveries, but.... such is the busy wedding season I suppose! We're glad that in the end it worked out and that the rest of your day went off without a hitch!