Myrtle Beach Wedding Officiant Reviews

Myrtle Beach Wedding Officiant 6
  • Angela

Angela · Married on 11/01/2018

Very personable

Eric made our couple wedding more personable than I thought it would be .
    He transformed what I thought was going to be quick and generic into
    Lovely, meaningful , he offerered a prayer , his meaning of marraige was lovey .
    Then he took pictures of us and even suggested some pics for us.
    No rushing at all. He was fully focused on us haveing a lovely romantic experience .
    It was so romantic more than I had hoped for .
    Angela and Kimber

Myrtle Beach Wedding Officiant 10
    Myrtle Beach Wedding Officiant 11

Sean · Married on 10/12/2018

Fantastic service!

I can't say enough about how awesome Eric was. From starting with a relatively last-minute request from us to elope, to clear instructions on what to do, availability and flexibility due to an unforseen hospital visit requiring a last minute rescheduling, Eric made it all easy. I highly recommend his concierge services for obtaining a license.

The ceremony was brief and somewhat informal at our request and Eric was able to check all the boxes and meet every need with a smile.

I would absolutely recommend that anyone looking for someone to help manage their wedding and all the details to stop their search and go with Eric, hands down.

Thanks again, Eric!

Sherwood G. Wilson · Married on 09/10/2018

Most fulfilling and memorable experience of my life

My wife and I decided to elope two weeks prior to our wedding. We were coming from out of state and South Carolina's 24 hour waiting period was creating a timing issue for us. Eric's concierge service to apply for the marriage license for us allowed us to pick up our license the day of our arrival, our wedding day. Eric provided names and numbers for photographers, florists, bakeries and and everything else we might have needed. He was flexible in every aspect and married us at the place of our choosing. It was a simple ceremony exactly as we wanted with just my wife and I, Eric and our photographer. All done in less than two weeks. This was not my first marriage, but with Eric's assistance our wedding was the most memorable and fulfilling experience in my 62 years.

• Melzia Teresa · Married on 06/05/2018

I can't put into words how blessed we were to have Eric Hunt officiant our vow renewal, he made the entire process effortless. I knew based on his reviews he was the person we needed. My entire family complimented him and said we chose the best. Words will never express the life long memories we have because of his dedicaton to his clients as well as his work. We will definiteley recommend Eric because he's the best. Leon and Teresa Clayton

Denise · Married on 06/01/2018

Eric was AWESOME!!!! When I contacted him the response was fast! Very flexible, friendly, knowledgeable, professional and meets your needs and answers your questions! So very glad I picked Eric to marry us! Will recommend Eric to anyone I know getting married! Thank you so much Eric! ❤️

Jennifer · Married on 03/31/2018

Eric was absolutely perfect! I was so nervous to ask Eric if he would mind performing an unknown ceremony since we wanted to write our own. He not only agreed, but the words flowed from him as if they came from his heart. He smiled the entire time and made us feel like we knew him for years. He guided us through each step and made us feel like we didn't have to worry about one second of the ceremony. He was even more amazing than I could have imagined! Thank you Eric for doing an incredible job!

Betsy · Married on 03/19/2018

Eric is fabulous! We made last minute plans to head to Pawleys Island for a long weekend and get married in Myrtle Beach. I found Eric on Google and took a chance. If you are looking for an individual to help make your special day perfect, call Eric. He is friendly, professional and has an infectious smile. You can tell he loves marrying people and being a part of bringing them together. I cannot recommend him enough! Go ahead call Eric, you will definitely be glad you did!

Heather · Married on 02/24/2018

I literally had the perfect weekend. Eric is not only good at what he does but he made me feel like I was the only wedding he did that day. Furthermore, he made my husband feel the same attention. I feel like weddings are often centered around the bride and that was not the case with Eric. I got more than I expected for the money, pricing is great. And, he took care of the legal stuff. Being from IL I worried...well don't-Eric can handle it! 5 outta 5 for me. Best weekend of my life, and now I am a MRS!!!!

Kevin · Married on 02/14/2018

Eric is a wonderful young man,kind,funny,made our special day a great experience, I would highly recommend Eric, and he does restaurant reviews lol

Steve · Married on 02/14/2018

Eric was a huge help as I was planning a surprise ceremony from up north in New Jersey. Great service, great personality, from one of the nicest people I've ever met.

Thanks again Eric, you're the best!

Heather · Married on 12/19/2017

We wanted to have a "paper day" very last minute. Not only was Eric flexible with his time but he was amazingly helpful in explaining the steps that come after. Less than 24 hours after contacting we were wed and on our way. I didn't believe I would be so emotional for a simple service but still I cried!

Thank you again Eric!

Sent on 01/21/2018

Myrtle Beach Wedding Officiant's reply:

It was my pleasure Heather!

Jacqueline · Married on 11/10/2017

The experience was great. Eric was kind, humble, compassionate and professional. We just had a simple legal ceremony and he made that moment priceless. Definitely would recommend.

Jessica · Married on 10/28/2017

If I can give Eric infinite stars then I would. He was fantastic and I could not have asked for anyone better. He was quick to respond, and always willing to answer any questions we had. He was extremely flexible and accommodating. I HIGHLY recommend him! He was perfect for our wedding and I'm sure he will be perfect for yours!

Shannon · Married on 10/27/2017

Eric not only personalized our ceremony to our likings but he made things so elegant and humorous at the same time. Our day would not of been perfect without the help of Eric’s participation. Thank you again! Mrs. Michael Woodcock

Jamie · Married on 10/20/2017

Eric was very nice. I had to change my location several times and he was always very helpful each time I contacted him.

Myrtle Beach Wedding Officiant 12

Jamie · Married on 10/07/2017

My husband and I wanted to do a small destination wedding. We found Eric and have him a call! From the first conversation He was so nice and so informative about everything!! He made the whole process of getting married so easy! Any questions we had he answered without hesitation. What he provided for the ceremony was so beautiful and elegant. We couldn’t have ask for a more perfect set up. We felt like we knew him for years! He helped ease any stress, worry of the whole day. Our guests commented on how to he was as well. I would most definitely recommend him to anyone getting married in the Myrtle Beach area!!

Kim · Married on 10/06/2017

Eric was great! He handled our ceremony with professionalism and he also made it very personal and intimate. He suggested a great location for our wedding right off the beach at the park. It was perfect! My husband and I are so grateful for him. We will cherish that moment forever!
    Kim and Willie 4/19/17

Rebecca · Married on 10/06/2017

We really enjoyed working with Eric, he is a pleasant person to work with, very efficient and professional.

Joanne · Married on 09/29/2017

Eric was flexible and was able to accommodate us despite our crazy schedule. He is very friendly and informative. He took his time explaining everything. We would definitely recommend him to perform your wedding.

Steven · Married on 09/18/2017

From day one, Eric was a pleasure to deal with. And the day of the wedding, the service was even greater than we had ever hoped for. Eric made a wonderful day better. The package with name change info has been very helpful also. Thanks Eric.

Amber · Married on 08/01/2017

Being from PA, I planned my recent wedding all via web search and phone. I searched for wedding officiants, finding many in the Myrtle Beach Area. I stumbled across Eric, and I'm so very grateful that I did. From the moment that I heard his voice, I knew I was making the right decision. Words cannot express how happy my new husband and I were with the entire process. Eric is an absolute joy to work with. He is professional, personable and makes you feel like he's known you forever. He is very busy, and sometimes couldn't get back to me right away. However, I did not worry one bit. He always responded to me, and the day of our wedding was SEAMLESS! He listens to what you say, and delivers. Thank you again, so very much, Eric. You are awesome!!!

• Rose

Rose · Married on 07/29/2017

Eric is a professional all the way. He talked with bride and groom, respected their wishes, and made the ceremony memorable for our guest. If you want first class Eric the the officiant for you.

ashley · Married on 07/25/2017

Everything turned out great!! Eric was very professional and friendly. He was helpful and very reliable.

Shannon · Married on 07/21/2017

We did not plan to get married on vacation but one thing led to another and after being together 11 years we decided there was no better place than the beach to finally get married! We looked online and came across Eric's website and the reviews were phenomenal! We contacted him via email and he responded 20 minutes later! He had multiple locations for our small intimate ceremony helped us choose the best location for us. He was flexible, personable and organized! Our ceremony was perfect and he was so professional and wonderful! I would absolutely recommend him to anyone considering a myrtle beach wedding!