Palm Beach, Palm Beach, FL 33406 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Gracefully Wed

It is a profound joy getting to know couples and learning "their story", This joy is the cornerstone to crafting beautiful ceremonies that are personal and unique to each couple. With a customized script and passion for uniting couples and their families, Gracefully Wed delivers a truly personal, thoughtful, and memorable ceremony!

Best wishes for a bright and beautiful future together... we look forward to hearing from You!

gracefullywedevents@gmail.com

Lakeside
Maritime Marrige
Maritime Marrige
Gracefully Wed & Gracefully Small Weddings
The amazing Emily Curtis sings the bride down the aisle to "La Vie En Rose"...
The amazing Emily Curtis sings the bride down the aisle to "La Vie En Rose"...
andrea and matts wedding 02 1 51 744377 159840735553106

22 Reviews for Gracefully Wed

• Marisa

Marisa I. · Married on 06/28/2019

Hired an officiant, left with a wonderful friend! She is phenomenal!

Anissa was absolutely phenomenal to work with from start to finish! From our very first introductory phone call, I felt instantly at ease with Anissa, and by the time she was standing next to us at our wedding, she truly felt like an old friend. Even if she tried, Anissa could not be more warm, gracious, engaging and professional! She is an absolute precious gem and we felt beyond lucky that we found her, I can't imagine having had anyone else there beside us.

One of the best things about Anissa's approach is the time and care she takes in getting to know you. My husband and I had a long phone call with Anissa where she asked lots of questions about us as a couple and we were able to share stories about our relationship with her. This allowed her to craft a wedding ceremony that was personal and meaningful to us. There was nothing at all generic about our ceremony. And she was the consummate professional, when we asked for a few changes to her first draft of our ceremony, she was entirely gracious and accommodating, never making us feel awkward about anything! Her goal was very clearly for us to have a ceremony that was perfect for us. And that is exactly what we got - an absolutely beautiful, touching, and personal story of us. So don't hesitate in the slightest to make adjustments until your ceremony is perfect for you, without a doubt that's what Anissa would want.

On the day of our wedding Anissa made sure to come and meet me in person ahead of the ceremony, greeting me with a hug. I immediately felt so comfortable and at east - she felt like an old friend. While we were standing with her saying our vows, she was a comforting and calming presence by my side. Furthermore, our guests just loved her and enjoyed engaging with her as well!

Another key piece of information is that Anissa reviewed the personal vows we wrote to one another - to help us make sure that our length and tone were complementary. And then she printed out our vows so we didn't have to. Anissa also printed out a beautiful copy of the ceremony so we could have it as a keepsake.

By the time we said goodbye, Anissa felt like a true kindred spirit! You are the absolute best Anissa, we are so grateful to have shared our dream of a day with you!

Sent on 08/18/2019
  • Haley

Haley H. · Married on 05/25/2019

Anissa is amazing!

My husband and I were extremely fortunate to have Anissa officiate our wedding. A dear friend of my Aunt, we fell in love with her immediately. She created a beautifully crafted, custom script for my husband and I which summed up our relationship and story perfectly. We had a very intimate ceremony at the Battery with our loved ones and she helped to create and deliver our vision. She was so helpful throughout the process and even recommended other vendors. But the one thing I'll always remember and appreciate was during our ceremony right after our vows were spoken, with tears rolling down our faces, and the excitement of finally becoming man and wife- I went to put the ring on my husband's finger and was in a semi- outer body state when Anissa whispered to me which hand was his left hand. It seems simple- but it was so much more. Anissa is thoughtful and intentional with everything she does and it truly makes a difference. Thank you Anissa! You are such a beautiful soul and we are so thankful to have had you officiate our wedding.
    With Love,
    The Heatons

Sent on 06/10/2019

Award

Gracefully Wed Pricing

Gracefully Wed Price Rates

Gracefully Wed FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services?
    $ 350
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services?
    $ 250
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?
    $ 150
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Vow Renewal
    Civil Union
    Single Religion
  • What services do you provide?
    Allow Couples' Own Vows
    Licensed
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    No Denomination
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed?
    FL
    GA
    SC

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Gracefully Wed 1
    Thank You for Your Service (Military)

Gracefully Wed is grateful for the service or our couples in uniform and as a small token of appreciation offer 10% off any posted rate with proof of active U.S. military service of any kind.

• Weddings by Richard Burton Wedding Officiants

You could search everywhere and still never find a more caring, committed, personable and passionate officiant than Anissa. She puts her heart and soul into everything she does, and it shows.

• I Do- Charleston Wedding Hair and Make-up Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have worked with Anissa in the wedding industry and always appreciate her professionalism and organization.

• Palm Beach Palm Beach, FL, 33406 See on map
    843-865-2184 (Phone number)
    8435183318 (Other Phone Number)
    Location of (Gracefully Wed)