Gracefully Wed & Gracefully Small Weddings

Gracefully Wed & Gracefully Small Weddings

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Gracefully Wed & Gracefully Small Weddings

Charleston Wedding Officiant and Coordinator

Some of my greatest pleasures in my life have been the opportunities I've been granted to assist brides and grooms-to-be with their "big day".   It is such a joy to get to know a couple and learn "their story", and an even greater joy to be able to craft their story into a beautiful ceremony uniquely their own.   The majestic South Carolina lowcountry offers a bounty of attributes making it an ideal corner of the world for couples to celebrate their love and union.  I'm fortunate to be able to also help couples in choosing from our area's dizzying array of talented vendors; thereby providing them an opportunity to create a beautiful celebration with exceptional cost and time efficiency.   Whether you simply need an officiant or desire an intimate small wedding package, Gracefully Wed has you covered!

Best wishes for a bright and beautiful future together... we look forward to hearing from You!

gracefullywedcharleston@gmail.com

843.518.3318

Categories: Wedding Officiant

Regions serviced: Charleston

Follow Gracefully Wed & Gracefully Small Weddings on

17 Reviews for Gracefully Wed & Gracefully Small Weddings

Anissa was absolutely incredible. My partner and I live an ocean apart at the moment, and to pull everything together and so beautifully and smoothly was just wonderful. Anissa is fantastic at coming up with a heartfelt, personal, and beautiful ceremony, is super helpful and accommodating (especially with the issues of distance, time zones etc.), and an all around lovely person. Our wedding was perfect for us...small and intimate, and very personal. I would really like to say a huge thank you to both Anissa, and her photographer Micheline for everything that they have done. We're a very happy pair of wives! :)

Profile Picture Hannah, 6/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Anissa was so delightful. She was always kind and smiling despite the wind trying to blow us all away. She communicated with me really well as the day of coordinator ensuring I was okay with any necessary changes and making suggestions for how to handle the wind. It was so nice to be able to relax knowing she has it under control.

Profile Picture Kelly, 4/27/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

We are exceptionally satisfied with our service from Gracefully Small Weddings. Anissa is very professional, informative, easy-going, helpful, & everything in between. We could not have imagined a better ceremony, especially with short notice. It was very clear to us that she loves her work. We are not from the South Carolina area (or even the South!) but Anissa was very helpful in suggesting local places to try or which beach would be the best for our ceremony. We recommend Anissa to anyone & everyone.

Profile Picture Mike, 12/29/16, 1 Review

23 Photos

My Photo Album

23 Photos

2 ENDORSEMENTS
You could search everywhere and still never find a more caring, committed, personable and passionate officiant than Anissa. She puts her heart and soul into everything she does, and it shows.

I have worked with Anissa in the wedding industry and always appreciate her professionalism and organization.

Events