Palm Beach, Palm Beach, FL 33406 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Gracefully Wed

Some of my greatest pleasures in my life have been the opportunities I've been granted to assist brides and grooms-to-be with their "big day". It is such a joy to get to know a couple and learn "their story", and an even greater joy to be able to craft their story into a beautiful ceremony uniquely their own.

The majestic beauty and fascinating venues all around us make this corner of the world the perfect place for couples to celebrate their love and union. I'm fortunate to be able to also help couples in choosing from our area's dizzying array of talented vendors; thereby providing them an opportunity to create a beautiful celebration with exceptional cost and time efficiency. Whether you simply need an officiant or desire an intimate small wedding package, Gracefully Wed has you covered!

Best wishes for a bright and beautiful future together... we look forward to hearing from You!

gracefullyevents@gmail.com

Mountains Majesty
Maritime Marrige
Maritime Marrige
Gracefully Wed & Gracefully Small Weddings
The amazing Emily Curtis sings the bride down the aisle to "La Vie En Rose"...
The amazing Emily Curtis sings the bride down the aisle to "La Vie En Rose"...
andrea and matts wedding 02 1 51 744377 159840735553106

21 Reviews for Gracefully Wed

• Haley

Haley Heaton · Married on 05/25/2019

Anissa is amazing!

My husband and I were extremely fortunate to have Anissa officiate our wedding. A dear friend of my Aunt, we fell in love with her immediately. She created a beautifully crafted, custom script for my husband and I which summed up our relationship and story perfectly. We had a very intimate ceremony at the Battery with our loved ones and she helped to create and deliver our vision. She was so helpful throughout the process and even recommended other vendors. But the one thing I'll always remember and appreciate was during our ceremony right after our vows were spoken, with tears rolling down our faces, and the excitement of finally becoming man and wife- I went to put the ring on my husband's finger and was in a semi- outer body state when Anissa whispered to me which hand was his left hand. It seems simple- but it was so much more. Anissa is thoughtful and intentional with everything she does and it truly makes a difference. Thank you Anissa! You are such a beautiful soul and we are so thankful to have had you officiate our wedding.
    With Love,
    The Heatons

Sent on 06/10/2019
  • F

Franziska · Married on 10/19/2018

The perfect ceremony!

Anissa is my first review to write after getting married, and rightfully so! The ceremony was incredibly important to me and I wanted to find a officiant that understood who we are as a couple and custom write a ceremony for us. From the first moment of speaking to Anissa I knew she was our gal- kindhearted, warm and understanding. She knew exactly what questions to ask my now husband and how to involve him in a way that made him comfortable and she got all the details that were important to me. She also ran our rehearsal the day before and made sure that everyone was comfortable and happy. Anissa took the time driving to our venue and waiting for all of us to arrive (in afternoon traffic and with delay) and then even offered to take my in-laws back to town as their Uber did not arrive in time. That is just exactly who she is as a person- loving and kind. The ceremony she wrote for us was perfection, and it was my favorite part of our wedding! Anissa gave us a little folder with the printed out version of our ceremony and the poems that we used - which is such a sweet sentiment for us to have! Thank you so much for making our ceremony dreams come true! For all the couples that are yet to get married - do not look any further, Anissa is the best out there! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!

Sent on 10/25/2018

Award

Gracefully Wed Pricing

Gracefully Wed Price Rates

Gracefully Wed FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services?
    $ 350
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services?
    $ 250
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?
    $ 150
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Vow Renewal
    Civil Union
    Single Religion
  • What services do you provide?
    Allow Couples' Own Vows
    Licensed
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    No Denomination
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed?
    FL
    GA
    SC

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Gracefully Wed 1
    Winter Wedding Wonder

Plan your enchanting winter wedding and receive a 15% discount! Couples marrying between December 1, 2020 and February 5, 2021, can enjoy our celebrated service for 15% off regular posted rates* when you reserve by December 20, 2020. Book now, availability is very limited.

*Travel fees not included

• Weddings by Richard Burton Wedding Officiants

You could search everywhere and still never find a more caring, committed, personable and passionate officiant than Anissa. She puts her heart and soul into everything she does, and it shows.

• I Do- Charleston Wedding Hair and Make-up Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have worked with Anissa in the wedding industry and always appreciate her professionalism and organization.

• Palm Beach Palm Beach, FL, 33406 See on map
    843-865-2184 (Phone number)
    Location of (Gracefully Wed)