Music Masters Entertainment Reviews

12 | Sturgeon Bay, WI

12 Reviews for Music Masters Entertainment

12 Music Masters Entertainment Reviews

becky · Married on 09/20/2014

Lars was great to work with, very attentive to what's going on in your day. Very stress free.

Jake · Married on 08/30/2014

Lars DJ'd our wedding, and I would recommend him to anyone. He was very accommodating to every request made by us and our guests. He had a great attitude, and everyone had a great time. And the music sounded great.

Laura · Married on 05/24/2014

Lars made our wedding a fun time for all by getting everyone on the dance floor. He played a great selection of music for all tastes and was flexible with the order of our event. If we ever need a DJ again in the future we are going with Lars at Music Masters!

Beth · Married on 07/28/2012

Lars provided music for our ceremony and reception. We could not have asked for a better DJ. During the reception he played a wide variety of music, including heavy metal music that is near and dear to my husbands heart, and kept the crowd engaged. Thanks Lars!!!

Brea · Married on 06/02/2012

Lars did a great job! Great website for prep- favorite songs, no play songs, and wedding party pronunciation. Never a moment where the music lapsed. Kept the crowd and flow of the evening. Very professional and upbeat, nice voice for announcements. He was able to accomodate our vocalists. Lars even came on the dancefloor to teach us the shuffle! We would highly recommend him for Door County/Green Bay, Wisconsin weddings.

• W

Kylee · Married on 05/19/2012

To begin with, Lars was very friendly to work with and communicate with. His website to plan out the wedding for the music for the night was nice and easy and made organize amazing. He was such a nice man and played the music we wanted. He had fun doing his job, and it showed. He honored requested songs. However, the most important was he played a good mix a music throughout the entire night. Asking my husband and I if everythingg was okay, and if he could help. He went above and beyond want a DJ should do. It was well worth and more the price we payed for the great music, the sound of the music ( clarity, and music being too loud not a problem!) and him as the DJ. Overall making our night that much more special!

Audrey · Married on 10/22/2011

We worked with Lars Braschnewitz of Music Master's Dj's and I have to say I couldn't have been happier with how the music turned out for the wedding! I was extremely nervous about getting all of the music situated because I really didn't know what I was doing. One quick phone call with Lars cleared up all of my confusion and he set me on the right track! Talk about relieving any unnecessary stress for the bride and groom just weeks before the big day! Lars was patient and responsive to all of my inquiries and very professional while still evoking an amiable personality! Lars was even flexible enough to work with the Best Men to play audio clips to go with their speech! After one conversation with Lars, I only needed to provide a few songs that our family and friends absolutely wanted to hear (besides the first dance, father daughter, etc.) and he selected others that fit perfectly with our style and personality. I have never been to a wedding where the dance floor was so packed the entire night! So many people came up to me and said what great music we had that night and what a blast they had dancing! It was GREAT and we have Lars to thank for it! Thank you!

Dick · Married on 08/27/2011

We were totally satisfied with Lars. He was considerate, flexible, professional and honored all of our requests. His equipment worked perfectly, arriving early to make sure everything was set up. He also kept checking through the night to make sure everything was going as expected. Many of our guests commented on how good the DJ was. I would highly recommend him for any wedding.

• W

Lisa · Married on 08/20/2011

Lars was a fabulous DJ!! He played the music we wanted (and avoided the songs we didn't want!) and really kept everyone on the dance floor all night long! He did a great job of mixing it up and making sure everyone had fun! What a party!! You rock Lars! :)

Danielle · Married on 07/16/2011

Music Masters Dj's was amazing! We couldn't have found anyone better and all of our guests complemented us on our choice of Dj. The music was great and there were lots of people on the dance floor! We definitely would recommend choosing them for any event, especially your special day!

Natasha · Married on 06/17/2016

My husband and I hired Lars to DJ for our wedding in Door County on 6/17/16. We met with him a year in advance to discuss our music tastes and preferences--he was such a pleasure to work with. Their online process to make song requests for the ceremony and reception was super easy to use. We also ended up booking their Photo Booth!! Soo worth it!! Our guests went crazy! :)

Mark · Married on 07/14/2013

0.0

Did not play songs requested. Even played songs on the "do not play list". Dropped the ball on the entrance songs for every single bridal party member.
    Had a replacement person for the photo booth that yelled at my nieces for taking too many pictures. Taking too many pictures? I paid for that and they can take 100 if they want. Also, put a smile on your face when you're working.
    Emailed Lars with no response. He took my money and ran and didn't provide service that we requested. Look elsewhere. Don't trust this guy. He was very underprepared for this wedding.
    Due to you not responding or even offering some type of resolution to the issues, I will put a bad review for you anywhere I can find a place to.

Sent on 08/08/2013

Music Masters Entertainment's reply:

With all due respect and response to this bad review, we had a difficult time working with this bride and groom. Information and timeline of events had changed several times prior to the event via emails that were very difficult to keep track of. We did have to keep the children's use of the photo booth to a minimum so that it would not get damaged because of lack of parental control. We strive to make each event successful for every bride and groom... and this one bad review has made our service stronger !