Multiplicity Reviews

11 | Katy, TX

11 Reviews for Multiplicity

11 Multiplicity Reviews

Brittany · Married on 01/14/2018

We got married here today and it was absolutely perfect! Everyone kept commenting how unique and magical the venue was. The staff, especially Shaundra, are a dream to work with. She was so supportive since day 1 and helped tremendously along the way. Continuously touching base to make sure everything was going good and if I needed anything. I could not have chosen a better place then here to marry the love of my life!

Sent on 01/15/2018

Multiplicity's reply:

Brittany! Thanks so much for the fantastic review. I am so glad you and Jordan had a blast, I enjoyed seeing you guys so happy :). I had fun too.

Nova · Married on 11/11/2017

I love Multiplicity! I'm so glad we got to have our wedding there. The venue is just beautiful! It is perfect for someone looking to have a relaxed, intimate, garden-themed wedding. I think it is worth the money because you get a coordinator that helps tremendously and the lights alone are all you really need for decoration (which is included). I also went with Multiplicity for the flowers. Susan did an amazing job and went above and beyond! Everything was just as I dreamed it would be.

Sent on 11/24/2017

Multiplicity's reply:

Nova, So glad we were able to give you your perfect dream day! We are honored to have been a part of it!

CATHERINE · Married on 10/20/2017

Multiplicity was such a beautiful spot to have our simple and intimate wedding ceremony! The garden is gorgeous and the gazebo gives a very natural and serene feel. With the built in lights and cute accents decorations are not even needed. Everything is customizable and they are very accommodating. Shaundra was amazing throughout the whole experience and kept things running smoothly when it started to rain the day of. She kept my guests dry and I dare say she willed away the rain just in time for me to walk! I'm so glad I chose Multiplicity :)

Sent on 10/24/2017

Multiplicity's reply:

Thank you, Cathy, for your review! I am so glad you had your beautiful day! It was a perfect ending. I wish you and Dereke the best.

Thea · Married on 10/07/2017

I have to give credit where it's due!! Shaundra and Kimberly were nothing short of amazing. Weeks after the hurricane with little to no planning they helped me pull the most amazing night of my life together. I'm so glad I chose Multiplicity and I would recommend them to all of my friends!!

Sent on 10/11/2017

Multiplicity's reply:

Thank you so much Thea for the wonderful review! I wish you and Nikholas all the best!!!! Multiplicity Staff

Jessica · Married on 06/11/2017

Multiplicity is the perfect venue for our laid-back, garden-party themed ceremony and reception. I had exceptionally fast communication with the coordinator I'm working with, Shaundra. She has been extremely ecstatic about helping us figure out our wedding, and every time I visit to meet with them and make plans with caterers and florists, I'm awe-struck by how beautiful this outdoor venue is. I'm so glad that a friend of mine pointed me in the direction of Multiplicity.

AUDREY · Married on 05/06/2017

LOVE THIS PLACE AND STAFF!!!!
    We just got married and this place was stunning and everything was perfect! The whole process from the beginning to the end was great and really made us feel at home and like we gained friends after working with them. Every detail was though about and nothing was missed. I cant express how happy we are !

Sent on 05/09/2017

Multiplicity's reply:

Audrey, It was truly a pleasure. Thank you and Justin so much for choosing us here at Multiplicity. I hope we get the chance to work with you guys again!
  • Y

Yamile · Married on 11/06/2016

We celebrated our daughters quincenera at multiplicity and they made the event perfect. The venue is beautiful and my daughter had the time of her life.

• Y

Yocasta · Married on 09/04/2016

If you're looking for an outdoor wedding on a small budget this is the place! From the lovely garden to the bridal dressing room and most importantly the wedding coordinator Shaundra and her lovely team to assist us. Shaundra helped us on a very stressful day and helped all to enjoy our daughter's wedding. Her recommendations for catering and and other suppliers was right on the money. Thank you from the bottom of my heart! May you have many wonderful events filled with many blessings!

Kayla · Married on 08/18/2016

Multiplicity made my bridal bouquet and bridesmaid's bouquets for my wedding on August 18th, 2016. The bridal bouquet came out beautifully and even had a navy satin ribbon with navy pins stuck along the stems of the flowers. My wedding dress was satin and had a very long train lined with buttons, so the bouquet matched beautifully. The maid of honor's bouquet also had the stain with pins as "buttons", which set hers apart from the other bridesmaid's. I ordered the bouquets about 6 wks ahead and they charged $35 per bridesmaid and $65 for mine, which included my real bouquet and a "throw away" bouquet -- the one that I threw during the bouquet toss! I thought they were lovely and smelled wonderful. We added on a boutonniere for the groom, which was $12. We picked them up the day before. She allowed us to borrow - free of charge - vases to keep the bouquets in until the ceremony began.

• I

Irma · Married on 06/10/2016

We had our daughter Stephanie's wedding two weeks ago today at Multiplicity. It was a wonderful place for her wedding I had so many family and friends commit on how beautiful Multiplicity was . Everyone had a great time and the kids really enjoyed coloring and games they provided to keep them entertainted :) Shaunder and Kimberly I appreciate all your help ya'll were awesome!!!

Multiplicity is a great venue for small outdoor weddings. When my husband and I started planning our wedding, I was overwhelmed by all the decisions that had to made and things that had to be done. Shaundra and the Multiplicity event planning crew were very patient and helpful, providing me with all kinds of vendor information that made planning so much easier. All the vendors we used that were recommended by Multiplicity turned out great. Shaundra was so flexible, arriving early to meet our chair delivery. She always answered my emails quickly and in her friendly way (I sent A LOT of emails), and we felt she was really part of our wedding. I know without her our lovely wedding would not have happened. My husband and I were at Multiplicity several months after our wedding for another event, and Shaundra greeted us with hugs and was so happy to see us. This is a beautiful venue run by amazing people.