11 Reviews for Multiplicity

Tables (1)
Parking (1)
Wheelchair Access (1)
11 Multiplicity Reviews

I love Multiplicity! I'm so glad we got to have our wedding there. The venue is just beautiful! It is perfect for someone looking to have a relaxed, intimate, garden-themed wedding. I think it is worth the money because you get a coordinator that helps tremendously and the lights alone are all you really need for decoration (which is included). I also went with Multiplicity for the flowers. Susan did an amazing job and went above and beyond! Everything was just as I dreamed it would be.

Profile Picture Nova, 11/11/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers

Multiplicity was such a beautiful spot to have our simple and intimate wedding ceremony! The garden is gorgeous and the gazebo gives a very natural and serene feel. With the built in lights and cute accents decorations are not even needed. Everything is customizable and they are very accommodating. Shaundra was amazing throughout the whole experience and kept things running smoothly when it started to rain the day of. She kept my guests dry and I dare say she willed away the rain just in time for me to walk! I'm so glad I chose Multiplicity :)

Profile Picture CATHERINE, 10/20/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I have to give credit where it's due!! Shaundra and Kimberly were nothing short of amazing. Weeks after the hurricane with little to no planning they helped me pull the most amazing night of my life together. I'm so glad I chose Multiplicity and I would recommend them to all of my friends!!

Profile Picture Thea, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Wheelchair Access, Altar/Arches, Chairs, Lighting, Tables, Bridal Suite, Clean Up

Multiplicity is the perfect venue for our laid-back, garden-party themed ceremony and reception. I had exceptionally fast communication with the coordinator I'm working with, Shaundra. She has been extremely ecstatic about helping us figure out our wedding, and every time I visit to meet with them and make plans with caterers and florists, I'm awe-struck by how beautiful this outdoor venue is. I'm so glad that a friend of mine pointed me in the direction of Multiplicity.

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

LOVE THIS PLACE AND STAFF!!!!
We just got married and this place was stunning and everything was perfect! The whole process from the beginning to the end was great and really made us feel at home and like we gained friends after working with them. Every detail was though about and nothing was missed. I cant express how happy we are !

Profile Picture AUDREY, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We celebrated our daughters quincenera at multiplicity and they made the event perfect. The venue is beautiful and my daughter had the time of her life.

Profile Picture Yamile, 11/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

If you're looking for an outdoor wedding on a small budget this is the place! From the lovely garden to the bridal dressing room and most importantly the wedding coordinator Shaundra and her lovely team to assist us. Shaundra helped us on a very stressful day and helped all to enjoy our daughter's wedding. Her recommendations for catering and and other suppliers was right on the money. Thank you from the bottom of my heart! May you have many wonderful events filled with many blessings!

Profile Picture User7183669, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Multiplicity made my bridal bouquet and bridesmaid's bouquets for my wedding on August 18th, 2016. The bridal bouquet came out beautifully and even had a navy satin ribbon with navy pins stuck along the stems of the flowers. My wedding dress was satin and had a very long train lined with buttons, so the bouquet matched beautifully. The maid of honor's bouquet also had the stain with pins as "buttons", which set hers apart from the other bridesmaid's. I ordered the bouquets about 6 wks ahead and they charged $35 per bridesmaid and $65 for mine, which included my real bouquet and a "throw away" bouquet -- the one that I threw during the bouquet toss! I thought they were lovely and smelled wonderful. We added on a boutonniere for the groom, which was $12. We picked them up the day before. She allowed us to borrow - free of charge - vases to keep the bouquets in until the ceremony began.

Profile Picture User6644875, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor

We had our daughter Stephanie's wedding two weeks ago today at Multiplicity. It was a wonderful place for her wedding I had so many family and friends commit on how beautiful Multiplicity was . Everyone had a great time and the kids really enjoyed coloring and games they provided to keep them entertainted :) Shaunder and Kimberly I appreciate all your help ya'll were awesome!!!

Profile Picture Irma, 6/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Multiplicity is a great venue for small outdoor weddings. When my husband and I started planning our wedding, I was overwhelmed by all the decisions that had to made and things that had to be done. Shaundra and the Multiplicity event planning crew were very patient and helpful, providing me with all kinds of vendor information that made planning so much easier. All the vendors we used that were recommended by Multiplicity turned out great. Shaundra was so flexible, arriving early to meet our chair delivery. She always answered my emails quickly and in her friendly way (I sent A LOT of emails), and we felt she was really part of our wedding. I know without her our lovely wedding would not have happened. My husband and I were at Multiplicity several months after our wedding for another event, and Shaundra greeted us with hugs and was so happy to see us. This is a beautiful venue run by amazing people.

Profile Picture User6868143, 2+ years ago, 1 Review