3620 Washington Avenue, Houston, TX 77007 Map · Phone number

About Rockefeller Hall

One of Houston's premiere private event facilities, Rockefeller Hall boasts the perfect marriage of elegant ambience and festive flair - the choice location for chic and unforgettable receptions, ceremonies and rehearsal dinners for 50-275 guests.

Built in 1925 and located on Houston's vibrant Washington Avenue, the interior of this famous historic building features soaring, hand-carved ceilings, cathedral windows and an inviting mezzanine level where guests may mingle and dine while enjoying the dancing below - a unique and intimate setting that is so much more than a hotel banquet room.

We have been in business for 15 years and specialize in fabulous, custom weddings that fulfill our client's dreams for their wedding weekends. Our focus on customer service and perfection is unparalleled in the industry, and our clients tell us this with consistency year after year. Our experienced staff has helped plan over 2,500 beautiful weddings, and the benefit of that experience is available to every client who books our venue. We make sure that your wedding is stress-free and fabulous, and that you and your family, as well as guests, can relax and enjoy without worrying about the time line, music, food timing, or anything else. The many testimonials on our site speak for the quality we deliver. Our company is committed to providing the very best of everything - both at your event, and in its planning. Our clients find the planning process with our staff to be enjoyable and relaxed.

Rockefeller Hall Catering offers a complete banquet package with many options to choose from in customizing your menu. The owners, managers and chefs of Rockefeller Hall Catering represent over 40 years in the catering and restaurant industry, with backgrounds that include experience in fine dining and catering. Your event will be perfectly planned, deliciously prepared, and seamlessly executed.

Engagements Florals, our in-house floral studio, offers floral designs emphasizing lush, exquisite flower arrangements and wedding flowers. We also offer bridal consultation, event planning, linen services, entertainment bookings and other specialized services at the client's request.

Please let us know how we may assist you by calling us at 713-869-3344 or emailing us at rockhall@sbcglobal.net. It is our pleasure to be of service.

8641B
GALLERY6
D304437

37 Reviews for Rockefeller Hall

Aubrey · Married on 05/10/2014

I am SO very glad I chose Rockefeller Hall as my wedding venue. It is absolutely beautiful. The ladies at Rock Hall went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect for my wedding. They also connected me with the best vendors around. The day of the wedding was absolutely flawless. Every staff member at the venue was aboslutely wonderful and my friends and family had a wonderful time. I cannot thank Rockhall enough for making my day perfect and would HIGHLY recommend them.

Sent on 05/20/2014

Elizabeth · Married on 10/12/2013

Very beautiful venue! Great people to work with! All our guests were amazed! I'm so happy I had my wedding at Rockefeller Hall! Loved it!!

Sent on 11/03/2014

PERFECT. What more can I say? I'm a pretty laid back person so I knew I'd be pleased just from looking at their prior events pictures, but they far exceeded my expectations. I had the most beautiful wedding day. It was like a dream. The food was delicious, drinks were strong, the service was impeccable, the flowers were gorgeous. MOST of my guests commented about how I had the best wedding they'd ever been at. It was elegant and classy yet FUN. The staff smiles and was genuinely happy and helpful. I'm not sure how they make sure EVERYONE is happy, but they do. It was a blessing that my my wedding reception took place at Rockefeller. It was the happiest day of my life and a lot of it was due to them. There was NOT ONE hiccup and I attribute it to Lisa (and the other lady - I'm drawing a blank on her name). You'll be quite pleased if you choose to have your wedding reception here.

Sent on 10/13/2013

• 3620 Washington Avenue Houston, 77007 See on map
    2818300895 (Other Phone Number)