Mueller's Bakery Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

1 User photo

Mueller's Bakery 1

Roxanne · Married on 04/28/2018

Highly recommend working with Mueller's! Besides EVERYTHING that they make being delicious, it was so easy to work with them, from the initial conversation to the tasting to the final product. We not only worked with them for our wedding cake, but also had them cater our farewell breakfast the next day (their bagels and crumb cakes are amazing!). Highly recommend working with Mueller's!!!

Mueller's Bakery 2
  • F

Fatima · Married on 09/30/2017

We used Mueller's for our wedding cake and dessert table. They were amazing throughout the entire process. During the cake tasting I mentioned that my tastes were little unconventional and they offered to make cookies based on my taste so that even my unconventional preferences were met. The wedding cake was unbelievably beautiful - we had many compliments about it. Everything tasted wonderful. I think the best part for us is that we can revisit the bakery that made our wedding cake for many years to come.

Jennifer · Married on 07/01/2017

Our wedding cake was included in our venue package and when we found out that Mueller's was the bakery, we were thrilled! Their cakes are amazing and they definitely did not disappoint with our wedding cake. We were able to choose 4 different flavors of cake, which our guests loved having the option and being able to try the different flavors. Everyone at the bakery is so helpful and quick to respond to any questions and requests you may have. We look forward to going back into the store for more treats from Mueller's!

Melissa · Married on 02/25/2017

I just loved this bakery. They came recommended by the venue I booked. The cake tasting was amazing. I normally am not a fan of bakery cakes but I have to say these cakes tasted as if your mom baked them in her kitchen. Just amazing!!! They have so many styles to choose from and they will work with you if you want to change anything or add anything to the cake. I highly recommend this bakery.

Kerry · Married on 10/08/2016

Muellers Bakery made me the most BEAUTIFUL wedding cake! It was exactly as i pictured! the Grooms cake and million other desserts we ordered for our wedding were an absolute dream come true! Everyone was raving about how delicious the cake was! and of course we served their famous Crumb Cake as well! We had a great experience with ordering, very helpful, friendly and accommodating! Thank you guys!! Highly recommend to friends and family for any bakery needs!

Jonelle · Married on 09/17/2016

Mueller's is the best and the bakery I've been going to since I was a child and spending summers in Bay Head, so they obviously needed to do my wedding cake! We got two flavors, red velvet and the chocolate with chocolate mousse and strawberries - everything was delicious and the cake looked amazing!!

Becky · Married on 09/17/2016

We could not have been more pleased with our wedding cake. Katie from Mueller's was so open to trying any idea I wanted. My mind changed weekly, and it didn't phase her. We would exchange emails from different pinterest boards, I cannot express how amazing her customer service is!!! We wanted something unique and different- they captured exactly what we wanted! They airbrushed buttercream for us to give that water colored look.
    Not to mention, this bakery is a Jersey Shore Classic. Guests at our wedding remember going there when they were kids. Their buttercream is to die for, you will LOVE not only how your wedding cake from Mueller's looks but it will taste AMAZING!! Thank you!!! Rebecca & Brian

Christen · Married on 07/03/2016

Our wedding cake was AMAZING!!! Better than the inspiration photo I provided them. I remember walking into the reception room and seeing the cake and I was really blown away with how great it looked. Thank you, Mueller's Bakery!!!

Teresa · Married on 06/17/2016

Our wedding cake was included with our reception package at Sunset Ballroom. When we found out Mueller's Bakery would be providing our cake, we were so happy to hear after reading all the great reviews and learning it is a loved establishment in the area. We took a drive there to sample their goodie and we were very pleased. Everyone is so friendly including Katie who met with us for our cake testing which was awesome. They have so many choices and everything is delicious. They were able to capture exactly what we wanted for our cake which had a beach theme. On our wedding day, the cake was so beautiful and each layer was delicious. We received so many compliments. Although, our wedding is over, we will continue to stop by Mueller's Bakery for treats in the future. It is a wonderful establishment.

Ashley · Married on 05/21/2016

I was so excited to hear that Mueller's Bakery would be making our cake as part of the wedding package with The Sunset Ballroom. This bakery has been my family's bakery forever and their baked goods are nothing short of amazing. Our wedding theme was kind of antique/lace and Mueller's was very accommodating in finding a lace pattern to use on our cake. We had a 4 tiered cake, with 3 different flavors and fillings and each one was delicious. Our guests were commenting on how beautiful the cake looked and how good it tasted. We already can't wait to eat the top tier for our first anniversary!

Rebecca · Married on 06/26/2015

Mueller's Bakery created the perfect cake for our wedding. It was beach themed with seashells and our colors blue and yellow. When we came to pick out the cake we were amazed by the beautiful art that they are able to create out of cake. We were able to customize everything and even brought our own cake topper. We created three different layers with different cake and filling and guests were raving about it. Thank you Mueller's!

Kelsey · Married on 05/17/2015

BEST CANNOLI FILLING EVER! Great cake, beautifully decorated. I gave them Pinterest pictures and they made my cake even more perfect!

Elizabeth · Married on 10/26/2014

Our venue, the Sunset Ballroom at Jack Baker’s, uses Mueller’s for the wedding cake and Viennese table. We enjoyed working with Mueller’s bakery. I had a very specific design that included a lot of detail. Our cake was not the traditional style cake and it came out stunning! We simply showed them pictures and explained what we wanted. They discussed our options and helped us make a great decision. The tasting was delicious and one of our favorite wedding planning things we did! They had a wide variety of samples of cake flavors, fillings and icings. The cake was excellent! Unfortunately my husband and I did not get a chance to try out the pastries, but we have only heard great things! We plan on making a stop at the bakery soon to try those pastries!

Ashlee · Married on 10/25/2014

I used Mueller's for a Groom's Cake. my favors, and dessert platters at my wedding. People are STILL raving about the apple cider and pumpkin donuts as well as their crumb cake, which is to die for. I love Mueller's and I use them for all of my special events. Highly recommended!

We really enjoyed our wedding cake from Mueller's along with crumb buns as a special treat for our guests. It was all delicious!!

Katie · Married on 08/16/2014

Our cake was part of our wedding package at Jack Baker's Lobster Shanty. I am so glad it was! The beach themed cake we had at our wedding was amazing. Katie, who we worked with, was so nice and easy going. At our first meeting there was a ton of construction in Bay Head, and when we called to say we were running late, Katie helped us get to her location and also was very understanding. We sent pictures of exactly what we wanted, and Mueller's made our dream vision come true. Each layer of the cake was different and unique and Mueller's had no problem accommodating this! In addition, we paid a little extra for chocolate sea shells and beach chairs on top, but the price for this was very reasonable and the decorations were adorable! They also spelled our names in the "sand" which was brown sugar, and it looked great! Our entire cake vision came out perfect and the guest said the cake was tasty!

Lindsay · Married on 07/27/2012

Our cake was part of our wedding package at Jack Baker's Lobster Shanty. The bakery is very flexible with cake options. My husband and I chose to have a cupcake tower for our wedding cake. Mueller's bakery provided this cupcake tower AND a small wedding cake for us to cut into. We also ordered a groom's cake with intricate detail. Their cakes not only tasted GREAT but looked AWESOME.

Thanks for being so great to us Mueller's!

Lindsay & Nick
    7/27/2012

Miranda · Married on 05/12/2012

Our wedding cake was amazing! When we began the decision making process at their bakery we were greeted with a wonderful and delicious spread of Mueller's cakes to try out. Every single one was delicious! We finally narrowed down our decision to red velvet and it was the best decision ever!! Our cake was gorgeous and they delivered it on time and had it all set up with our cake topper. Our guests loved it and so did we!! They are a bakery you can count on and trust that your cake will be very special and delicious for your wedding day! Thank you Mueller's!!

• dawn

dawn · Married on 08/07/2010

We did all of our correspondence via email, as I live in a different state. I emailed a picture of the cake I desired. We saw the cake for the first time at our reception, it looked just like the picture, it was absolutely beautiful!! We had many compliments on both the flavor and the design. Muellers baker exceeded our expectations. Thank you!!!

jbw2110 · Married on 03/05/2010

Muellers made the desserts for our wedding day and we couldn't have been more pleased. Everything was delicious!

Maria · Married on 11/28/2009

Mueller's Bakery is one of the best bakeries ever. We ended up getting our wedding cake there because it was included in the package offered by our reception venue. But to be honest, I probably would have gotten it there anyway. Our cake was gorgeous and absolutely delicious!

Amy · Married on 10/31/2009

We decided to have cupcakes for our wedding and Mueller's was flexible enough to make 3 kinds for us so we could make everyone happy! We had red velvet with buttercream frosting, carrot with cream cheese frosting and chocolate with chocolate fudge..and YUM! Everyone loved them and they made a ton so we still have a few in the freezer. I went to the bakery ahead of time to taste each kind to make sure we liked the frosting/cake combos and they made one of each for me. We will definitely use Mueller's in the future for all of our cake needs!

Lacey · Married on 04/06/2008

Working with Mueller's Bakery was a wonderful experience. Not wanting traditional cake, my husband and I specially requested a cheesecake for our wedding cake. I thought that it would cost a ton of extra money, but it didn't. Not only was the cake beautiful, but everyone raved about it for weeks after the wedding was over. It was a sure hit! Thank you Mueller's!

Kris · Married on 03/31/2007

Beautiful, fabulous, yummy cake. Everyone raved about how unusual it was and so tasty. The top layer even tasted great a year later on our anniversary. They were very low stress to deal with and communicated great through email or phone.

The cake for my reception was paid for through the reception hall.

Suzanne · Married on 07/17/2011

I found Mueller's Bakery through wedding wire and despite some of the negative reviews I went with them because we wanted to keep our business local. When I met with them a few months before our wedding, I could not have been more pleased. They provided a wonderful tasting and were patient with me while I struggled to make a decision! I told them what I was willing to spend and we were able to get exactly what I wanted for less than I expected. The wedding cake and the grooms cake were delivered early (which was perfect) and they were gorgeous and tasted even better. I was very happy with Mueller's!