Mr. Bartender & PhotoBooth Reviews

1 User photo

Mr. Bartender & PhotoBooth 1

Arabella Valencia · Getting married on 04/01/2020

Outstanding service

I would recommend this vendor to All my friends and family. Excellent service!

Emma Sams · Married on 08/20/2019

Perfect Party!!

Great service, professional, and friendly! Mr Bartender made our backyard party the perfect party! Having someone make the guests drinks and help clean up dishes and glasses made such a difference in experience for my guests and myself as the hostess. And the photo booth was so fun!!! I won’t have a party again with out them.

Sent on 08/20/2019

Hilary Danae · Married on 06/08/2019

Great company

Very dependable, professional, and clear communication. The aesthetic and service was that of high class catering company, but at a better deal and more down-to-earth people! Would highly recommend.

Sent on 08/20/2019

Siobhan Curley · Married on 04/20/2019

Friendly and Professional!

Mr.Bartender is responsive and flexible. They tailor their service to the specific needs of the client. I enjoyed my interactions with all staff members. Would recommend!

Sent on 03/08/2019

Mary Myers · Married on 03/08/2019

We will be using this company again for future events!

Great customer service! Very friendly and efficient. They were able to help me out last minute and our guests loved being able to take pictures.

• Eddie

Eddie Chavez · Married on 02/15/2019

True Service Industry Professional

Alex was wonderful to work with...very personable, handled high stress well. And everyone commented on how great of a bartender he was! Will use again!

Sent on 03/04/2019
    Mr. Bartender & PhotoBooth 2

Maria · Married on 01/18/2019

Amazing bartenders and photobooth!!!

I was so please with every minute of our services we got at our wedding. We hired both bartending and photobooth! Everything was great and customer services were on point! Price range was perfect and I would totally recommend them to anyone in need! For sure having them back for a special event. Thanks guys!

• Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 05/11/2019

2.6
      3.0
      3.0
      1.0
      1.0

Unprofessional Customer Service

When I first hired Mr. Bartender for our wedding I was really happy with how communicative and professional everything was. I got very quick email replies and my questions were all addressed.
    I always heard that something will go wrong at your wedding but this wasn’t the vendor I expected it from. The bartending pair we hired for our event had car trouble and arrived over an hour late to our wedding. They informed our wedding coordinator that they were running late, but they did not offer to send anyone as a replacement. I understand that car trouble was out of their control, but I was very disappointed with how they handled the aftermath. Their lateness completely changed our timeline and ultimately ended up resulting in us going over, as things had to be delayed. We lost out on nearly $1,000 from our deposit from going over time and the staff we had to pay to compensate.
    When I emailed Mr. Bartender to address this mishap, he blamed our wedding coordinator for not having a back up and did not offer us a reimbursement of any kind. I found it incredibly unprofessional that the finger was pointed at our coordinator, when the fact of the matter is, they were late and not every event even has a coordinator to address these mishaps. It was unfair of them to expect that, and poor customer service to not even care to address any sort of reimbursement.

Additionally, I requested that there not be a tip jar out because I didn’t want my guests to have to expect to have cash and would prefer to tip them myself at the end. I was told this would not happen, and yet, there was a tip jar after they showed up to our event over an hour late.

Sent on 06/02/2019