22 Reviews for Mobile Music Plus

Liability Insurance (1)
Microphones (1)
Projector (1)
22 Mobile Music Plus Reviews

I couldn't be happier with Spencer and Mobile Music Plus! My original DJ fell through weeks before my wedding and Spencer was more than helpful. He played excellent music and everyone had a great time. He was very easy to work with and I would recommend him to anyone!

Profile Picture Brittany, 8/8/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System

Professional and easy to work with! Spencer provided lighting, DJ and emcee services for our wedding and he was great. He made all of our requests happen, even the last minute ones! We highly recommend him.

Profile Picture jennalee, 3/24/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, MC

Spencer was great !! very professional; on time; on point !!
Music was great, from cocktail hour, all thru the night !! PARTY !!

(Very affordable :)

Profile Picture User7447194, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Jonny Dupre was our DJ through Mobile Music Plus and he ensured our dance floor was always filled with dancing wedding guests. We got to meet with him before hand to tell him what songs we wanted and didn't want. He also gave us advice, in his experience, what songs bring people to the dance floor and what dances made for the best photo ops and he was absolutely right. I loved the fact that he communicated directly with our coordinators and venue staff so as not to leave the logistical questions to us. Earlier in the planning process, we had to postpone our date and Mobile Music Plus was very flexible on working with us when we changed our date. I highly recommend using mobile music plus.

Profile Picture Cristina, 9/8/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Uplighting

Spencer was terrific! He DJ'd our wedding and everyone had a great time. He took time to listen to what we were interested in and incorporated that into the playlist. And when we didn't know what we wanted, his choices were perfect. We had a mix of young and old and I was afraid we'd struggle to get people to dance and mingle and have fun, but Spencer pulled it off. From 15 to 80 they were all dancing. Thank you so much Spencer for making it a wonderful, memorable party!

Profile Picture Scott, 10/11/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Spencer was simply amazing! My fiancé, now wife had a list of questions to ask and she didn't even need the list! Spencer covered everything that she wanted! He was extremely patient and flexible. HE was able to get everyone up and moving with his music selections and works the crowd well! Overall, he made our magical night even more magical! Thanks again Mobile Music Plus, you guys are the best!

Profile Picture Carisa, 10/10/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Spencer was AMAZING to work with. We had very specific thoughts about the music we wanted played at our wedding and Spencer made it all happen. He was incredibly accommodating and offered really helpful suggestions. People are still talking about the music at our wedding and I would recommend Spencer to anyone!!

Profile Picture Brittany, 4/11/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We could not have asked for a better DJ! Spencer was referred to us by Susanne Duffy from Crown weddings (who is also AMAZING btw) and he was an absolute joy to work with. From our initial conversation we knew that he was organized and was open to all our opinions and concerns. He worked with us closely on helping with music choices and was always open to playing all our favorite songs, no matter how random or last minute some of them were. On our wedding night everyone was out on dance floor and we danced until the venue closed down! It was an absolutely amazing night and if we know that if we needed a DJ for any other events in the future, we know spencer would be our #1 choice!

Profile Picture Kim , 4/4/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Spencer did a wonderful job with the music and equipment for my wedding! Everything was done perfectly. We had a longer reception and all of our guests were on the dance floor until the venue turned their lights on. All we did was provide him with a list of some of our favorite songs and he played music based on our list, which was a pretty wide range of music! He created the perfect ambiance through the entire night. All of my friends commented on how fun the DJ made the night and how great the music was!

Profile Picture Nicolette, 6/21/14, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

Spencer Bezy is phenominal. He guided my husband, Steve and I through the DJ planning process. He was able to locate each song from the lengthy and ecclectic list I provided. He was extremely patient with me as I pinged him with questions several times a day as our Wedding Day approached.
Spencer collaborated with my coodinator and venue and created a timeline of events for me which helped immensley.
We decided at the last minute that we wanted to include a slideshow for our reception. Spencer agreed to accept the slide show which was provided the day before the wedding. He edited the slideshow and made corrections as needed in such a short amount of time and even played my music selections to accompany the slideshow. It was orchestrated so beautifully that it brought tears to the eyes of our guests.
We were behind schedule by 90 minutes by the time we made it to the reception. Since we only reserved the venue space until a certain time, Spencer was so amazing in squeezing all of the reception events into the truncated amount of time, in such a way that we didn't feel rushed.
Spencer is a genius and our reception would not have been as wonderful without him. He was extremely professional and extraordinary DJ. He was incredibly friendly and patient as well.
Thank you Spencer for EVERYTHING! You're the best!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 5/17/14, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Spencer was absolutely incredible. From the initial meeting up until the last song at our wedding. He was very professional and help guide us through the process. It absolutely took some of the stress out of the whole wedding planning process (very much needed as well).
Spencer kept the reception flowing and kept us on time throughout the evening. Most importantly he kept everyone up on the dance floor throughout the evening and then at the last second was able to find a song we had just requested to end our evening.
Thank you again Spencer for making it an amazing experience.

Jeff and Ashley

Profile Picture ashley, 5/4/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

Organising my Wedding Party from Australia was always going to make things a little more stressful as you have no face to face contact. Jonny Dupre from Mobile Plus totally got what I wanted. I said I wanted it to be a stand up party with everyone dancing all night not sitting around passively and he made that happen. The music was amazing, his presence as MC was as though he knew us intimately and he was actually like a family friend not someone I actually met on the night!
I want to thank Jonny with all my heart for doing a stand-out job. I would recommend him to anyone.

Profile Picture Natasha, 7/21/12, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Officiant

Spencer was a fabulous dj. He kept every one, of all ages, dancing the entire night. People loved the music videos that played during each song. Spencer was very professional and a joy to work with. My husband and I are both very happy!

Profile Picture Adriana, 5/12/12, 2 Reviews

AWESOME JOB!!!! Thanks for everything Spencer

Profile Picture Sylvia, 11/11/11, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

Jonny was so wonderful! His positive and friendly attitude was there every time we spoke or met. The day of the wedding he was dressed sharp, on time and a smile on his face! He played everything we requested and could even change tunes based upon a look from me across the room! Spencer was wonderful handling the business side of the house. Very easy to work with and communicate. Mobile Music Plus should be everyones first pick when it comes to a DJ. Everyone at our wedding loved the music and had a great time!

Profile Picture User1643711, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Spencer was our DJ from Mobile Music Plus and he was EXCELLENT!! I am so glad that I used him about dj- he played the music that we had wanted and did a great job at being the spokesperson/leader for the evening! He made sure that we had a great night and he had prepared well! It was a perfect wedding with the perfect company!!

Profile Picture Michelle, 8/28/11, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Spencer is amazing! We interviewed one DJ and went no further. It didn't hurt that he came highly recommended by some friends of mine at the San Diego Convention and Visitors Bureau. :)
Spencer is very personable, very professional and really knows how to get a crowd shakin' it on the dance floor! As much as my new hubby and I love music, some of our choices are off the beaten path, so we asked Spencer to just feel the crowd and go with it. Boy did he do that! Our entire guest list was up and dancing at least once in the night if not the whole night.
In addition, he really kept things flowing in the timeline we had set up together (Well, I made a few adjustments and he still made it work). He is a great Emcee!
The most important thing for us was that we had a vision of how the night would go and Spencer listened to us and made it happen even better than we had hoped.
Oh wait! The ceremony too! He also guided us through our ceremony and every song was at exactly the right time and cued to the right place. Awesome, awesome, awesome!
Please do yourself a favor and be sure to hire Spencer for any event!

Profile Picture Matt, 7/16/11, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Spencer was the DJ for our wedding this past October at The Ritz-Carlton, Laguna Niguel.
Spencer was super organized and easy to work with from beginning to end. He spoke extremely clearly during our wedding, and did a great job of selecting songs that would appeal to a broad range of age groups. I was very impressed with his suggestions for song selections, and with how he was able to really capture the room's attention. He's great.

Profile Picture Mari, 10/30/10, 6 Reviews
3.8

Spencer Bezy runs Mobile Music Plus and is the main DJ. We didn't book him, but one of his associates, who did a great job. Unfortunately it was her last gig as a DJ, so all I can say is that Spencer (who handled the money) was very professional and I had no problems with him. And Kerina (or DJ) did a great job, we were very happy with our experience with Mobile Music Plus.

Profile Picture Gerald, 10/23/10, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ

Kerina just DJ'ed for our wedding on September 18th. She was an AMAZING DJ!!! She has such a great personality, and she really listened to the type of music that we wanted to play. She kept everyone on the dance floor from grandparents to our friends, and she made sure to not play anything on our "do not play list" no matter how much people begged. She was very affordable, and I would definitely recommend her!

Profile Picture Cassie, 9/18/10, 5 Reviews
4.7

It's not easy finding a wedding DJ and how do you find one that isn't cheesy?
I was referred to Spencer from an industry friend and from one wedding professional to another I would recommend Spencer for your wedding entertainment. I was hired to plan a destination wedding for my couple and he had some great packages to offer that included a photo booth and speciality lighting. He sounded good on the mic and he can read the crowd very well. He was flexible the day of when we had to change the timeline around a bit too. He is a big bang for you buck....give him a call.

Profile Picture Brit, 9/10/10, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

From our very first meeting Spencer was very professional and easy to work with. He did everything I asked for and then some. I chose him mostly because he had karaoke (which we couldn't get to, unfortunately, on account of a freak blackout at my venue). But he ended up being a great MC and did everything he could to help when the power went out. He was more than just a DJ and an announcer. His presence relieved a lot of stress. I wasn't even aware that a DJ could do as much for the wedding as he did. I recommend him 100%.

Profile Picture Jane, 10/27/07, 8 Reviews