About 321 Smile Photo Booth

Everyone loves a photo booth and that includes us.  With over 20 years in the event production industry we understand customer service and know how to provide worry free services to you and your guests at value driven prices.  Our basic services include everything you want without the need to "upgrade" you to the package that best suits your needs.  We offer photo booth rentals for all types of events (weddings, birthday parties, corporate parties).  Give us a chance and we guarantee you won't be disappointed.

Our packages start at $600 and include no hourly limit (set up before your event begins, break down when complete), unlimited photos (including double prints), props included, 2 attendants, custom design of your photo layout, and a digital copy of all photos on a USB drive at the end of the evening.

Categories: Wedding Rental

Regions serviced: San Diego

Follow 321 Smile Photo Booth on

13 Reviews for 321 Smile Photo Booth

3 2 1 Smile provided photo booth services at my son and daughter-in-law’s wedding this past weekend, and we could not have been more pleased with the services they provided. Paul and his staff were very accommodating and professional on every level. The couple and their guests had so much fun with the photo booth, and many positive comments followed. Their pricing structure is very reasonable for all that is included. The custom designed photo booth strip was a beautiful added bonus and the scrapbook assistance was the icing on the cake. 3 2 1 Smile really is NOT like other photo booth companies and you really will NOT be disappointed!

Profile Picture Rhonda, 5/29/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Very friendly staff! They were very helpful and friendly at the wedding. There were sometimes where I wouldn't get a response back very quickly leading up to the wedding, but Paul (the owner) explained why and was always very kind. Thanks guys!

Profile Picture brittany, 3/27/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

3 2 1 Smile's Photo Booth was such a hit at my wedding!!!

First of all, the owner, Paul, was great to work with. During the wedding planning he made everything very easy regarding the photo boot. I also loved that he incorporated our wedding colors and design into the photo strip that guests would get.

My guests loved that groups could pile in the booth to take pictures together. The variety of props and costumes were great! They even allow you to add your own props if you wish.

At the wedding, the booth set up and tear down was smooth and organized. The two attendants, Vince & Max, did a wonderful job working with the guests and the children during the reception.

At the end of the wedding, they give you a thumb drive with all the pictures, both as the photo strip and individual pictures, which was very convenient! After the wedding, my husband and I really enjoyed looking through the scrapbook they provide where guests can stick their picture with a message. It was a great memento for our special day!

I've been to many weddings, and experienced other photo booths, and 3 2 1 Smile is the BEST! Seriously. Thankfully, they were at my wedding :) I highly recommend them for weddings or anything else to add some extra special fun to the event. Your guests will really thank you!

Profile Picture Grace , 10/4/14, 3 Reviews

220x220 sq 1329544233046 davidandbarbara
220x220 sq 1329544264670 samantha2
220x220 sq 1329544309229 halloween

3 ENDORSEMENTS
I have known Paul at 321 Smile for many years now, I have to say that he is a true professional at what he does and make sure that his clients are happy! Photo booths are high end with multiple photo lay outs to choose from. They also do a variety of different events such as, weddings, birthday's, corporate parties and so on. Another nice thing is they also give you a flash drive with all your pix on it at the end of the event. So you know you can post them to Facebook or Flicker ASAP! Great service, professionalism and a quality product is what you will find with 321 Smile. Regards, DJ Pat

I have now worked with 321 Smile on a few occasions and I have to say they really draw the crowd in for photos. They are great people to work with and have great personalities. They are prompt in setting up and very professional. They go above and beyond when working an event, even if it is not in the area they were contracted for. I am always happy to see them on the vendor list for any bride that I work with and would recommend their services.

Paul has an amazing photo booth set up and allows the guests to use their imagination with their taken pictures to create memorable photo scrap books, messages and albums! He's very thorough and will keep your guests excited about taking pictures all during your event. I would highly recommend his photo booth services to anyone.

Events